Indianwood Golf & Country Club

Year Built 1984
Architect Ted McAnlis (1984)

Bar, Grill

Clubhouse

bad timing

as I have played the course several times under excellent conditions, it seems they may be getting ready for some reseeding, as much areas were cut really short nearly done to dirt, even around the greens . getting consistent shots was tough. some tee boxes were not clean for same reasons, but greens were in good shape. Such info was not available when booked, but we like the course and will surely play their again, once conditions are back to normal .....

Greens need help

There were many greens on the back 9 that were in poor shape. They had lost the grass on 25 - 50% of these greens. Front 9 greens were not to bad. Fairways were very playable along with the tees. My lucky day I did not find a bunker but they looked ok. When this course is in better shape it is a fun place to play. Staff is great and there is a nice new grill/bar.

I'll give it a try again in the fall.

Blistering Hot Day

Today we arrived 30 minutes early and was able to start our round 15 minutes early. The day started off great, We have played this course several times during the past year, and the changes and updates to the course and facilities is awesome to see every time we drive out. I tees and greens are getting up to being almost perfect (a few patchy areas but very minimal), the fairways are going in plush with an defined edge with the rough. When we started the front nine holes were being watered, but the back nine holes looked parched and on the verge of drying out. The 100 degree heat didn't help much for the course, but overall it was a great golf round with my Dad. We'll be back out soon.

Mid May

A Beautiful Day for a round of Golf. Course in excellent condition and played quickly. Felt great to be able to be out and playing again.

Not Happy!!

I arrived at the course a half hour early and checked in. I was told three others were playing at the same time. She handed me a cart key and slip to give to Starter. All standard procedure. Then she said you’ll need to join up with another person, and gave me his name. I stated that I wanted to ride alone, as I’m elderly and an at risk for the Coronavirus. She said that wasn’t possible because they don’t have enough carts to handle the days business and they require two people to share a cart. I told them that no other courses in the area are doing that and I requested my own cart. Again I was told it’s not possible.

I have played golf at least 4 or more times since the Coronavirus began. Every other course has Visible “Coronavirus Signs” for customers, explaining all the initiatives their taking during this time!!

Every course I have played on, suggests 1 individual per cart, unless the customer decides to share. The staff will not handle or touch any of the customers equipment or belongings.. The carts are sanitized after every use, including all touch surfaces, seats, golf bag holder strap and clasp. Pins are either gone or holes are filled so ball can’t go in. Water, rakes and ball washers are not out or available on the course.

I told the individual at the desk that I wanted a refund and I would contact GolfNow about this situation. I cancelled and GolfNow returned the fee to my account. GolfNow should require all courses to add a Coronavirus statement, as to what they are doing, at their course during this dire time. If I had know this at booking time I would have gone elsewhere. GolfNow was very understanding and told me that would speak with the Regional Marketing Managers, about this issue!

I think it’s very short sighted for this course be more interested in filling up the course, and making money instead of the health and well-being of their customers. They could actually ask for a higher fee, up front for that situation. It would be better to do that instead of losing customers. They should leave some flexibility in their schedule to handle circumstances like this!

Great Value for the Money

It was $15 dollars to play and it hard to beat that price no matter what. The place has a fun layout and the greens are ok. They aren’t un-puttable. I do like this little course but they are going to need some rain soon. I would recommend it if you want somewhere decent and CHEAP.

Great value

Greens very nice , tees good, fairways, good, bunkers ok. It was a great day on the course. Weather was perfect, staff was great, and the paces of play was under 3 hours for 18 holes. This is a nice muni level course with a great staff.

In Need of Rain

Our foursome enjoyed a hot but pleasant afternoon on the course. The pace of play was excellent as were most greens. The lack of rain and of irrigation was quite evident in many of the tee boxes and large areas of the fairways but otherwise a nice round of golf.

A fine course, but definitely not 4 of 5 stars

Perhaps I'm spoiled living in Palm Beach County, but this course was a disappointment. The staff was lovely, and it was inexpensive - but even then it wasn't worth what I paid for it. The course is not well maintained. The greens were very inconsistent, some were dried terribly and hard as a rock, others well maintained... the sand traps were a mess (often over filled onto the fairway,) the were red ant piles all over the place in the rough, several tee boxes were absent of grass, and all of that simply says that the greenskeeper is just not doing his job well.

Heading Downhill

Beautiful new restaurant and newly opened pro shop but the pace of play today was terrible and if the two foursomes ahead of us hadn't quit after nine holes, it may have been 4 1/2 hour round. The fairways and tee boxes are in dire need of irrigation and fertilizer as there are many areas that are totally void of grass, it almost appears that all the funds were spent on the new construction and none were left for basic maintenance, sad.

Nice track fast greens

Some greens are large and undulating while others were postage stamps....cut tight fast roll!

Nice Day out

Not a lot of frills, but a nice course. Front nine was wide open, looked like it was recently built, and the back nine had character like it had been a round for years.

Indianwood

Decent course good value people are nice playing in the summer for $24 with lunch can’t be beat

Stuart, Florida