Style Links
Timacuan Golf Club

Year Built 1987
Architect Ron Garl (1987) Bobby Weed (1996)

Golf School Academy Yes - "Foley Performance Academy at EaglesDream"

Metal Spikes Allowed Soft spikes only

19th Hole Specials 10

Love this course.

This course is a gem. It has some very challenging holes and a few holes that are forgiving. You’ll have the chance to use almost every club in the bag. Smart shots are rewarded and risky shots, if not successful can be costly.

One of my favorite central Florida courses and I always look forward to playing here.

Worth plaing

Third time back and course still remain in top ten. Track is very challenging but fair. Only thing that needs help is the fairways, little sparse in certain spots on course and greens also need a little help as well. However, still one of my favorites to play!!!!

Superb Course Lay-out

If you want a challenge yet fair lay-out, Timacuan is the place that will test your course mgmt skills. Not coincidentally is home course of nation's top junior and college tournaments.
The have a small and clean restaurant but the food is awesome. One of the best you can in public course in Orlando. Friendly staff from the pro-shop to the restaurant. The only improvement comment I would add is the course condition. The fairways are not lush but decent. Tee-box, around the greens and rough need some work as they are quite inconsistent. But if you can see through this, it is probably one of the best tests of golf in Orlando.

Hidden gem!

What a great golf course ! Great layout! Tough but fair and lots of fun to play. Greens are fantastic. Will be back.

Great Experience

First time playing the course and the layout is really unique, challenging and fair. Greens were fast and most were in really good shape. The staff working the bar in grill room were super friendly and made the whole day a great experience.

Best Value near Orlando

A great value for the money. Several other courses I looked at in the area were all over $100. Greens are fast and roll well. I highly recommend this course.

Good Winter Conditions

The greens were very fast and in farily good condition for this time of year. It rained really hard the night before, but the course drained very well. There was only one hole that you had to use cart path only. I have always found the course layout challenging. It's only taken me 10 years to figure out how to play Hole number 2. It's one of my favorite courses in Central Florida.

One of the better public courses

Had not been here in years and really didn’t remember much about it. Happy to say that the overall experience was very good. The course was manicured and in great shape. Unlike most Florida courses, this one is not flat and the holes can be very challenging but not unfair. Plenty of bunkers and elevation changes. Greens were excellent and fast. I definitely would go back.

Commented on 02/07/2020

Hi u000005073735. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Timacuan Golf Club.

Great Layout

I've always liked the layout of this course. Challenging but fair. The fairways are not as pristine as it used to be but the greens are excellent and quick. Sand traps have good sand and in good condition, tee boxes have been overseeded.

Commented on 02/07/2020

Hi gsaynor. We would love to hear more about your positive experience at our course. Please contact us at (407) 321-0010 to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at Timacuan Golf Club!

Desireable Layout with fast greens and numerous challenges.

I have played 20 courses in the Orlando area and this is one of the best the public can play for a reasonable cost. The layout was awesome and the greens were fast. A lot of sand traps and water hazards. It is truly a golfer's course. The course has rising elevations with rolling fairways, which are difficult to find on Florida courses. This is a must play for a planned trip to Orlando. You will not be disappointed.

Commented on 02/07/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, jaquilin! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Timacuan Golf Club!

Commented on 01/24/2020

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, Inakaya. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round!

Love this course

Great facilities, great staff, great condition, fair price

Commented on 01/24/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u000007767767! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Timacuan Golf Club!

Commented on 01/24/2020

mac8587, we want to hear more about your experience with us! Please call us at (407) 321-0010. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Great track and conditions

This is my second time playing Timacuan. I am a member of a private club, so was impressed at the course conditions and greens for a semi-private course that gets a lot of play. Design is very good. Challenging but fair. Incredible value for the money. Highly recommend.

Commented on 01/10/2020

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, wwdewar. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round!

FIRST TIME AT TIMACUAN

Had an enjoyable day at this great course.
The layout is really nice.
Lots of water and bunkers.
Fairway conditions really good considering dormancy.
Greens are slick with many tough to read breaks.

Will definitely play there again.

Commented on 01/10/2020

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, DAGolferNH. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round!

Commented on 01/10/2020

Thank you for reviewing us. We see you rated the course 3-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve before your next round. Feel free to comment on this review or reach out to the team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Timacuan Golf Club, and we hope to see you again soon.

Rainy day surprise

Even though the day started with rainy conditions, the greens rolled excellently. The course is in fair shape. A few weeds along the course but overall a great little course. The price is a little high for conditions but I will definitely be back.

Commented on 02/07/2020

Hi u7300293. We would love to hear more about your positive experience at our course. Please contact us at (407) 321-0010 to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at Timacuan Golf Club!

Much improved since last time!

Course conditions were very good. Greens rolled great, fairways nice as well as tee boxes. Only issue was total of 6 players were all booked into a 12:30pm tee time but it all worked out in the end. Great experience and I plan to play again soon.

Commented on 01/03/2020

Hi John9144780. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Timacuan Golf Club!

Good value but not great golf

I find better value south of Orlando. Timacuan is OK but not a strong recommend. Everything is ‘OKAY’.

Commented on 01/03/2020

Hi deggers2. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Timacuan Golf Club!

Commented on 12/20/2019

Hi DaeKyungKim. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Timacuan Golf Club.

Sanford, Florida
Debary, Florida
Apopka, Florida
Winter Park, Florida

Valid dates: Mar 06, 2020 - May 06, 2020
Talamore’s Spring Signature Package (2 Nights / 3 Rounds), starting at $325 per person.