Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course

Carts: No

Dress code: Proper golf attire consists of a polo-style shirt with collar, turtleneck or mock turtleneck shirt, and slacks or Bermuda-length shorts.
Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Amex, Discover Welcomed

Gold/Junior 36 1713 yards N/A N/A

Location is near local attractions at a resort   Great for 9-hole rounds walkers beginners   Challenges include bunkers water hazards narrow fairways

"Nice practice course"

dvannman's avatar

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/12/2018
First time playing Walked Perfect weather

Short 9 hole course. Some of the greens are in bad shape. Very short for longer hitters. A good practice course and easy to walk.

"Shaky for a Disney course"

Camellia10's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/01/2018
First time playing Walked Perfect weather

Played with my 12-year old daughter. Was paired with a really nice local couple, from Connecticut originally. They play weekly. First three holes were amazingly bad condition. Disappointed. Pace of play is slow. Back 4 or 5 holes are much better and longer. They appear to be from a part of another course originally. First three are as if you put holes in your backyard. This course could and should be upgraded by Disney so families can enjoy nice conditions. Course is over-played due to family friendliness.

"Good 9 Hole Course"

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/09/2018

The layout and course topography are pleasing to the eye and made for a nice walk. We have played this course a number of times over the past 4 to 5 years and found the conditions this year to be fair at best. The fairways were dry and patchy and the greens were inconsistent. The starter at Oak Trails was not the friendliest person that we have met. Fortunately we were paired with two very fine gentlemen from Southern New Jersey and thoroughly enjoyed the round.

"A lot of money for an entry-level course"

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 02/26/2018
Previously played Walked Perfect weather

Arrival, staff and clubhouse are the best part of this course, typical Disney. For a 9 hole, walking course, $40+ was too much considering the conditions are average with several thin areas. The course plays short and easy so it is good for families with kids or newer golfers. Views of wildlife were great with deer, turkeys, birds, etc all around the course. Would play here again if staying right in Disney or if they improve the conditions, otherwise I might play 18 someplace else for the same money.

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 02/24/2018

"Not Disney Standards!"

Jeffrey5631296's avatar

1 1.0 stars from 5 Played on 02/13/2018
First time playing Walked Perfect weather Verified Purchaser

Course was in terrible shape. Fairways were thin and the greens had patches of weeds throughout. This course was a big disappointment. Expected great conditions from a Disney course, but not this time.

It was a 9 hole walking course which could have been great fun if it was maintained properly. It was also terribly slow. A foursome in front of us didn't even attempt or consider letting my twosome play through and had 2 foursomes behind us all backed up. Go somewhere else for a quick 9 holes and don't waste your money here.

"Nothing special"

jhott's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 01/15/2018

I played both this course and OCN tooth course on MLK day. I was not all that impressed with this course. The course conditions were average and for the price of this course not really worth it. Feels like you're paying for the brand name more than the course. It cost me 30 bucks to play plus 6 more for a pull cart. One positive with all disney courses is the wildlife on course. Saw several deer and turkeys on my walk. But if you're looking for a 9 hole walking course I would recommend OCN tooth course.

Commented on 01/16/2018

Thank you for your feedback on your recent round at Walt Disney World® Golf. We apologize for the fact that your were displeased with the facilities and services that your experienced. We hope that you will play our wonderful courses again in time to come, so we can exceed your expectations upon your next visit to Orlando. If you would like to discuss what you and your group encountered during your visit with our management staff, please feel free to reach out to our Leadership by emailing disneygolfreservations@palmergolf.com so that we can help resolve your residual concerns.

"Not what it seems"

Ed5789690's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 01/03/2018

Odd place. Some of the holes don't fit with the others. I've played the other Disney courses and some of the holes here have the same feel. The other half looked like my back yard. So half the holes are like a real course half are featureless straight always to warm up on.

Commented on 02/17/2018

The design of the Oak Trail course is such that it is suitable for more novice golfers, and those with young family so that they may navigate through the course more easily, and therefore the holes are somewhat shorter and the hazards not quite as challenging as our championship courses.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us!

"I love playing this course"

SparkytheHacker's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/02/2016
Previously played Walked Played 18 holes Average weather Verified Purchaser

This is the best course I know to not only get some exercise but also the perfect place to tune your short game. The greens are tiny and bunkered well so be on guard. The course is not very long or very hard but there are some challenges. The two Par 5s are great tests with some risk-reward built in. Worth the trip. Oh, and I had a few deer take a peak while I was on the tee box at Number 5 getting ready to play the outer loop.

"Except for typical FLA pm storms..."

