Arlington Ridge Golf Club

Year Built 2005
Architect Gary Koch

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Clubhouse, Conference Facilities, Banquet Facilities

Very nice course. Would have been better if I had more course knowledge.

Commented on 09/17/2020

Thank you so much for your review, John! We are happy to see you enjoyed our course. We value your feedback, and hope to see you back in the future.

Great course in very plush shape. Walked into a Supers Revenge Tourney day. Large cup putting. Actually made course play very fun. Hard to hide pins here. Greens relatively flat. Made for a different type of challenge. Great pace and course was in great shape.

Commented on 09/08/2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We are happy to see you enjoyed the tournament. We value your feedback, and hope to see you back in the future.

Arlington Ridge

The greens had been airated and I was not notified of this or I would have never played. In advanced of my reservation. No discount even though they were airated. Also if I were to take a cart for social distancing for covid 19 they were going to make me pay an extra 20 dollars. So i had to share my cart with a stranger. Not acceptable.

Commented on 08/17/2020

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the miscommunication. Please reach out to us at info@arlingtonridgegolfclub.com to discuss your concerns further.

poor conditions

I arrived at the course only to find that the greens were just aerated and that I would have to play the back 9 twice. Had I been informed of the aeration I would not have booked the reservation. Very disappointed with Golf Now and the course. Also paid full price for a course that wasn't in full price conditions!

Commented on 08/14/2020

Thank you for your feedback and we apologize that you were not notified of the aerification. We do put that information in your confirmation email when you book the time. Please reach out to the General Manager at jfox@arlingtonridgegolfclub.com as he would like to invite you back out to the course.

Commented on 08/13/2020

Thank you for your review. We take your opinions seriously, and are constantly looking to improve the customer experience. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please feel free to reach out to us at info@arlingtonridgegolfclub.com to discuss your concerns further.

Rough shape

Found out when I got to the course that greens were just aerated and that I would have to play the back 9 twice! Having paid full price it would have been nice to know this information prior to booking, can’t say that I’ll be using this site for future bookings! Very disappointed with the outing.

Commented on 08/13/2020

Good course for the money

Good layout without too much trouble to get into. Only down side is they seem to be having problems with some bare patches of grass in the fairways. I wish they would grow fairway grass a little longer so ball sits up properly when you hit the fairway. Beware the greens get very fast as they dry out from the morning dew. Overall I always have a good time on this course.

Commented on 08/07/2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy to see you enjoyed our course. We value your feedback, and hope to see you back in the future.

Pleasant surprise

The coarse is in the best shape we ever played on...it’s nice to see the completed cart path and surrounding s. A great improvement.

Commented on 08/07/2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We are happy to see you enjoyed our course. We value your feedback, and hope to see you back in the future.

Dougs

Greens where great. Tees need a little work. Great layout !! Enjoyed everything

Thank.

90% Excellent!

I would definitely recommend! Greens were perfect and fairways were as good! The only negative was a couple of tee boxes need work.

Overall a must to add to your play list.

Commented on 07/06/2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star review, Nathan! We are happy to see you enjoyed our course. We value your feedback, and hope to see you back in the future.

Arlington Review 6/28/20

Course in good shape after undergoing aerification several weeks back. Greens were a bit slow, but were no where near as bumpy and erratic as we have seen on other courses recently.

Commented on 06/30/2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad to hear you enjoy our course. We look forward to having you back in the future.

Closed course and didn't even tell us until we showed up

Never got a call about course being closed due to disinfecting course. had a 8.20 am so was hard to play a round of golf with my son.

Commented on 06/25/2020

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your understanding and apologize for the miscommunication during our temporary closure. Please feel free to reach out to us at info@arlingtonridgegolfclub.com for any further assistance.

The Golf Course Was Closed and the Person Did Nor Refund My Money

I arrived at the course on Saturday and the golf course was closed, when I called the pro shop the person told me that the course was closed and that they sent me a notification the day before that the course was going to be closed which is a lie. I will complain to my bank because the course did not refund me any money and they refer me to Golf Now customer service which is not working and their is no way to reach them to refund my money. They are requiring customers to prepaid their tee times, don't do it.

Commented on 07/25/2020

The course isn't responsible if u book thru GN. GN will refund if u contact them. U may have to call them, but they will refund. Don't blame course , u didn't pay them.

Commented on 06/25/2020

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your understanding and apologize for the miscommunication regarding our temporary closure. Please reach out to us at info@arlingtonridgegolfclub.com for further assistance with a refund.

Friday

Course is in perfect shape, staff was awesome. All Covid protocols in place.

Commented on 06/23/2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star review, Michael! We are happy to see you enjoyed our course. We value your feedback, and hope to see you back in the future.

Greens were in final stages of Greens aeration. Grass was high, once they are cut and rolled should be excellent. That being said they were slow. Another thing to add the cups were not pulled correctly, lip did not have proper edge on many of the holes. Most weeds I have ever seen on this course. Especially in rough area where it should be grass. Hole 13 and hole 16 fairway is in trouble. Close to losing them. Course maintenance has some work to do. Just seems like not getting the proper attention it usually does.

Commented on 06/17/2020

Thank you for your review. We value your feedback and take your comments seriously. If you would like to further discuss your concerns, please feel free to reach out to us at info@arlingtonridgegolfclub.com.

Nice Day

We had fun but the course has a lot of standing water due to the rain.

nice day not so nice course condition

Fairways need grass to many bear spots all ties are tight.the greens are slow and grainy make it had to putt.
Like the course but will not be back until condition improve

Commented on 06/15/2020

Thank you for your review, Jimmy. We take your opinions seriously and are constantly looking to improve the customer experience. Feel free to reach out to us at info@arlingtonridgegolfclub.com to discuss your concerns further.

great course for the money

my group has played Arlington several times and enjoyed each round. Course condition is really dependent on amount of rain it gets. It is a hard surface by nature and requires a lot of water. Fairways are challenging but fair. greens are hard most of the time and shots don't stick as well as other courses.

Commented on 06/12/2020

Thank you so much for your review, Tom! We are so glad to hear you enjoy our course. We look forward to having you back in the future.

Nice course!

Was a wet day for us but the course drains very well. Great experience and I would recommend this course.

Commented on 06/12/2020

Thank you so much for your review. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed our course, even if it was raining! We look forward to having you back in the future.

Grat round, well laid out course

Only reason why the 3 star was that greens were still not in great shape due to the airaition. Very dry and all could have used some more water. But, rainy season coming . Very nice, well laid out course for the money

Commented on 06/12/2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy to hear you enjoyed our course. We value your feedback, and hope to see you back in the future.

4.4190588235