Style Links
Timacuan Golf Club

Year Built 1987
Architect Ron Garl (1987) Bobby Weed (1996)

Golf School Academy Yes - "Foley Performance Academy at EaglesDream"

Metal Spikes Allowed Soft spikes only

19th Hole Specials 10

Interesting layout

Course was in good shape. Greens were medium to fast. It was damp out , so probably faster if the weather dries. Hilly layout front nine. The back nine has some tricky holes. I enjoyed it and will be back. The staff was very responsive. Cart guy was right there when I pulled in.

Commented on 10/11/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Timacuan Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Course was in good condition

Greens were rolling nice and fairways were in good shape

Commented on 10/11/2019

Hi jdowner722. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Timacuan Golf Club.

Great shape

The course was in really good shape. I was behind a tournament group which made play a little slower than usual. I was really impressed with the greens. Probably the best I’ve seen. I’ve played the course about 10 times.

Commented on 10/04/2019

Hello, cpadano. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Timacuan Golf Club!

Losing it’s appeal

I have played this course many times and it has lost it’s luster. The course is basically in just fair condition. The tees actually are in poor condition. The greens are much slower than the practice green The fairways are playable. I have played several other golf courses that are in much better condition.

Commented on 10/04/2019

Hi markjon8448. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Timacuan Golf Club. We hope to see you again in the future.

great course

always a great course and layout we played the course in a little over 3 hours only problem was reclaim water made the course smelly

Commented on 10/04/2019

Hi, u00000585331. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Timacuan Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Awesome Day At Timacuan

Today was a historic round of golf for me at Timacuan. I have always had a lifelong goal of shooting a round with a score equal to my age. I am 74 and today I shot an even par 72 with 4 birdies. The course was in great shape and it was a day I will always remember. Thank you Timacuan!

Gary Chunn

Commented on 10/04/2019

Hello, chunnman. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Timacuan Golf Club!

9/21/19

Enjoyed my round today. Would recommend this course if you’re in the area.

Commented on 10/04/2019

Hello, u000007714469. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Timacuan Golf Club!

Early morning tee time

I played an early tee time at 7:40. The course was completely empty cause it was a Monday morning. The over all experience of the course and quality was outstanding. From tee boxes to greens it was excellent with a great Florida layout incorporating water and sand traps. Every hole seemed to require some strategy but not over demanding. I would definitely play again specially if I can get another hot deal from golf now like I did.

Commented on 09/20/2019

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, jmflynn! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 09/20/2019

Hi u896966918. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Timacuan Golf Club.

Great value

Nice course with good amenities and great value for money

Commented on 08/23/2019

Hi u5541352. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Timacuan Golf Club!

Best morning deal around.

They have a 7:38 tee time and we were almost the only ones there. The course was in very good shape with perfect greens. Just the two of us so we were done in 3 hours. Good to beat the summer heat time. Course was dry and fun.

Commented on 08/23/2019

Hiu162046010. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Timacuan Golf Club.

Great course!

Top notch course. Really challenging but still fun.

Commented on 08/23/2019

Hello, cpansler. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Timacuan Golf Club!

Staff

Good to be Back

It had been years since I'd last played Timacuan and it's nice to see the course remains consistent after all these years. The greens rolled true (were not super fast) and the rough looks to have been grown out. I don't remember the rough being as long as it was but could be due to the mass amount of rain we've had lately. Fantastic day for a good cause at the charity golf tournament.

Staff

Had a great time playing in the Tee Lo golf tournament. We had a perfect overcast day. The greens were in great shape as was the rest of the course. I was surprised given the amount of rain in the area the past few weeks.

Commented on 08/23/2019

Hi xkyleclark3. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Timacuan Golf Club.

Golf Channel

Fun Day at Charity Scramble

Had an early shotgun this morning tab Timacuan for a kids’ charity event. The course was in very good shape and provided a really fun test for a scramble. My only regret is that we played the white tees (which was where the tourney was playing). I would have liked the chance to play a tee box or two back because we hit a lot of driver-wedge, driver-pitches to the green. There looked
like there were some pretty interesting shots if we moved back a bit. Would definitely return for another round.

Commented on 08/23/2019

HiMichaelLowe. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Timacuan Golf Club.

Challenging

Very challenging layout course great shape from tee boxes to greens only noted problem they allowed a fivesome out that slowed the pace!

Commented on 08/06/2019

Thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Timacuan Golf & Country Club.

Commented on 08/02/2019

Hello. We appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at Timacuan. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

Course is in great shape

Had a wonderful experience here!

Pulled up and was greeted by an attendant who placed my clubs on a cart and drove me to the pro shop. I love when rounds start like this and such a simple act of guest service is pretty much the only reason I make sure to carry cash anymore.

The course itself was in pretty good shape. A couple tee boxes that needed some work, and a couple greens that were getting work done to the them. These improvements were nothing that would prevent me from coming back. Course presented plenty of challenges and was overall a great round.

Looking forward to coming back!

Commented on 07/30/2019

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Sanford, Florida
Apopka, Florida
DeBary, Florida
Winter Park, Florida

Valid dates: Oct 10, 2019 - Oct 31, 2019
Golf Package Special for October starts at $199.00 for 1 or 2 golfers, Monday to Thursday. Golf included for each nights stay. Call 520-577-4092 to add additional golfers to the package.