SparkytheHacker's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/02/2016
Previously played Walked Played 9 holes Average weather Verified Purchaser

they had to suspend play because of a severe line of storms. Got a good start on the round but didn't finish. What I did play was outstanding. The course is in really good shape for a small 9-hole track set within the larger Magnolia track. I always like playing here. Teaches some humility and forces real attention to approach shots because the greens are TINY!!! Great way to get some exercise and some golf in at the same time. Definitely coming back...probably try to get an earlier start next time.

"Great for a fun 9 holes"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/20/2016

WDW used to advertise they had 99 holes of golf years ago. Slightly different now( aftet selling off osprey ridge to 4 seasons i beleive), but this was the only course i had not played yet, so it was on my bucket list.

Finished my work early, and decided to play a quick 9 holes.

Walking only, this is a great course to play with a child and parent. Also saw some singles out in the early eve for a quick round.

In decent shape, and a good layout with small challenging greens. Mostly shorter holes with a premium on accuracy over distance.

"Beginner friendly course"

Plays:  Once a year

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/07/2016
First time playing Walked Played 9 holes Excellent weather

The Staff and facilities are top notch first rate. The course was not in very good condition. Greens patchy and bumpy. Fairways were sparse in spots. Sand was in good condition. It's a good course to walk and there were many singles walking. I enjoyed walking at my own pace as I'm just getting back into golf after a layoff.

"Excellent Price, Great Rental Clubs, Good Time"

Chris4208846's avatar
Age:  Under 25

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/31/2016

Found an unbelievable deal on GolfNow for $10 a person, however we all needed to rent clubs. I was very worried about the quality of clubs we would receive as well as how much it would cost us. We all received bags of 14, quality Taylor Made clubs and it only cost us $15 per bag. We were also given Disney tees and although we had to buy balls, they all came printed with the Mickey playing golf logo - so for those of us who did not lose all of them, we walked away with some nice souvenirs.

The quality of the course was average - as expected for such a low price. I'm sure it gets a lot of play. First 4 holes were simple, short, straightforward. Fairways are a little narrow. The last 5 holes get more interesting with more hazards and dog legs and definitely more challenging which made it more interesting. There was water on almost every tee box and a snack and refreshments Shack on the 5th hole.

All in all a great experience for a great price. If you're on vacation without clubs and itching to play some Disney golf, this will definitely satisfy your golfing needs.

"This course has great features"

samchi's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 02/12/2016
Previously played Walked Played 9 holes Fair weather Verified Purchaser

This course has great features

"Great"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 01/14/2016
First time playing Played as a single Walked Played 9 holes Good weather Verified Purchaser

Great,<br/> good area,<br/> good course,<br/> good players,<br/> good game!

"Poor conditions !!"

13047777's avatar

1 1.0 stars from 5 Played on 01/13/2016
Previously played Played with a group Walked Played 9 holes Average weather Verified Purchaser

Very poor conditions for what I am used to at the Disney golf courses .

Quality of food & beverage: Average

Commented on 03/11/2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us!

"Disney 9-hole walking course"

hanlu's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 12/12/2015
First time playing Played as a single Walked Played 9 holes Good weather

Good course conditions for being a 9 hole course, the holes holds about regular length.<br/> Peice through Golfnow from 10 US dollars, which was a real bargain.

Quality of food & beverage: Average

"Buyer Beware!"

gt007's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/01/2015
First time playing Paired up at course Walked Played 9 holes Good weather Verified Purchaser

Good 9 hole course, greens are small. Some tee boxes & greens where a bit patchy.<br/> Started as a single, asked the single behind me, 3rd hole to double-up, declined. A different single joined me on hole 5. Another single "barged" his way through on 6. Played as a 4 ball on 7 (including the arrogant guy from 6) played as a 3 ball on 8 and as a 2 ball on 9.<br/> Lots of novices out there - it's not a pitch n putt course. Be selective on your tee-time, probably worth paying as a Hot Deal ($10) wouldn't pay more!

"A nice walk"

klgoen's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/13/2015
Previously played Played with a group Walked Played 9 holes Excellent weather Verified Purchaser

I've played this course several times when visiting Disney. It is 9 holes only and Walking only (no carts). It is a pretty easy walk, fairly flat. It is a regulation, par 36 course. The par 4 holes are fairly short, 300-350 yds. Good sized Par 5s. I enjoy playing the course. Don't be in a hurry. During peak seasons it may take 3hrs to play the 9 holes. There is a bench at every hole. The yardage is not REAL well marked. There are 150 and 100yd plaques each hole though.

Quality of food & beverage: Fair

"Hidden Gem"

David7132825's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/02/2015
Previously played Played as a single Walked Played 9 holes Good weather

This course is usually overlooked in favor of the other Disney courses, but it is a wonderful walking 9. It is by no means a short course with 2 par 5s and very narrow fairways.

Its the perfect choice for a quick 9 after work any day of the week.