View of the 8th hole from Magnolia Landing Golf & Country Club.

Magnolia Landing Golf and Country Club

Year Built 2007
Architect Gordon G. Lewis (2007)

Bar, Snacks, Grill

Clubhouse, Lockers

Great golf

This course was in great shape, very challenging but fun!

Great Round

Loved the course. My son and I were paired with another father and son who had played there before so they helped us manage the course. We played ready golf and completed the round in 3 hours and 35 minutes. Will return

Always a pleasure

This is my favorite course in the area. The course itself is challenging and you always get you money's worth.
The staff is super friendly and always takes care of your needs.
Good beverages and food after.
Great value!

A gem of a course

We were pleasantly surprised when we played this course. We got it for half the price of the other courses we played and it was the standout of the courses.. condition amazing. Layout downright spectacular at points. Just a fantastic course. I shot my worst score of the week so this isn't a hey I golfed it great so I love it. I played terrible and still loved this course.

Commented on 07/01/2020

Hello, sarne2003. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back Magnolia Landing Golf & Country Club!

Mopadre

We had a great time even in the REALLY HOT conditions. The water and ice holes were perfectly placed and very necessary. The course was in great shape. It's still recovering from aeration but it's not far from being perfect and they were plenty fast! Good day, and introduced it to a new person in our group and he loved it. Also ate there and it was really, really good and moderately priced. Capped off the round perfectly.

Commented on 06/29/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, Monan46! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Magnolia Landing Golf & Country Club!

Commented on 06/29/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Magnolia Landing Golf & Country Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 06/26/2020

Hi nkunz519. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Magnolia Landing Golf & Country Club.

Magnolia is always worth playing

I always enjoy playing Magnolia and more so off season at half price. Great layout and the fairways are in excellent shape and you certainly get penalized in the rough. Greens were just punched but usually the greens are In great shape.

Commented on 06/26/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, Janicepouliot! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 07/07/2020

Your feedback is important to us, MQDJbomqUrWHAyUGJ2KA. Thank you for sharing your 5-star rating. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Magnolia Landing Golf & Country Club.

Awesome Course!

This is a diamond in the rough, and plays that way! My wife wants to move there and make this our home track! Year after Year it gets better! Thanks guys!

Commented on 07/07/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Magnolia Landing Golf & Country Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Course in good shape

This is one of my favorite courses in the area and usually enjoy it. The problem is that their Pro shop staff, cart staff and grill staff threat non members like second class citizens.

Great course ans super people

I have played Magnolia Landing about six or seven times since early March 2020. I have also played the course many times over the past five or six years, and always enjoyed it. It’s a great track that’s always in great condition. The staff is always great for the golf as well as the bar/restaurant. Moreover, it’s a great bargain just about any time of year.

Commented on 06/15/2020

Hi, u000006525964. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Magnolia Landing Golf & Country Club. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Great day!!

Literally booked a hot deal at 5 am, just on a whim. The course was in good shape, thankfully I played with guys who knew the course. Navigating the cart paths hole to hole was somewhat guess work. And yardage was an issue on the front as my yardage was not accurate. I Played the gold tees, and enjoyed the distance. Even though I left a large number of balls somewhere out of bounds. They have 3 green dots on them. If you find them, please enjoy them. They have many goo shots left in them. In summary; great price, challenging course, give it a try.

Commented on 06/15/2020

Hello, u000005710855. Thank you for reviewing the course. Your feedback about the price of our course is important to us. We always want to make sure we are offering golfers a competitive price for their round. It is our goal to give visitors the best chance to get out and play more. Thank you for playing Magnolia Landing Golf & Country Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Punched Greens

Greens were punched 5 days prior per starter. Zero heads up given on GolfNow when reserving which was extremely frustrating given the 35 minute drive for myself and the over an hour drive for other two living in Naples. Greens were borderline unplayable and consideration was given on stopping after 9 due to being stuck behind a slow foursome. Overall the course has a good layout and is challenging the first time around. Conditions increase would consider again, but unsure if I can trust GolfNow on that side of things. Would like some credit back on this reservation...

Commented on 06/23/2020

Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. The current condition is by no means the standard we strive to achieve, and we are working towards getting things up to par. Thank you for playing Magnolia Landing Golf & Country Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 06/11/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, TIna6406484! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

great layout

Play smart and you too shall be rewarded. Took our time and was lucky enough to hook up with a local. He knew every nuance of the course. It saved ours butts. Smoothed our a respectable 75. And you know you play good and you want to return.

Commented on 06/10/2020

Kvkgoblue, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Magnolia Landing Golf & Country Club.

Cart Path Only

Because of all the rain the night before we had to play cart path only. A few of the holes are not really condusive to cart path only. I was teamed up with 3 guys from golf now hot deal. Unfortunately the one guy was older, vert straight, but very short hitting the ball. So we were always waiting for him. The rest of us played pretty well, but the constant walking back and forth and waiting for the last guy made it tedious. As it was also hot on the course. Luckily the bathrooms also gad the ice and water machines, so that was helpful. It is easier to play this course with no cart restrictions. The greens were aerated so take no more than 2 putts and move on!

Commented on 06/15/2020

Hi laurie4man. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Magnolia Landing Golf & Country Club.

Very challenging

First time playing course. Paired me up with 3 other golfers. Glad they did, it made my navigating the course easier. The greens were fast, some of the cup placements were in difficult settings. Pace was a little slow but, that's what you expect when you play a challenging course. Enjoyed my round. I will be back. Things to improve; cart navigation, larger putting green or more holes on the putting practice green. More Signs Navigating the course would help. Some of the signs for the next hole were far apart and if you don't know the course it would be confusing. Great round great course.

Commented on 06/04/2020

Hi, u1483169. Let us first say that we are so glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. We work hard to create a seamless experience with so you can focus on enjoying yourself and let us do the rest. We also want to thank you for your honest and constructive criticism of the course. Your comments are presented in a way we can incorporate them into actual change. We are going to escalate your review to our team in charge and do everything we can to improve before your next game. Thank you for visiting and playing at Magnolia Landing Golf & Country Club. We hope to see you again soon!

Mopadre

Great course and a great summer price. We also ate in the restaurant, and the food was abundant and very good. Love this course.

Commented on 06/01/2020

Hello, Monan46. Thank you for reviewing the course. Your feedback about the price of our course is important to us. We always want to make sure we are offering golfers a competitive price for their round. It is our goal to give visitors the best chance to get out and play more. Thank you for playing Magnolia Landing Golf & Country Club. We hope to see you again soon.

4.2319352941