Aston Oaks Golf Club

Aston Oaks Golf Club is perched atop rolling hills that overlook the Ohio River Valley. The Jack Nicklaus Design Group created the course, which sits on the former land of President William Henry Harrison. Although his presidency was short lived, traces of his legacy in Ohio can be seen throughout the golf course. Each hole was carefully carved from stands of mature white oak, hickory, and other native hardwoods. The course is tight and demanding with fast greens and plenty of elevation changes. The abundance of trees really characterizes the course. Between the 10th tee and the 11th green, there is a giant Buckeye tree that is the largest in the state. With all of the trees lining the fairways there was hardly a need to add bunkers, but there are some incorporated along the greensides that help to define some holes.
Aston Oaks Golf Club
Whit 72 5019 yards 69.1 121
Scorecard for Aston Oaks
Black M: 73.6/140 376 543 472 176 388 202 428 560 345 3490 350 520 375 398 470 214 556 155 380 3418 6908
Gold M: 71.2/135 356 514 439 164 368 181 400 534 325 3281 330 493 342 380 420 188 501 137 330 3121 6402
Blue M: 68.4/129 W: 73.2/130 315 470 395 148 343 145 369 505 292 2982 280 465 294 350 355 158 439 120 315 2776 5758
White W: 69.1/121 284 432 341 138 229 119 306 456 258 2563 252 424 245 303 328 132 383 110 279 2456 5019

Year Built 1999
Golf Season Year Round
Architect Jack Nicklaus (1999)

Dress code Collared shirt required

Timbo Slice Bday

Cold but beautiful out and the course was tough as always but tee boxes seemed placed accordingly. Always great views!

Excellent Course

On a lark, decided to drive 90 minutes on my off day to play a course near Cincinnati. Had played area courses in the past, but thought I would give this one a try. I am glad I did. Very challenging but reasonably so. Forces one to think through the round and is not for a grip and rip only golfer. Only minor issue was the in cart GPS could do better at giving distances to hazards like water and sand traps. Other than that, everything was almost perfect. Look goreard to playong it again.

A lot of ground under repair

It was aeration day today and pace of play was slower than normal. Quite a few holes had bad areas and ground under repair. Really like the course and the layout, it was probably in better condition earlier in the season. Had an issue with the group behind us hitting into us on a couple holes, but we couldn't go anywhere as we were waiting for the group in front of us. Will have to go back again next year.

I always like playing at aston oaks. Very hilly and picturesque golf course. My friend played very slow today so I am glad I was at one of my favorite courses. The course was in better shape than my last round there. Just challenging enough from the gold tees that I had to work to score well.

Great track at good price!

Fairways and greens showed some hurt from the dry summer but we agreed to improve bad lies and had a great time. Really in great condition comparing to other local courses!

Great person to be match up with an a great player too 300 yard drives an great iron play

Enjoyed the ccompany played myself on golf now .com

Beat up

I have played this course several times and like it.However this time around I have to say the course is to put it bluntly beat up.The fairways have lots of burnt patches and the greens are ball marked to the point of putts bouncing.Was surprised by this as it’s usually in good condition.

Nice Course with potential

I have read quite a bit about the course and decided to make the drive to check it out. Challenging lay out with nice club house and spectacular views of the river on some of the holes. They are struggling to keep the grass on several of the fairways which is unfortunate. The course has lots of potential if they can get control of the fairway condition.

I was very impressed with the course Unfortunately it was cart path only due to all of the rain we had for 2 days prior to our round. I will definitely play this course again.

Fairways have seen better days

Staff was great. Layout great. Greens fast. Lots of sand. A few forced carries. Plenty of doglegs. All in all a fun course. The fairways have taken a beating from the rain and heat. Would like to play again in the fall. Great deal on Golfnow. Worth the play.

Swamp land

Very confused once I went off the first tee. It hadn't rained in two weeks, yet I watched my first ball plug in the fairway. I understand the fairways were in rough shape, but walking into puddles as I reach the fairway seemed a bit much. Every fairway was like this, an absolute swamp. Greens were in OK shape, and looked like they needed some attention as well. I have been here several times and enjoy the staff, layout, and typically the conditions. Not during this round. It was a grind.

Slow play

course forced into playing with another 2-some because of how busy the course was. we got stuck behind some very slow groups that wouldn't let us play. the course was in pretty good shape, greens were nice but some fairways were burnt. recommend to play during the week to avoid slowness.

beauitful course

This was in great shape it was like country club setting .One of the best public I played.

Great golfing experience.

I play a lot different courses, This is one of my favorites courses now.. Beautifu andl scenic, seems to be back in the middle of no where. You can't just bang a driver on every hole.

Nice and friendly staff. Very reasonable replay rate. Wasn't busy at all on a Saturday morning.

I will playing this course every time I visit my buddy who lives in the Cincinnati area.

Amazing Golf Course

A Beautiful golf course, the layout was amazing, the fairways were in great condition and that rough...its on the name, some of the hardest roughs to hit out of. GPS on the golf carts were a bonus, took the guessing out of the equation which helps speed up the game. If you book for two, you will be paired as a foursome.

Overall, you won't be disappointed. In already planning my next round with a group of friends...even Jim and Jake are welcomed( the two gentlemen that we were paired with).

North Bend, Ohio
Hebron, Kentucky
Miamitown, Ohio
Cleves, Ohio
Lawrenceburg, Indiana

Valid dates: Jan 11, 2019 - Mar 03, 2019
An oasis of elegance amid the harsh beauty of the desert that surrounds it, the JW Marriott Las Vegas boasts 541 oversized guestrooms and is located adjacent to TPC Las Vegas. Complimentary shuttle service and a seamless experience make this resort a first class option.