Boulder Pointe Golf Club
Silver 72 5297 yards 73.8 130
Scorecard for Bluffs/Peaks
Green M: 72.2/131 391 165 418 318 508 502 439 179 423 3343 353 159 516 137 363 545 433 447 353 3306 6649
Blue M: 69.7/124 370 151 381 289 472 494 408 158 392 3115 328 149 479 119 346 514 402 408 318 3063 6178
White M: 67.4/111 W: 72.6/135 340 138 335 247 435 440 358 139 289 2721 284 135 468 103 308 475 390 365 299 2827 5548
Silver M: 64.6/105 W: 70.0/122 320 111 298 203 395 429 345 118 239 2458 278 128 442 84 300 427 356 348 265 2628 5086

Year Built 2000
Fairways Bent grass

Playing Multiple Courses 21

18 holes

Overall the course and clubhouse are great. Only complaint is pace of play - groups with three carts, putting single players and twosomes in between foursomes or larger groups caused 10 minute waits or more at every tee box. I would still go back and try it again as this could have been a fluke because it is a great layout and well maintained course.

Great Day of Golf

I've golfed 4 different courses this year and all courses have been in very wet sloppy condition until today. Boulder Point is in great shape considering the rough spring we've had.

Enjoyed it very much

Commented On 06/13/2019

Hi, thank you for the five-star review! We are so glad to hear that you had a great time at Boulder Pointe Golf Club. Thanks for stopping by, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Boulder Pointe

Excellent 27 hole course. Challenging, yet rewarding. Built out of gravel pits. Terrain changes and elevations. Highly recommend.

Commented On 06/13/2019

Hi, thank you for the five stars! We are thrilled to hear that you had a good time with us the other day. Thanks for stopping by, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Great value for a quality course.

Nice day if a little windy. Greens were in great shape. Course played hard with wind and lush rough. Pace of play was excellent. never waited and was never pushed. a little under 4hrs for our 4some.

Commented On 06/06/2019

Hi, thank you for your five-star review of Boulder Pointe Golf Club! We are so happy to hear that you had a good time out there. Thanks for stopping by, and we hope to see you again soon.

Nice open course

We enjoy golfing here. Clean greens and open fairways. Nice conditions and some beautiful holes with water views. Very nice overall courses.

Commented On 05/23/2019

Hi Steven, thank you for the five stars! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed all of our courses. Thanks for stopping by, and we hope to see you again soon. #boulderpointegc

Commented On 05/20/2019

Hi Steven, thank you for the five-star review! We are happy to see that you had a good time at Boulder Pointe Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented On 05/22/2019

Hi, thank you for the three stars. We hope that you had a good time with us the other day. We'll see you again soon.

A nice and easy course

I live on this course and play it all the time, it’s VERY well priced. Quite well maintained, and the clubhouse offers all kinds of options in the pro shop. My favorite course is the Dunes, it has some tough holes, and some easy holes. My second favorite is the Bluffs, it’s a little tougher than the Dunes, and I find myself in the bunkers quite a bit. My least favorite course is the Peaks, it’s got a few really good holes, but a few boring ones. That being said, they are all fun courses and well maintained, great for new golfers as all the courses are somewhat easy.

Commented On 05/09/2019

Hi, thank you for the four-star review! We are happy to hear that you got to experience all three courses. Thank you for your feedback, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented On 05/06/2019

Hi, thank you for the four stars! We are glad to see that you had a good time at Boulder Pointe Golf Club the other day. Thanks for stopping by, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Fun course

I'm new to golf so it kicked my butt, but it was a riot. Fun course with lots of different types of holes. Would play again for sure!

Commented On 04/04/2019

Hi, thank you for the five-star review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed Boulder Pointe Golf Club. We love seeing new faces out there, so don't give up. It takes time before you get good at this sport. Keep it on the fairway!

Response from Boulder Pointe Golf Club on 10/02/2018:
Hello, thanks for the five stars! We are glad to hear that you had a great time at Boulder Pointe Golf Club the other day. Thanks for stopping by, and we hope to see you again soon.
Response from Boulder Pointe Golf Club on 09/25/2018:
Hello Brian, thanks for the five-star review! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our layout. Thanks for choosing Boulder Pointe Golf Club, and we hope to see you again soon.
Response from Boulder Pointe Golf Club on 09/17/2018:
Hello, we are sorry to see that you did not have an enjoyable experience with us the other day. Your feedback is important to us, and we hope to see you again in the future.
Response from Boulder Pointe Golf Club on 09/07/2018:
Hello, thank you for the four stars! We are happy that you had a good time at Boulder Pointe Golf Club. Thanks for stopping by, and we hope to see you again soon.
Response from Boulder Pointe Golf Club on 09/26/2018:
Hello, thank you for the four-star review! We are glad that you had a good round of golf at Boulder Pointe Golf Club. Thanks for stopping by, and we hope to see you again soon.

