View of the 4th green from the Peaks Course at Boulder Pointe Golf Club

Fairways Bent grass

Snacks, Restaurant

Clubhouse, Conference Facilities, Banquet Facilities, Lockers

Playing Multiple Courses 21

Showing wear and tear late in the year

We've played here almost every Wednesday this season. I love the course and find it challenging, but there are signs of wear and tear, especially on the greens of the Bluffs, many bare spots on plugged greens. Greens in better condition on the Peaks.

Rating of 4 and not 5 is solely the result of the greens condition yesterday.

Happy that I've parred every hole on the course with the exception of number 7 on the Bluffs, just a tough hole for me always.

Commented on 09/22/2020

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Bluffs/Peaks Golf Course at Boulder Pointe Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

My Favorite Course.

Great course. Great staff. Construction traffic is fun.

One of my favorites!

Love playing Boulder. Challenging links style course. Always windy but fun! Greens were a bit bumpy but always worth the money!

Commented on 09/01/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Bluffs/Peaks Golf Course at Boulder Pointe Golf Club!

Nice Course

Excellent course. The sand traps on the Dunes had some much grass and growth in them; it was like playing at a run down muni. The traps fro the other parts of the course were so hard. They need to have a maintenance person go in there daily and rake the traps with the machine they use. It appears this hasn't been done in over a week - disappointing.

Commented on 08/25/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement such as bunker improvements. Thank you for playing Bluffs/Peaks Golf Course at Boulder Pointe Golf Club.

Good value

purchased on golf now. Felt like a good value. Nice course. Only complaints: sand traps are more like pebble traps. Also played an early tee time to play fast. Guy mowed greens on 5 consecutive holes while we approached. Waited 3-5 minutes each hole and 1 hole waited over 10 minutes. Seems like he could have let us hit up or wait for us. I could see waiting for 1-2 holes but not 5 in a row. Delayed our round by 30 minutes. Other than that it was great and would go again

Commented on 08/25/2020

Hello. Thank you for reviewing the course. We apologize for the delay of play during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We work hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and to best control pace allowing everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We will continue to look for ways to improve, and we are glad to see you rated the course conditions to be great during your game. Thank you for playing Bluffs/Peaks Golf Course at Boulder Pointe Golf Club and giving us a 5 star rating. We hope to see you again soon.

Excellent greens that were fast

Great golf course with awesome staff and fast greens! All 27 holes offer challenging holes! We really enjoyed our experience and will return soon! Great value/ Ray was a great starter and very accommodating.

Commented on 08/25/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, RG2341! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Bluffs/Peaks Golf Course at Boulder Pointe Golf Club!

Staff

We booked the wrong day but the staff did everything to get us out. They did everything they could to squeeze us in without holding anyone up. The course itself was in very good condition and the pace of play was great. Again the staff was Great!

Commented on 08/18/2020

Hello. Thank you for reviewing the course. We appreciate the kind words about our staff's willingness to help out! We work hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and to best control pace allowing everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. Thank you for playing Bluffs/Peaks Golf Course at Boulder Pointe Golf Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 08/24/2020

Peaks!

Some Fairways are showing signs a blight but still remain playable with lift and place. A couple of tee boxes also have problems. Still all in all Boulder Pointe is always a fun track. Got to play the Peaks which is a rare. It is my favorite 9 but only have played it 3 times in 5 years. Be careful with club choice. Better to be short then in the hazard or over the green.

Commented on 08/17/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Bluffs/Peaks Golf Course at Boulder Pointe Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

I believe this course is a top 5 public course in Michigan. I regularly come and play this course, especially early in the week when pace of play is fast and the price is a steal. The course consists of three 9-hole tracks that are all fun and different. The greens roll fast and true and the fairways are all in great shape. I think the fairway bunkers could be improved as many of them are filled with hard rocks but other than that the course is great. The staff is very friendly and the range and putting greens are a great warm up spot. I highly recommend this course.

Commented on 08/12/2020

Commented on 08/12/2020

Hi, thanks for leaving us a review! We're glad you enjoyed your time at Bluffs/Peaks Golf Course at Boulder Pointe Golf Club and hope you'll come see us again soon.

Boulder Pointe

It was a beautiful day to play golf. Went out by myself but ended up hooking up with 3 very nice individuals. There was a father and son couple there in this 17 year old kid was absolutely wonderful. Expect to see him on the tour one day. He did inspire me to get 3 pars in a row on a 3 hole stretch. This is a beautiful course and this only my 2nd time playing it. There is a par 3 that is just breathtaking I believe it is on the bluffs course.

Commented on 08/05/2020

Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Bluffs/Peaks Golf Course at Boulder Pointe Golf Club.

Commented on 08/13/2020

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Bluffs/Peaks Golf Course at Boulder Pointe Golf Club.

Commented on 08/13/2020

Commented on 08/05/2020

jamesbee, we want to hear more about your experience with us! Please call us at (248) 969-1500. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Metamora, Michigan