Orangebrook Country Club in Hollywood boasts two 18-hole courses, the East and the West. The golf courses are about equal in difficulty but each offers a different set of challenges. The West Course was added over 20 years after the original East Course, which was built in the 1930s. This newer layout has more water hazards and there are also several massive bunkers treacherously lurking about the greensides. The challenging elements are nicely balanced by wide-open, player-friendly fairways and small greens with few breaks. The golf course is overall very forgiving but it offers interesting risk-reward opportunities that will appeal to players of all skill levels. In addition to the two golf courses, Orangebrook C.C. boasts extensive practice facilities that include a spacious lighted driving range with distance markers and a practice bunker.

Orangebrook - West

Year Built 1959
Architect A. J. Ewing (1959)

THey need a Marshall

Pace was terrible because the four soñé in front of us was listening to loud music and waisted time on the greens. They had no idea how to play golf and they were playing from the tips. A Marshall was needed to move the to the whites and tell them to play in pace

Commented on 10/17/2019

Hello u000008075648. Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting us!

Great Value

Let’s be honest. This course needs a lot of work but for the value you cannot beat it. I played this morning for the second week in a row. The fairways were first rate, the greens average, the cart paths horrible, the layout is above average, the staff is super friendly, and the food at the restaurant was excellent (i had a cheeseburger with onion rings and 2 beers). The total fees for 18 holes was $28 today and $24 last week.

Commented on 10/17/2019

Hi u943652762. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at West at Orangebrook Country Club!

Slow play

You need to get the people walking there dogs of the course
Pls.

Commented on 10/11/2019

Hello pierre9353280. Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff.

Good value

The course is nice for a city run facility. The greens were aerated a few weeks ago and don’t look like they are going to grow in well as there are many weed patches on the greens. Other than that it is a fun course and a good facility to learn the game

Commented on 09/30/2019

Hello, jaguerin. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at West at Orangebrook Country Club!

Guy at the end bordering to park the car

Great course. But the starter thinks he is a boss and is always making you park the golf cart where he wants. I can see he is just lazy and refuse to do his job. Nobody else there is bugging golfers to do that. He is on the late shift and he wants everyone to do his job for him and he gets paid. Get rid of that guy and this course would be amazing

Commented on 09/16/2019

Thank you for the five stars and very helpful feedback. We'll pass this along to our management staff to address.

This course worth Value

Played the two courses back to back days. Day 1 played East course. Was in really good shape and no one was in front of me so played at a great pace. Saw so many lizards and birds on course. Layout completely different from front nine to back. Day 2 played the tougher west course. While it was in better shape than East course. I had a group of 3 and group of 2 in front of me from hole 7 on. At no point did they have the etiquette to allow me to play through. The ranger passed me three separate times and saw them in front of me and did nothing about pace of play. Ended up playing the second round a hole hour longer than first so I would say the ranger needs to be better at his job and enforce pace of play a little more.

Commented on 09/06/2019

Hi pfvoaRFzMrfUnZPrIG97. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at West at Orangebrook Country Club!

Commented on 07/30/2019

Hi eriolo666. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing West at Orangebrook Country Club.

All players from golf now started at the same time as individuals..play slowed up after front 9
The course is a great place to play well worth the $ 12

Commented on 07/26/2019

Hi u314159287786. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at West at Orangebrook Country Club!

Commented on 07/23/2019

Thank you for visiting us at West at Orangebrook Country Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 07/22/2019

Hello, u000008075648. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at West at Orangebrook Country Club!

I teed off at 1:38 as a single. There was a pair immediately ahead of me and the pace was great. This course is challenging, but not frustrating. It’s a great place to work out your kinks. It’s super reasonable. Only knock I have is, if playing later in the afternoon, don’t plan on seeing a beverage cart. There is water at a couple of holes, so not that big of a deal.. if you want adult beverages later, I would advise you to bring your own.

Commented on 07/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us gsinclair46. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. West at Orangebrook Country Club thanks you!

Commented on 07/09/2019

Hello, u000008075648. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon.

Hot afternoon

Course was in decent shape haven’t played in a few years but greens were ok still recovering fairways were in good shape tee boxes pretty good pace was fine since it was 100degrees out by 11.

Commented on 07/19/2019

Hirobg06. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing West at Orangebrook Country Club.

Having fun

I play here many times a year! The course west is in pretty good shape! Need to add sand in the bunkers. Sunny and warm day as we like!

Commented on 06/21/2019

Hi bigfrank25. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back!

Commented on 06/14/2019

Commented on 05/03/2019

Verter than East course

The west course is better than the east. Fairways and greens

Commented on 05/10/2019

Hiu135834968. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing West at Orangebrook Country Club.

Commented on 04/22/2019

Thank you for leaving us four stars!

Hollywood, Florida