Solid Track

Usually one of my favorite courses in the area. Great layout. Tees and fairways were pristine. However, I have 2 complaints.

First, the bunkers were absolutely horrendous. Obviously I didn't want to be in the sand, but the sand was nowhere to be found. It was hard packed dirt with a fine layer of sand and littered with rocks. Impossible to play out of.

Second, the pro shop didn't inform me that the greens were being aerated. Neither when I booked my tee time, or when I checked in before my round. In my opinion that is unacceptable. I could have played somewhere else where putting wasn't like a game of plinko. I understand that it needs to be done, but inform me before I book the tee time in case I don't want to putt on greens like that. It cost me a few putts, not a huge deal.. but still frustrating.

Still a beautiful track and will return in the future. Hopefully with non aerated greens.

Response from Boulder Pointe Golf Club on 09/04/2018:
Hello, thank you for the three-star review. We are sorry to hear that you missed our aeration notice, but we did have it up to make sure you and others were informed. We are glad that you enjoyed our course layout and had a good time. Your feedback is important to us, and we hope to see you again soon.

Very Good Course but round marred by sloppy service

I’ve played this course twice in the last week. First the Peaks / Dunes combo and today the Bluffs / Peaks combos. I like it all. It is a very good course. Challenging but fair and very attractive. The course was in great shape and the greens true. The starter (a very nice guy) pushed me out ahead of a 4 and a 3 and gave the chance to have a nice 3 hour round. What a treat!

My only disappointment was a lack of customer service in the Pro Shop. Like an idiot, I left my putter at home, and didn’t realize until the 1st green. I called the Pro Shop from the 2nd tee box to see if they would lend me a putter on the turn. Some courses might even offer to run one out to me. This guy couldn’t be bothered to do anything. All he could offer me was the opportunity to buy a new putter from them. I already have a very nice Odyssey. Don’t need another one. He really could have cared less. Shame. A chance tor service excellence missed! So I played 18 putting with the edge of my pitching wedge and still managed to post a decent score!

That said, the course is a good one and well worth it (particularly if you get a Hot Deal). Will play it again and will bring my putter next time.

Response from Boulder Pointe Golf Club on 08/24/2018:
Hello, thank you for the four stars! We are sorry to hear that we were not able to accommodate you with your forgotten putter, but we did try our best. We are glad that you enjoyed your round both times and found our course in great shape. We appreciate your feedback, and we hope to see you and your putter soon!

Among the houses...

We didn't like crossing multiple roads to play this course. We like trees and nature and that's not happening here. Too much reminder of daily life and not a trek through the woods. The sand in the bunkers was rocky when it should be smooth. It was very busy. I would recommend the course, but we won't be back.

Response from Boulder Pointe Golf Club on 08/16/2018:
Hello, thank you for the three-star review. We are sorry that you did not enjoy the layout, but we appreciate your feedback.
Response from Boulder Pointe Golf Club on 08/01/2018:
Hello Rob, thank you for the five stars! We are happy to see that you had a good round of golf out there the other day. Thanks for stopping by, and we hope to see you again soon.

Course was in great shape from Tee to Green. Excellent Putting surfaces. Only complaint that there was no grass tees on the range other than that truly a Grade A Facility.

Response from Boulder Pointe Golf Club on 07/31/2018:
Hello Michael, thank you for the four stars! We are glad that you found our course in great shape and had an overall good time with us. We appreciate your feedback, and we hope to see you again soon.

Valid dates: Jun 25, 2019 - Dec 31, 2019
TPC San Antonio offers you the chance to play two championship golf courses that have hosted several PGA TOUR and PGA TOUR Champions events and is home to several PGA TOUR pros.
Texas Tees Package
Lone Star Stay & Play at TPC San Antonio
TPC Las Vegas Summer Special
Championship Package at TPC Sawgrass
Latest Articles
Metro Detroit's best public courses
Articles
Golf tournament pro-ams: a primer
Articles
The days I fell in love with golf (a Cool Golf Memory)