Links of Sandpiper

Available Sports

Tennis

19th Hole Specials 7

Greens Fairways manicured well

Great round greens fairways smooth thanks Sandpiper!

Excellent condition

This course was in excellent condition from tee to green. Fun to play and enjoyed. Price was a good value, have played other courses in not as good condition and paid more. Highly recommend.

Commented on 09/25/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us ronandarla. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Links of Sandpiper thanks you!

Good track for the season

Good value for a round on Saturday last minute. After reading other reviews I gave this course a shot. Greens played true and were in good condition. They’ve switched up the course after a renovation people were telling me so some holes seem out of place as they’re making room for more homes. Fairways were average and in better condition than most courses during this season. Overall pretty tough track and not a lot of room for error on some holes. I’d give this course another shot next year due to all the ongoing maintenance and construction in and around the course right now.

Commented on 09/21/2020

Thank you for your review, u2744123. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Links of Sandpiper. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 09/17/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, philiprburgess! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Links of Sandpiper!

First time

As with any course payed the first time, unknown water & doglegs can screw up your game -- which happened.
Interesting 1st nine, but wasn't prepared for 2nd nine. Much more difficult.
Still a fun course with sufficient challenges.

Commented on 09/09/2020

Thank you for your review, larrynz. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Links of Sandpiper. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 09/09/2020

Hi FooTanDad. We would love to hear more about your positive experience at our course. Please contact us at (863) 859-5461 to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at Links of Sandpiper!

Firm and fast in August!!!

Course was well maintained. Not at all soggy not even damp! Its honestly a $50 course that you only pay 30 for! I had played there last year and decided not to go back (before the renovation).But now its a top 5 course and maybe only 1 of 3 I will play during the rainy season. Its truly a wonderful course. No driving range but have what i call the batting cages lol

Commented on 09/09/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, philiprburgess! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 09/09/2020

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, u775634668. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Links of Sandpiper!

BC 8 30 20

I played the course on an overcast and a little rainy day today. Ron and his staff were friendly and helpful as always.

The course is in great condition for this time of the year in FL. Fairways are in great condition and greens are very good as well. This course drains well so rain was not an issue. pace of play was a little slow, as we had a twosome in front of us playing the blue tees and waiting until the group in front of them reached most greens. Only to hit shots tahat didnt warrant the wait.
Still finished in 3.5 hours..

Dave and his team have made some great improvements to the course over the past two years. If you haven't played it lately, do yourself a favor and book a tee time soon.

Commented on 09/04/2020

BobCornelius, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Links of Sandpiper.

Too many golfer stacked to close. At one point we saw 10 groups on 2 holes.

Commented on 08/25/2020

Hello u314160668043. Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff. Thanks for visiting us!

Commented on 08/21/2020

Thank you for your review, u314159985304. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Links of Sandpiper. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 08/17/2020

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, Lduchien. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Links of Sandpiper!

JR

great value fr the price. lots of water on the back 9.

Commented on 08/17/2020

Hi jbrymer. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Links of Sandpiper!

I have played Sandpiper on and off over the last 13 years. It has had its ups and downs but has remained one of my favorites. Under new ownership, everything is getting better, despite COVID19. I and my friends play as early as possible to avoid the hot Florida sun. Some regulars do play extremely slow but I either stay well behind them or go through if allowed. When the course is crowded and slow, just be patient and enjoy the outdoors. Beats being locked up in the house.
Since the course has 9 holes with tee boxes set up for very young or very new golfers, I have brought along a ten year old grandson. It gives him a chance to get the feel of playing golf on an actual course. The shorter tee box setups are perfect for a young or new golfer.
The greens are very good. The regular tee boxes are good. Most of the fairways are in good condition and will get better with time. The sand traps are in great condition. The course is a bit shorter but still a fun golf experience. The extras that have been added to the course and the club house areas are excellent.
I intend to cotinue golfing at Sandpiper and to encourage others to play there as well.

Commented on 08/17/2020

Wow, we are so happy you and your grandson enjoyed your round, Robert1007488! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 08/10/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Links of Sandpiper. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 08/10/2020

Hi u943679983. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Links of Sandpiper.

Sandpiper

Although the greens were sanded they putted great, greens are very good and the course overall in in good shape. Enjoyed the round and will play again in the near future. Friendly staff and the upgrades to the course and clubhouse is great.

Commented on 08/10/2020

Hi ddg52. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Links of Sandpiper.

Fair shape

The front 9 is in good condition. The fairways are for the most part good grass and hittable surface. The gfeens are all very good. The back 9 however is a different story. The fairways are rough with a lot of patchy spots and little grass. The greens on the back 9 are all very good. If you don't mind hitting approach shots from bare ground or implementing a rule with your buddies to be able to place the ball on some nearby grass the back 9 is OK. If hitting from bare ground and play it as it lies is not for you, you might want to wait until a little more work has been done to improve the back fairways. Overall for us though the round was good and I like this course so I am willing to put up with the conditions some. Still a good value.

Commented on 08/10/2020

Hi fz6uncaged. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Links of Sandpiper.

4.0199058824