Style Parkland/Links
Combo 72 5157 yards 65.2 110
Combo (W) 72 5157 yards 69.4 121
Green (W) 72 5055 yards 65.7 109
Scorecard for Championship
Gold M: 72.2/133 419 411 171 414 443 522 325 212 581 3498 505 175 551 370 196 382 177 372 522 3250 6748
Blue M: 69.4/127 368 389 148 389 414 498 296 179 508 3189 482 155 520 321 170 353 155 327 487 2970 6159
White M: 66.7/116 W: 71.0/126 325 362 130 362 360 448 249 148 467 2851 456 139 461 251 152 289 130 303 452 2633 5484
White/Red M: 65.2/110 W: 69.4/121 325 342 130 342 332 448 222 109 400 2650 410 139 436 251 97 289 130 303 452 2507 5157
Red M: 65.2/114 W: 67.7/113 281 342 90 342 332 424 222 109 400 2542 410 98 436 214 97 249 82 253 399 2238 4780

Year Built 2000
Greens TifEagle Grass

Golf School Academy Yes - "Gallea Golf Properties Golf Academy"

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in Georgia (2014 #10)

Commented On 08/20/2019

Hi maugsdorfer. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Par-3 Course at Crosswinds Golf Club.

Top Notch

Everything was first class. I can see why this course is so highly rated.

Commented On 08/20/2019

Hello, fultonlarrington. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Par-3 Course at Crosswinds Golf Club!

Great Vakue

Great layout, good condition, even with what seemed like slow play, finished in under 4 hours.

Commented On 08/20/2019

Hello, we appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Par-3 Course at Crosswinds Golf Club!

Crosswinds

Course in descent shape. Have seen it better. Traps need attention. Some fairways had “crab grass”. Several casual water spots. Greens rolled nicely. But great value for the money. Like the five par threes and five par fives. Played in three and a half hours. Will definitely return.

Commented On 08/13/2019

Hi ms2253. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Par-3 Course at Crosswinds Golf Club!

Wet but nice

Played this course many times and enjoyed this round as well. There had been a lot of rain the day before so it was cart path only. Except for a couple of “uninformed” players the course wasn’t rutted up. I was surprised they had the mowers out causing some tracking on the low spots of the fairways.

Some traps are still under repair but they are marked and you’ll take a free drop out. Enjoy Crosswinds and they take care of you and the course so enjoy!

Commented On 08/13/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Par-3 Course at Crosswinds Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Great course at at good price!

Staff is always friendly and attentive to customer service. Course conditions and layout are very good.

Commented On 08/06/2019

Hello, your feedback is important to us. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Par-3 Course at Crosswinds Golf Club.

Best Deal I’ve Ever Had on GolfNow!

Great and friendly staff! Top-notch facilities and delicious food. Beautiful course and is just as well maintained as any private country club. Greens were very fast. Played 18 and rented clubs all for under $50! If I was a local resident I would be trying to play this course every single weekend! Have been playing golf in the general area (Savannah/Hilton Head) while on vacations for years and this course is the best bang for my buck I’ve ever had. Highly recommend this course over any other in the area! Will be returning to play this course every summer in the future. Thanks GolfNow!!

Commented On 07/31/2019

Hi, let us first start by thanking you for the great review. This is the experience we strive to provide. We partnered with GolfNow because we believe in offering our golfers the best opportunities in golf, whether that be with our website or our partner’s. We will continue to work hard and create an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Par-3 Course at Crosswinds Golf Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Great conditions and value

The course was in great condition for this time of year. Greens and fairways all very well managed. A few fairway bunkers have been let go but otherwise course is in great shape. It was a great value for the price. Carts had iced coolers and they offered free bottles of water at the start, turn and 7 and 14. The layout is challenging if you are not an avid golfer. I played this course with my two sons who had a difficult time with the layout since they don’t play often. We also rented clubs which were just fine. Overall a great experience especially for the price with what we found on GolfNow.

Commented On 07/30/2019

Hi mlutz47. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Par-3 Course at Crosswinds Golf Club!

I enjoyed it. Course is very open, not what I call tight course.

Commented On 07/15/2019

Hi u004627820. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Par-3 Course at Crosswinds Golf Club.

Suggestions

While this course was awesome, there was one major issue for golfers. You need yardage markers on the course. On each hole it was hard to know distance to the green because there weren’t markers to use as a reference. Very easy fix and would really enhance the experience. Loved the course!

Commented On 07/25/2019

Hello, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We've passed your feedback along to our management staff for improvements in the future. We're happy to hear you enjoyed your round with us and hope to see you again for another round soon. Thanks for playing Crosswinds Golf Club!

Challenging But Fun

The course itself is an amazing course. It has challenges that make you really harness your skills as a golfer and a beginner. Par 3s are incredibly fun and the Par 5s are as well. Can’t wait to be back out on the course again.

Commented On 07/17/2019

Hello, we appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back!

Better shape than most

Grass is good, tee boxes are in good shape and except for several traps under repair, the entire course is in great shape.

The greens were slow and inconsistent speed wise but that was because the sand hadn’t smoothed out after being punched.

Pace was slow because of the weekend and several groups waiting for the greens to clear when they could barely get off the tees.

Good course and in good shape for the rest of the season.

Commented On 07/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Par-3 Course at Crosswinds Golf Club thanks you!

Commented On 07/09/2019

Commented On 06/25/2019

Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon.

Best public course in Savannah area

I’ve played pretty much every course you can in Savannah. For the money, this is the best public course IMO. Good layout. Greens were great. My only complaint would be some of the bunkers were eroded a little on the lip (it did just rain the last few days so that’s the reason I’m sure). You won’t be disappointed playing Crosswinds.

Commented On 06/18/2019

Hello, u058249582. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon.

Good course

Interesting layout with numerous par 3s and 5s. Good condition. Greens were nice. Seeing planes fly overhead was cool too

Commented On 06/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us Bmalone3. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Par-3 Course at Crosswinds Golf Club thanks you!

Rained out.

Played one and half holes. Needed a canoe.
GN no raincheck because course not closed. Bummer and bad deal.

Commented On 06/13/2019

Hi GOLFNSVNA! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and hope you reconsider returning for another round soon. Thanks for playing Crosswinds Golf Club.

Excellent shape through the draught!!

I was very impressed with how Good shape the course was kept throughout the lack of rain. The only complaint I had with the course was the sand traps were bad! They have recently resolved that problem as the traps now have fresh sand in them! The staff is fantastic as they are very pleasant and professional.The course layout is very challenging along with the fact that it seems like the wind is always in your face which makes you have to be creative to score well. Last but not least the price is very reasonable ! I think it is one of the best tracks in the area based on all of those things!! As the saying goes go play you won’t regret it! Lucas

Commented On 06/11/2019

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round! We look forward to seeing you again soon. Thanks for playing Crosswinds Golf Club!

Par 3 Course in terrible shape

Mostly dirt/dead grass tee boxes. Sand traps were being redone. The greens looks like they haven't been mowed in weeks. The grass was fairway level high with weeds growing in them. I took my 11 year old son and played 9 holes in the afternoon and paid $29,,,,,,way overpriced for a par 3 in those conditions.

Good shape

Course looked very good considering we’ve not had rain in two weeks and the temperatures have been in the mid 90s. You could tell they’ve watered the course and worked on the traps. I only saw one trap that was unplayable.

Best shape I’ve seen the course in a while.

Commented On 05/30/2019

Hi uARQX1070AR. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back!

Rincon, Georgia