Hickory Creek Golf Course

Scorecard for Hickory Creek Golf Course
Blue M: 70.4/131 339 152 358 497 387 140 397 439 282 2991 316 164 535 394 438 357 413 161 523 3301 6292
White M: 69.1/129 327 138 330 475 371 123 388 418 264 2834 300 154 523 385 418 350 405 140 505 3180 6014
Red W: 69.6/118 258 123 261 321 321 106 287 323 246 2246 247 145 476 295 367 295 341 84 396 2646 4892

Year Built 1993

Credit Cards Accepted Yes
Dress code Proper golf attire.

Great course- outstanding staff

I return to this course because the staff is always welcoming, people on the course are generally friendly - even the workers on the course are very aware and courteous! They all treat me like an LPGA player- not the bogey golfer that I am!!! Most people who play this course seen friendly- I'm entirely comfortable playing here solo- or with another female- without feeling like an intruder!! Generally a very good value destination-they take pride in how they maintain this course.

Like playing there been playing there since you opened . Got that up north feel .nice staff good food .good golf can't beat it .prices always good .weekday or weekend.

Hickory creek works for mr

All around a cool course some funky holes but a fun track!!

Course gets better every year!

This course it maturing beautifully! I played it many times growing up and I must say it keeps getting better every year. Fairways and greens are excellent! Always a delight to play here. The restaurant food is also very good and moderately priced.

First time playing Hickery Creek

This course had the best fairway and greens of any course we have played this year, greens were plush and fast but not crazy fast. The fairways were plush and mowed like playing on some courses greens. Had a sandwich at the turn and it was excellent. First time we played this course, will not be the last, loved it. Plenty of wild life too, deer, hawks ect... The thing I liked about the design was that you did not have to fly the ball to the hole there was an opening on every hole so you could bounce the ball up on the green, great for the ladies and seniors, as long as you hit it straight you have a chance to get on the green.

Great course with challenges

Nicely maintained course and great people!

I will play this course again.

Hickory Creek needs to work on customer relations.

The course Hickory Creek is fine enough. The front nine is nicer than the back nine. More scenic! The greens were in good condition, however the sand traps were hard and not raked in many spots. The straw that broke the camels back is how unfriendly the staff(rangers, front desk, and food service) were. They allowed a group of five to play on the course, and were rude to my group and couldn't get their facts straight.

Course in Great playing condition

Course is very challenging of the tee box, Fairways are spongy and in great shape the greens undulating and tough. There is no such thing as an easy put on this course. Par 3 holes are a nice challenge for iron play and a couple really bring out the risk reward factor. Nice elevation changes on this course and all par 4/5 holes put a premium on hitting fairways off the tee. Overall a very picturesque course.

Great course!

Played on a Friday morning, pace of play was excellent! Finished in around less than 4 hours as a twosome. For not having much rain, the fairways and greens were in excellent condition. Tee blocks could use a little TLC, but the fast and true-rolling greens more than made up for them! Front nine felt much easier than the back, mostly because the back featured many approaches requiring a carry over water. Certainly some unique and memorable holes!

a little gem

First time I ever played here. It was much better than I thought. Course was well marked and greens were in excellent shape. Pace of play moved me right along. I'll come back again soon.

cart paths

i play this course about5-10 times a year theyneedalot of workyear and one of my beefs are the cart paths,they need a lot of work,other than that the course is fun to play,.

Fun course

Always liked this course, well kept up , fun to play.

Hickory Creek, Never Again

This was a disaster of a round, the front nine was closed. Nice of them to let us know that in advance. Had to play the back nine twice...while they loaded it up and even let 5-somes play. Play was so slow I ended up leaving early.

Peaceful Fun Course

This course is excellent for getting out of the city and playing a fun relaxing round. Not overly challenging, but some of the holes give you a good opportunity to shape your shots.

Bennett

Course in very good condition. Greens fast and true. Great value. Very good neighborhood course.

Good course

Booked the 12 pm hot deal for 12 bucks as a single, so I was happy right out of the gate. Got to the course at 11:15, it was an absolutely beautiful day for golf. The course does have a driving range if you like to hit balls before your round. Went into their small clubhouse to check in and pay for some spikes. By 11:45 I was ready to Tee off, at that time a very large group about 10 people pulled up to the Tee box. So, I came up behind before anyone had shot and they just waved me forward. By Hole 3 I pulled up as 2 Ladies were teeing off. They also waved me forward. Course was clear up to hole 9 where I ran into a Foursome of older men. Needless to say I finished my front 9 in 1 hour and back Nine in 2 hours. These men would not let me play through. The Course was very wet in some areas, but other then that it was in pretty nice shape. I will be going back, its not one of my favorite courses around but it is a fun one in my opinion.

Pleasant day on the links

Went 18 holes. Took 4 hr and 20 minutes. The weather was 90 F, but overcast so overall, very pleasant. The beverage girl was aggressively driving around the course and drove by us 5 times. The ranger offered us water 3 times as we'll. overall course conditions were good...greens we're fast and the fairways had a lot of bounce due to the dry weather. I would recommend playing here. My wife and I enjoy it. They make you feel comfortable here. Nice place to eat after the round as we'll. we really like the outside patio.

Have not played here in 5 years.

Enjoyed this course for years.... But, decided not to play there because of a bad experience. Approximately 5 years ago while playing twilight golf, Ranger kicked everyone off course stating they were closing. This was the first week of July and it was 830pm. We had more than hour of daylight left... Reluctantly I returned to play there again and was pleasantly surprised.

Slow play

Course was in great shape but took 4 hrs and 40 minutes for 18 for just 2 of us. Had to wait 5-15 minutes at every hole. Course was packed and had plenty of rangers out there but the Rangers did nothing to keep the pace moving.

love this course

great holes, tough to beat the price..will definitely play again and of course thru Golf Now!

Inkster, Michigan