Crosswinds Par Three Course

Year Built 2000
Greens Bermuda

Golf School Academy Yes - "Gallea Golf Properties Golf Academy"

Improving every day

Greens have smoothed out nicely and the fairways are good. Course drained well after 2-3 days of rain. Even though they asked for cart path only the fairways were okay. Shows they are trying to keep the course in its best shape.

The only knock I have is there’s no starter and some singles play by themselves slowing down the round. If I’m alone I try to join a single, twosome so the pace is better.

Commented on 05/29/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Par-3 Course at Crosswinds Golf Club thanks you!

Needs Some TLC

The par-3 course at Crosswinds would be a good value for a family outing or a quick short-game practice session if only it were maintained to a decent standard. The greens are way too slow -- I had to hammer every putt, event the short ones. That's fine for beginners and kids but not for someone who wants to practice. Yardages on signs and the scorecard are sometimes off significantly. If the tee boxes are temporary, at least post signage indicating the true yardage to the middle of the green. The staff is pretty good here -- the manager invited me for a free round after a serious mixup on greens fees. Obviously, keeping up a short course on top of a regulation course is a tall order, but at least make the effort. It would be wonderful to have a first-class short course in the area.

Commented on 05/28/2020

Hi maugsdorfer! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back!

Crosswinds

Good course, I’ve played it many times before.
Greens way too slow !!!!!!!

Commented on 05/26/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Par-3 Course at Crosswinds Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and your feedback about our greens. We hope you join us for another round soon.

It was alright ,just got rained on and only was able to play 9 holes but. It was fun.

Commented on 05/26/2020

Hello, Lorenzo3565100. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Best public course around

Crosswinds has improved since the last time I played there several weeks ago. The greens have come in after plugging and the fairways are greening up too. Even with no recent rain, the fairways weren’t as hard as most in the area.

Nice value for a hot deal.

Commented on 05/18/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Par-3 Course at Crosswinds Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 05/12/2020

Hi Valued Customer. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Par-3 Course at Crosswinds Golf Club.

Commented on 05/12/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us Valued Customer. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Par-3 Course at Crosswinds Golf Club thanks you!

Best in the area

This is a great design, well maintained - greens were very good but slow,,,Monday?

Commented on 05/07/2020

Hi jpwenzlick. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Par-3 Course at Crosswinds Golf Club.

Good round except for pace of play

This was my first time to play Crosswinds since the virus restrictions. One person per cart, no rakes or sand bottles and foam in the cups. These are the same restrictions on most of the course around here. Check-in was touchless since I made the tee time online.

The greens were very spotty with sand still showing in places after about 3 weeks removed from punching. There were still some traps that were under repair but drainage was being installed.

There was a speed of play issue. I was a twosome with singles in front and behind me. We were waiting on every tee box with the single waiting on us. One or both of the singles were probably supposed to be a foursome with us or join the groups in front or behind us.

IF YOU MAKE A TEE TIME, PLAY WITH THE GROUP YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO. Having a starter would have taken care of this issue.

Commented on 05/05/2020

Commented on 05/04/2020

Much needed practice

If you don’t have time to play a par 72 18 hole course this will do wonders for your game. The layout has always been great and challenging and you have to know your distances from gap wedge to 9 iron as well as 3/4 shots. I hate that they no longer run the lights at night and they have let the tee boxes get in rough shape. The greens were very slow and need some care but it’s still useful to work in your game. I would like to see them get it back into better shape though.

Commented on 05/04/2020

greens

We got to course to find out that two weeks prior they aerated the greens but there was quite a bit of sand on the greens. This has always been the best public course in the Savannah area but with the covid19 I"m sure they reduced staff and there wasn't the same amount of paying attention to details as normal
I will play there again as it is a great course to play, just later after everything returns to

Commented on 04/28/2020

Hello, chucksprinkle. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Crossup at Crosswinds

It's hard to have sympathy for a golf facility when each visit brings more disappointment. This time the greens were in horrific shape, even a full week after they had been aerified. I felt like I was putting in sand traps. In addition, the fairways were sparse, and the yardages were off substantially. With a little effort, Crosswinds could be a nice place, but it's a LONG way off right now.

Commented on 04/21/2020

Hi, maugsdorfer. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Par-3 Course at Crosswinds Golf Club. We hope you'll give us another try in the future.

Beautiful day, Quiet round

First personal round of golf in a pandemic. Crosswinds handled everything really well. It's the time of year for them to aerate so the greens were a bit rough but they let us know that beforehand. Tees were in better shape than I'd seen them about 6 months ago. Too bad some golfers are disrespectful of divots especially on a tee. All in all had a wonderful day!

Commented on 04/17/2020

Hi u000007309348. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Par-3 Course at Crosswinds Golf Club!

Commented on 04/17/2020

Commented on 05/18/2020

michaelrheegolf, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Par-3 Course at Crosswinds Golf Club.

an enjoyable day of golf

2nd time playing there finally able to figure out the course layout have to remember hole 5 when navigating .

Commented on 04/13/2020

No Jets Today

Great course layout, a little early in the year for some of the greens, but a great day golfing! Corse was full, but got in under 4 hours. Very relaxed day on a busy Sunday!

Commented on 03/31/2020

Commented on 03/23/2020

Hi Gene9831929. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Par-3 Course at Crosswinds Golf Club!

Course is a good design.

First nine holes were in poor condition. Second nine was much better. Bunkers were in poor shape but they had had a lot of rain two days before we played.

Commented on 03/16/2020

Hello, u8625771. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

3.2078705882