Golf Club of Dublin

2.6
1.5
1.3

Although the climate gives away the location, the Golf Club of Dublin is a more authentic interpretation of the traditional links of its Irish namesake than most other replicas you'll find. The flat terrain, which was formerly a cornfield, was transformed into an enjoyable linksland layout covered with tall, sweeping heather and hundreds of yards of hand-stacked stone walls. The gently rolling fairways are generous and the classic, square-shaped greens are enormous and fast. In keeping with a true links golf course, there are nearly 80 steep, sod-walled bunkers waiting treacherously by the fairways and greensides to swallow up errant shots. Depending on the sun, the shadows cast over the bunkers can play tricks on your eyes, making them appear deceptively deeper or shallower. Water hazards also come into play on a few holes at the Golf Club of Dublin.
Back 72 7021 yards 72.5 128
Original 72 6363 yards 69.3 122
Forward 72 4969 yards 62.4 95
Scorecard for Dublin
Back M: 73.5/131 408 175 418 417 500 534 413 193 436 3494 556 474 335 568 163 412 385 230 404 3527 7021
Original M: 70.3/130 W: 75.9/138 374 149 377 370 486 502 310 168 400 3136 527 440 312 521 137 377 371 191 351 3227 6363
White M: 68.5/127 W: 73.7/134 354 129 364 348 470 483 287 152 385 2972 506 392 294 494 113 357 357 175 326 3014 5986
Forward M: 63.2/102 W: 68.1/122 279 105 305 291 400 421 258 127 326 2512 418 330 229 415 84 266 266 147 302 2457 4969

Year Built 2002
Fairways Fescue Grass
Greens Fescue Grass

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in Ohio (2014 #19)

Entertaining Clients 8

Not Sure About This One

Not sure how I feel about this course. I think the $65 green fee has something to do with it. I just wasn’t WOWED with the course. For these prices it should be beautiful and it just wasn’t. Compared to Reid North which I played last week and spent $36 which is incredible, I just didn’t see it. You can spend another $35 and play the number one course in Ohio at The Virtues so I’m sorry but this course is just way to much.

Overpriced and in mediocre condition

Nice track, but conditions are not in line with price, even for early may. Bunkers, in general, were not maintained, and greens were slow and a little bumpy. We played at Darby Creek the week before, and the greens were near flawless. Therefore, if Darby can do it early in the year, why can't GCD? By the way, Darby Creek is 30 dollars cheaper than GCD.

The staff was excellent and very friendly, which goes a long way with me. However, if you are going to charge premium prices, have your course in premium conditions.

Nice course, terrible value

Pricing was just too high. Dublin is a well to do community but people still like value when they spend their money. $4.00 a hole?? Come on..

Commented On 10/24/2017

We're glad you liked the course and we appreciate you sharing your feedback. We feel the pricing reflects the amount of hard work and time put into conditioning from our staff + the latest equipment in maintaining the course. We do offer competitively priced rounds at different times of the day, and our Fall Rates are starting very soon (going down!). We'll be open through the year, weather permitting, so we hope you'll give us a second shot in the future maybe on Fall or Twilight Rates. Thanks again for golfing with us - hope to have you back!

Surreal

Very fast greens, fells like you are really in ireland.

Commented On 06/12/2017

Thanks you for the great review - we're so glad you enjoyed your round! Hope to have you back to the Club soon.

Beautiful Track

Course was in excellent condition and the staff was very friendly as well. 5 star all around

Commented On 05/30/2017

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback! We'll keep working hard to make GCD a great place to play this season. Thanks again!!

Columbus Area favorite

Commented On 04/10/2017

Thanks for the great rating and photo! We're looking forward to an AWESOME season in Dublin and hope to have you back out for a round soon :)

nice course

I enjoyed my first time out, we have had a lot of rain in the area so it was wet. The fairways and greens were fine but the rough was soggy and the bunkers mostly were ponds still but that was fine. I will certainly play again

Commented On 06/12/2017

We appreciate your review back in April - hope to get you back out this season on a warm summer day!

Good place.

Good course layout.

I visited this Golf club 3 times in Feb.

Expect better course condition in Spring.

Commented On 06/24/2016

Definitely seen improvements over Spring! Thank you for the feedback, hope to see you on the course again soon.

Golf

Pace was a real issue. I would recommend sticking to off hours if possible.

Commented On 06/24/2016

Thank you for the feedback, we apologize pace of play wasn't up to your standards. We hope you'll give us another shot this season.

Staff friendliness!!!

Loved the course layout with long par 4's from the tips. The sedulity of each hole having their own identity from having challenging length, hazard placement, and hole direction. First time playing here and shot a respectable 75 from the tips (7051 yds.). Great challenge for any golfer but more so for the golfer who can play golf shots (drawing and fading). Big greens force you to bring some short game and putting magic. The lady in the pro shop was the nicest person I have meet during my 60 rounds this year. Extremely helpful with some course advice, direction to the first tee, and timely service. Would play here again every day because the course is that enjoyable.

Commented On 06/24/2016

Thank you for the outstanding review and great course feedback, Jammergolf70! We hold our staff to high expectations of customer service, and love hearing great feedback like yours! Hope to see you again on the course soon.

Valid dates: Sep 17, 2018 - Oct 31, 2018