White Pines Golf Course
Yellow 72 4850 yards 66.0 106
Scorecard for White Pines
Black M: 73.1/123 405 358 212 552 388 434 522 163 410 3444 386 545 404 152 395 481 331 203 437 3334 6778
White M: 70.7/121 W: 71.7/123 385 280 161 495 346 387 500 137 381 3072 377 522 372 132 385 459 321 173 377 3118 6190
Green M: 66.1/111 W: 67.1/113 320 270 128 445 336 341 478 105 315 2738 328 470 262 96 339 383 311 146 343 2678 5416
Yellow W: 66.9/109 289 206 104 429 303 314 405 83 285 2418 304 455 246 86 306 357 230 139 309 2432 4850

Year Built 2002
Greens Blue grass
Architect Mike Mueller (2002)

Dress code Men shall wear shirt, shorts or pants; shirts must be worn at all times; no cut-offs, muscle shirts or t-shirts with vulgar words; women shall wear shirt, shorts, skort or pants; no tube tops, bathing suites, hot pants or t-shirts with vulgar words.

Challenging but fair...course in great shape!

Played White Pines for the third time this year and all three times I was impressed with this course. Very well maintained fairways and rough. Greens are very true and fast and a few of them are a real challenge due to the tiered levels and quickness. You’ll need plenty of spin on the ball to hold the green on most approaches but the greens are still soft enough to be fair. Rough is cut short enough to find your ball and the tall grass hazards must be avoided. GolfNow hot deal rates are very cheap and well worth it. Can’t wait to play again next year!

Always a good play

I don't live close to this course(40mi.) but play it at least six times a season. Always worth the drive. Fairways and greens are in great shape. The only problem on this day was the number of single players that we let play through.

Great Day...Great Golf

Had to make an adjustment in our travels and we ended up choosing this course to play. It is out in the country and a fun course to play. Some good holes to score on. The cost was really good using Golf Now and a hot deal coupon.

Response from White Pines Golf Course on 07/09/2018:
Hello, thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to review your experience with us, we truly appreciate your feedback and will certainly pass it along to our team. We hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back to the 5-star experience that you deserve.

Verry slow pace, have never seen a ranger on course to at least keep the pace up,Foursome in front of us kept hitting again if the missed hit , called course and said basically OH well...

Response from White Pines Golf Course on 07/09/2018:
Hello Kevin, thank you for taking the time to review us, White Pines Golf Course, in the Swanton, OH area. We're very sorry to hear you may not have had the best recent customer experience with us due to the pace of play, and we greatly appreciate your feedback regarding the rangers so we may work towards any necessary improvements. We also appreciate your dedication to playing our course over the years and hope we can continue to provide you with a valuable golf experience. Thank you for golfing with us, and we hope to see you again soon.

Course challenging but fair, and in good shape.....they had their greens aerated, so they were not in great shape...course was very busy...would recommend

It has some very challenging holes!

The course is always in excellent shape, we play either on Saturdays or Sundays every week. I recommend to play at White Pines, Great friendly staff.Always willing to help and talk with everybody , they make you feel like your part of them. The young people they hire to help do different things greet you, run the beverage cart and always have brats and burgers cooking on the weekends. Try them out its a fun day always at white pines.
Mike Salisbury

Hidden Gem!

First time playing the course was impressed from the moment we got to the course. Greens were amazing and fast and the course was very well maintained. Will definitely be back.

This is an excellent layout

I have the pleasure of scheduling play for a travel group that focuses on the Toledo area and southern Michigan. We always have an excellent turnout whenever I schedule White Pines. I think this says a lot for this course. People just enjoy playing here.

Nice conditions

The fairways are nice and the rough is thick. The greens have lots of undulations and are fun. The greens are not receptive to shots and frankly benefit a player who bounces it up. Still the combination of price and conditions is excellent.

Response from White Pines Golf Course on 05/21/2018:
We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your round with us, and that your round was a good value for you. We hope to see you back!

A little over booked

Course is in good shap and greens were nice. A bit overbooked. Tee’d off 30 min behind the scheduled time. Staff very nice and beers were $2.

One of the Best Courses in the Toledo Area

White Pines, is always a good place, to golf. Karen, Ed, and their staff, are always friendly. I play, all the courses in the Toledo area, and White pines, is in the best shape, all of the time. While golf participation, has declined, the manangement of most golf courses in our area, puts no money into, their courses, but not White Pines. The course, has a good layout, nice practice area, range, and when the outside grill is open, some of the Best hamburgers around. Karen and Ed, keep up, the fantastic work, on the manangement of your golf course.

Nice Course

Tee times were a bit behind because of frost delay, nobody’s fault there, the greens were fast and the course was well maintained. Very nice course and will definitely be back.

Worth the drive from Cleveland

For this time of year the Course played better then a lot of Courses in med season. I will be back to played again this season love the course.

First rate, as always. A great way to start the new season

Horribly managed

So I got this course on Golf now for $15 for 18 holes. First off it was tough to find because it’s way out in the sticks and second off it’s horribly managed. Somehow they booked an outing the same day but were still taking tee times so there was a line on the first tee of at least five carts waiting to tee off. This put them about 30 minutes behind on tee times, so not off to a good start. It took myself about 3 hours to play 9 holes! A wait on literally every shot because of the bad course planning by management. I would not want to go back, regulars told me “oh it’s always like this” so unless you want to play a 6 hour round then be my guest. But I digress, the course was in good shape, greens rolled really nice, fairway was a bit thick for my liking. Tough tree lined fairways so you have to hit Golf shots, course was pretty decent. Would not go back due to management and pace of play.

Response from White Pines Golf Course on 09/28/2017:
Hello, thank you for taking the time to review our course, White Pines Golf Course, in the Swanton area. We are sorry to hear that you had a poor experience at our course regarding the pace of play and our customer service. However, we are happy to see that you enjoyed our course layout and that you found our course to be in good shape. We appreciate your feedback, and we hope to earn your business again in the future.

Valid dates: May 23, 2019 - Jun 30, 2019
2 Nights lodging at the Best Western Plus of Santee (or comparable lodging partner) and play 3 Rounds of golf on Santee Cooper Resort’s two courses.
Stay and Play
Stay & Play in Golf’s Little Big Town!
Stay and Play
Summer Golf Getaway in Santee!
Stay and Play
Come play in the Olde English District!
Summer Special in Greenville, SC