Orange Lake Resort - Legends Walk Course

Year Built 1998
Fairways Bermuda
Greens Floradwarf - an ultradwarf bermuda
Architect Arnold Palmer

Golf School Academy Yes - "The McCord Golf Academy"

9-Hole Rounds 28

Cool night golf

Great course to play at night beats hot and humid day time golf.But give yourself extra time very hard to find.once your there well worth it.

Great night golf. Challenge for me and my son had a blast.

I love this course because it has lights on until 11pm. It's a great way to beat the Florida heat. Can even catch a glimpse of the Disney fireworks on hole 3 or 4. As a par 3 I was not expecting much, but it was a good balance between challenging and enjoyable. One kid can play for free with a playing adult. I took my son for his first golf outing and he had a blast. We ended up playing 18. The only thing I would suggest is they better light the bridge behind the restroom on 4.

Awesome night with the boys

We hosted a group event with 15 or so guys. Awesome awesome time! Course is nice, staff is friendly, just an overall great time. Night golf is unique and fun. Highly recommend this course!

A ton of fun

This 9 hole walking course was a blast! Some friends and I went out to celebrate a special occasion, and we couldn't have had a better time. Staff was friendly, the course was in great shape, and even though its a par 3 course, there are some challenging holes for sure! The greens are small enough to make you sweat on the tee box, even if it's only 130 yards. I can't wait to play here again, and show some of my other friends what a great time it is out there. Would recommend to anyone!

Excellent

Excellent time playing night golf under the lights. Friendly shop staff, good pull carts provided with every round (although it would be nice if all of the carts had a basket on them). Excellent value for the money and the course is almost always in very good condition. Might need to do some tree work to keep those tee boxes healthy.

A real good short game tune-up.

We played this course to work on our short game while getting a walk in. Want to go back to play it at night due to it's unique night lighting to do so.

Golf Channel

Favorite Course, But Lights/Trees/Bridge need attention!!!

The 2/5 star rating is in effort for Brown Golf Management to act. I've been playing this course for 10+ years and it is my FAVORITE course in the area simply because you can play it at anytime, and one i plan to bring my daughter too in the future. A former teaching pro in the local Kissimmee/Davenport area, this course offers a great chance to work on your irons and short game. The bunkers are in great condition, the walks from tee to green are always well manicured, and the greens are typically healthy and in good shape, usually slow come night time, but with the grass growing all day, that is to be expected. Brown Management, here is where improvements are needed: lights and trees blocking the lights. There are light poles with some (2, 7, 8 off the top of my head) if not ALL lights out (6), and it makes it difficult to see a putt. Also, trees are blocking lights that work (2 tee box, 8 tee box). Finally after a rain shower the bridge from 4 to 5 badly needs a caution sign because it can be very slippery, especially coming from behind the green of 4, which is a steep slope. Get a sign, prevent a lawsuit. Please fix this gem of a course, I'd be happy to play a round with anyone from BGM so they can see where i'm coming from. Thank you for your time.

Nice walking 9 holes course

If you like to walk, with or without a pull cart, this is a nice nine hole golf course! Pull carts do come with the price. The course is well-maintained and features nighttime lights so that you can play up until around 10 PM!

Great fun!

Had a wonderful time on the 9 hole walking course with my son. We are both beginners and the course, in my opinion, was a good course for us.

Georgia Advisor

Under the Lights: Fun and Weirdness

Had rarely played par-3 courses and never under the lights. Had great time with both. Legends Walk is a pretty stout par-3 layout with several holes 190 yards +. Takes a while to get used to the nighttime conditions. Greens are understandably small and fairly level. Great walk and would definitely do it again.

Quibbles: Some lighting isn't great including where trees block them. [Prune] With holes winding among condos, in the dark not always easy to find next hole. [Add signage] Encountered one guy using a green for chipping practice (picked up my ball) and drunk trio playing corn-hole on another (really!). [Security!]

Golf Channel

Lights are back!

If you haven't played the walk at night, you are truly missing out. The lights are back, and the course is in GREAT shape! Big Mike and the staff are very friendly and professional, providing Central Florida's best, and really only, night golf experience! Highly recommended for golfers of all skill levels!

Slow play.

Should have had some one to speed up the slow players on the course.

Response from on 02/06/2018:
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We're happy to hear you enjoyed your round at our Legends Walk Course and hope to see you again for another round soon. Thanks for choosing #OrangeLakeGolf!

Challenging layout

Not your typical par three. The course had several holes that were challenging and very enjoyable. Will probably play it again while we’re here at the Orange Lake resort

Response from on 02/06/2018:
Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're happy to hear you enjoyed the layout of our Legend's Walk course and that your experience with us was 5-stars. We hope to see you again for another round soon! Thanks for playing #OrangeLakeGolf.
Response from on 01/31/2018:
Thanks for the great 4-star review! We hope to see you again for another round soon at #OrangeLakeGolf.

fun

This is a 9 hole par 3 that I can enjoy with my wife. I'm a 6 hcap and she is a social golfer, but the greens are moderately fast, many bunkers with new sand so it can be easy for her while a good test for me.. Length ranges from 100-200 yds so it's not a pitch and putt so she can have fun and I can be challenged.

Response from on 01/31/2018:
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We're happy to hear you and your wife enjoyed our Legend's Walk course. We hope to see you again for another round soon! Thanks for visiting #OrangeLakeGolf.
Response from on 01/17/2018:
Thanks for the great review of our Legend's Walk course! We're happy to hear you enjoyed your round and hope to see you again for another round soon. Thanks for playing!
Kissimmee, Florida
Davenport, Florida
Celebration, Florida
Davenport, Florida
Orlando, Florida

Valid dates: Nov 15, 2019 - May 31, 2020
Conveniently located 20 minutes from the airport, the new We-Ko-Pa Resort & Conference Center features 246 contemporary guestrooms and suites designed with Native American traditions, bold Southwestern cuisine at Ahnala Restaurant, luxurious spa treatments and salon services at the Amethyst Spa and a spacious heated outdoor pool with two whirlpools.
From $1900