Heritage Harbour Golf Club (formerly known as Stoneybrook Golf Club at Heritage Harbour) plays through a landscape highlighted by mature, wooded wetland preserves and ponds. The golf course plays through spacious residential corridors, creating strategic risk/reward holes. At approximately 7,100 yards, multiple tees allow the golf course to be enjoyed by players of all abilities. The golfer who succeeds at challenging the hazards and angles will be rewarded with the proper angle for the next shot and an opportunity for a birdie. Designed by Arthur Hills, one of the world's top golf course designers, Heritage Harbour Golf Club is located just a half mile east of I-75 at exit 220.

Heritage Harbour Golf Club (Bradenton, FL)

Year Built 2002
Architect Arthur Hills (2002) Chris Wilczynski (2002)

Clubs No

Credit Cards Accepted Major credit cards are accepted.
Dress code Proper golf attire required

19th Hole Specials 11

Vinc

The Green fee is the best value in this area. The staff is the most friendly. Good course layout. Today course maintenance was doing more with clean up than I have seen the past most likely preparing for the arrival of snow birds.

A good test especially the back 9.

We liked the holes, some of which are very testing but there are some very long drives from green to next tee, so long in fact that it's apparently nine miles around the course. The new owners have started renovations but the bunkers are in many cases unplayable. It'll be some years before it's up to an acceptable standard but has promise.

Commented on 10/21/2019

Hi Heronscourt. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Heritage Harbour Golf Club.

Improved

Course has improved since I last played, 2 months. Greens were in good condition and rolled good. Fairways were fair, some weeds but improving. Bunkers need work and they mentioned that prior to us teeing off. For the price it was a good deal and there is obvious signs they are working to improve the course.

What a fun day!!!!

Played here a while back and wasn't overwhelmed but new management has this place as good as anything I've found and it's waaaaay cheaper! Check around for yourself! This is a local gem!!! We cancelled our round next week at another course in order to come back to Heritage Harbour. Really sweet and fun folks to be around too! I'm hooked!

Commented on 10/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us TF54hPqxu4egGRDFMMeE. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Heritage Harbour Golf Club thanks you!

Commented on 10/14/2019

Hi u402635827. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Heritage Harbour Golf Club!

Little Windy

Nice course fairways are better, tee boxes better, but bunkers still need a lot of work. The course seems to be going in the right direction though.

Commented on 10/08/2019

Hi bravesaint78. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Heritage Harbour Golf Club.

Commented on 10/08/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Heritage Harbour Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Vince

Good course lay out several fairways could use better weed control. The greens were in good condition.

Commented on 10/08/2019

Hi uMRJM5125MR. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Heritage Harbour Golf Club!

This is a fun track, they are really taking care of the greens and fairways. Tons of Fun!!

Commented on 09/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us rmxMq2Q0apDM6EQ6e4jN. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Heritage Harbour Golf Club thanks you!

Amazing Improvement

Golf Course is 1000% improved in the last 30 days. Locally we got pounded by rain in July and August so courses were soaked and messy. The crew at Heritage Harbour has stepped up their game big time. Pro Shop staff mentioned they have a new Golf Course Superintendent that came from Naples Bonita Springs area and started September 1st. With little to no rain this month they have mowed everything out and greens are rolling fast and true. Fairways have great definition and rough is not to penal. You can tell they are aggressively attacking some nuisance grasses that came with all the rains this summer. Bunkers are also getting attention, saw a crew re-working lips and faces on two holes today. You can tell this new guy is gettin' it done !! Lunch after the round was amazing and was Free with my fee. Best value in town by far !!

Commented on 09/30/2019

Hi wmbruce0312. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We're so happy to see the improvement we've been making. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Heritage Harbour Golf Club!

Great Staff, course is in rough condition

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The overall condition of the course was very poor. There were more weeds in the fairways than grass, the bunkers had mostly mud / dirt, and the greens were in below average condition. Got a hot deal from golf now, but wouldn't go back until they get the grounds in shape.

