View of the 4th green from the Peaks Course at Boulder Pointe Golf Club

Snacks, Restaurant

Clubhouse, Conference Facilities, Banquet Facilities, Lockers

Playing Multiple Courses 21

Very Good Course but round marred by sloppy service

I’ve played this course twice in the last week. First the Peaks / Dunes combo and today the Bluffs / Peaks combos. I like it all. It is a very good course. Challenging but fair and very attractive. The course was in great shape and the greens true. The starter (a very nice guy) pushed me out ahead of a 4 and a 3 and gave the chance to have a nice 3 hour round. What a treat!

My only disappointment was a lack of customer service in the Pro Shop. Like an idiot, I left my putter at home, and didn’t realize until the 1st green. I called the Pro Shop from the 2nd tee box to see if they would lend me a putter on the turn. Some courses might even offer to run one out to me. This guy couldn’t be bothered to do anything. All he could offer me was the opportunity to buy a new putter from them. I already have a very nice Odyssey. Don’t need another one. He really could have cared less. Shame. A chance tor service excellence missed! So I played 18 putting with the edge of my pitching wedge and still managed to post a decent score!

That said, the course is a good one and well worth it (particularly if you get a Hot Deal). Will play it again and will bring my putter next time.

Response from on 08/24/2018:
Hello, thank you for the four stars! We are sorry to hear that we were not able to accommodate you with your forgotten putter, but we did try our best. We are glad that you enjoyed your round both times and found our course in great shape. We appreciate your feedback, and we hope to see you and your putter soon!

Among the houses...

We didn't like crossing multiple roads to play this course. We like trees and nature and that's not happening here. Too much reminder of daily life and not a trek through the woods. The sand in the bunkers was rocky when it should be smooth. It was very busy. I would recommend the course, but we won't be back.

Response from on 08/16/2018:
Hello, thank you for the three-star review. We are sorry that you did not enjoy the layout, but we appreciate your feedback.
Response from on 08/01/2018:
Hello Rob, thank you for the five stars! We are happy to see that you had a good round of golf out there the other day. Thanks for stopping by, and we hope to see you again soon.

Course was in great shape from Tee to Green. Excellent Putting surfaces. Only complaint that there was no grass tees on the range other than that truly a Grade A Facility.

Response from on 07/31/2018:
Hello Michael, thank you for the four stars! We are glad that you found our course in great shape and had an overall good time with us. We appreciate your feedback, and we hope to see you again soon.

Beautiful golf course, the staff was friendly and professional. I would recommend people to play this wonderful golf course.

Response from on 07/30/2018:
Hello, thank you for the four stars! We are glad to hear that you had a good experience both on and off the golf course. Thanks for stopping by, and we hope to see you again soon.
Response from on 07/26/2018:
Hello, thank you for the four stars! We are glad to see that you had a good round of golf with us the other day. Thanks for stopping by, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Very Dry

Almost to hot to enjoy the day. Course was very dry and some areas just are not doing well. Mostly the rough . Pace was slow and lead to more bad shots .
Still one of my favorite tracs to play in the morning .
For being so dry the greens were receptive.

Response from on 07/17/2018:
Hello, thank you for the four stars! We are sorry to hear that you did not have as an enjoyable experience. But, we hope that you still had a good time.
Response from on 07/17/2018:
Hello Mark, thank you for the five stars! We are happy to see that you had a pleasant golfing experience with us the other day. Thanks for stopping by, and we hope to see you again soon.
Response from on 07/09/2018:
Hello Donald, thank you for the four stars! We hope that you had a good round of golf with us the other day. Thanks for stopping by, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Response from on 07/02/2018:
Hello Craig, thank you for the four stars! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your round of golf with us the other day. Thanks for stopping by, and we hope to see you again soon.

Ok

Played bluffs & peaks nines. Bluffs is mundane. Pace was ok. Conditions were ok. Seems overpriced for the area and other options.

Response from on 05/30/2018:
Hello Neil, thank you for the five-star review. We are happy to see that you had a good experience with us the other day. Thanks for stopping by, and we hope to see you again soon.

Boulder Pointe

Played the dunes and bluffs. Weather was extremely windy and a terrential downpour. Regardless, the course ended up not being very wet after the rain which was a huge plus. Layout is very nice with a couple difficult holes. Only complaint I’d have would be the sand traps. There were practically boulders in the sand, which isn’t good at all. If you stay away from the sand you will definitely have a fun round. No doubt I’ll be back because I shot a 71.

Response from on 05/15/2018:
Hello Austin, thank you for the four stars! We are glad to hear that despite the poor weather, you still had a great round and had a good time. Thanks for the feedback, and we hope to see you again soon.

Fun layout

Interesting layout. Greens need a little work but it’s very early in the year.

Response from on 05/10/2018:
Hello, thank you for the five-star review! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our course layout and had an overall good time out there. Thanks for stopping by, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Response from on 05/04/2018:
Hello, thank you for the five stars! We are glad to hear that you enjoy playing at Boulder Pointe Golf Club. We can't wait to have you back again soon!
Response from on 05/01/2018:
Hello, thank you for the five stars! We are thrilled to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed the facility. Come back again soon!
Response from on 04/24/2018:
Hello, thank you for the five stars! We are thrilled to see that you had an overall great experience with us. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, and we hope to see you again soon.

Great round even it the cold weather

Course was in pretty good condition even being early in the season. Pace of play was nice - never had wait. I would definitely play it again.

Response from on 04/17/2018:
Hello Tom, thank you for the four stars! We are happy to hear that you found our course in good condition and that you had an enjoyable round of golf. We appreciate your feedback, and we hope to see you again soon.
Response from on 04/05/2018:
Hello, thank you for the five stars! We are thrilled to see that you had an excellent experience with us the other day. Thanks for stopping by, and we hope to see you again soon.

Great course.

Course layout is nicely done. The course if fair and the challenge level is dependent on the tee box selected. The course is well-maintained as are the greens. This was my first time; I will be back.

Response from on 11/08/2017:
Hi, thank you for taking the time to review us here at Boulder Pointe Golf Club in the Oxford, MI area and for the 5-stars. We pride ourselves on the fun course layout and excellent course conditions so that you can have the best round possible. Thank you for recommending our course and we look forward to having you back playing again soon!
Metamora, Michigan