Commented on 09/23/2019

Hi, u2294766. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. We hope you'll give us another try in the future.

Challenging course with improvements course wide

Great course that is challenging, yet rewarding with the right shots. Many improvemnts around the course and the greens are rolling top notch. Great course to check out at the right price! Fantastic food and drinks too!

Commented on 09/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us TDKFybYeLyLZtlQb3u12. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Heritage Harbour Golf Club thanks you!

Course

Since New management the course has greatly improved. Greens are getting to great condition

Commented on 09/30/2019

Hi Rkbaty. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Heritage Harbour Golf Club!

Great track - needs some work

A pretty course with some great holes!

Needs all traps redone

Deep damage on a few greens

Huge potential and we will go back to see how they care for this neat course

All upside with some attention

Commented on 09/18/2019

Hi Marbleham. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Heritage Harbour Golf Club.

Cart issue

As an experienced golfer, I am familiar with carts slowing down temporarily when getting too close to green or tee box......but today after hitting my drive, I made a mistake by leaving cart path too soon and cart shut down completely and would not allow me to do anything for several minutes. I tried reverse and even turning key off and back on....nothing....had I been on back nine, I would have left the cart and walked in....since I was only about 20 feet from the path, I had to push the cart most of the way backward to the path before it became operational again........I am too old to do that again....I will play elsewhere.

Commented on 09/12/2019

Hello. We're very sorry for the inconvenience with the cart. It seems like it may had a glitch on that cart. We're very sorry again. We truly hope you'll give us another chance in the near future. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Heritage Harbour Golf Club

The course was in very poor condition. The staff stated it was do to the rainy season. This course was in bad shape and it was not do to the rainy season. You can tell that the course has not been in good shape for sometime. Weeds all over the course, sand traps were full of weeds and had no sand in them. There was a sign on the check in desk stating Sand Traps ground under repair, ground under repairs did not state the condition of the traps, the traps were crap. The condition of this golf course was not a rainy season issue, it was just owner neglect and lack of course care. We were told the course was sold a couple years ago and I guess they had the money to buy the course but not to maintain the course. We play dozen of golf courses all over American when we travel in our motorhome and this is by far the worst golf course. If I was Golf Now I would take this golf course off of the Golf Now list of a course to play in Florida. I will never recommend this golf course to a friend.

Commented on 09/13/2019

Sorry your experience at Heritage Harbour was not good. The club and area had 43 inches of rain in July and August and as of Sept 1st it just started to dry out. Bunkers were literally full of water for roughly 45 days and unmaintainable, became infested with weeds as a result. Nuisance grasses also became a problem with all the moisture. Thousands of dollars in Herbicide applications were applied and then it would rain 2 inches and would wash the chemicals away. The club owners are dedicated to getting the course in good condition and recently hired a new superintendent that started September 9th and has already made great strides in cleaning up the course, and reapplying herbicides to control the nuisance grasses and weeds. Again, sorry you didn’t like it, the owners would like to extend a complimentary replay round for your use before the end of the year. Contact Mark Bruce, PGA professional to get your certificate issued.

Much improved

Much improved.. It has dried out and they have a new superintendent, greens are really nice, course is always challenging.

Commented on 09/12/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Heritage Harbour Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon!

Commented on 09/03/2019

Hello, jakins54. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Heritage Harbour Golf Club!

You’ve Got To Be Kidding

Hmmm, where to begin? I’ve played on some pretty lousy courses over the years, but none can top this one. 6” weeds in the middle of the fairway(?), little to no delineation between fairway and rough, patchy greens, bad signage, dugouts where there should have been bunkers (no sand, full of 18” weeds), etc, etc, etc. They should have paid us to play this pasture. What a dump!

Commented on 08/28/2019

We're very sorry about the poor conditions you experienced on your visit. Please call us at (941) 746-2696 and ask to speak to the GM/Head Pro so we can make this right!

Commented on 08/05/2019