Year Built 2001
Fairways Bermuda grass
Greens Bermuda grass
Architect Gordon G. Lewis (2001)

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, MasterCard

19th Hole Specials 10

great layout

Friendly staff and a great course to play over and over

Commented on 01/15/2019

Thank you RogerW34 as we appreciate your 4-star rating and review. It is great to see you had an enjoyable time on the course and we hope you join us for another round soon here in SWFL.

Improved

The course was improved over the same time a year ago. Fairways were the most improved. Greens while fast and true we’re rough in spots with the crabgrass overtaking some. Overall, a fun day.

Commented on 01/11/2019

We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars. Please let us know if you ever need anything while you are here and we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Cheap golf if that’s what you want.

Greens and fairways in tough shape. Rate special almost good enough to make it worth it.

Commented on 01/10/2019

nicely designed golf course for the average joe

The course has a great layout. The biggest problem is lack of grass on the fairways and the weeds, Lots of weeds on the greens. Staff was very friendly. Only saw the cart girl once all day, half way down the first hole.
In fairness to the course the weeds came from a hurricane in 2016. Attendant said the course was flooded. Hence if you are a snowbird and want to get some swings shaken out of the rust stages, because you haven't played in a number of months, this would be a good course to do it. I would come back after the weeds are gone.

Commented on 01/10/2019

Will not play again

Course needs some work, best part of the day was the ladies in the food area and Bob the starter. Read the reviews about the fairways and greens it's true. Not sure how anyone who has golfed before could possible rate this above 2. If you want to have a good time with friends and drink some beer and have a good time, this is the course. Definitely would not pay more than $50.00 per person with the cart, but be ready it's not very good.

Commented on 01/23/2019

Thank you RobMotz for your review and we are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars. Our staff is working hard on getting the course conditions back up to par and we hope you will let us know if you ever need anything while you are here. Please come back and give us another try in the near future.

mopadre

I love this course, and there are plenty of challenges for me, It keeps me interested every time I play and when I day dream about hitting a good shot I dream about doing it at Copperhead.
It's a tad bit too far from home or I would probably find a way to play it more often. It's one of the only courses around that I can still get a pretty good price for a round even if I have to change my usual playing times.

Commented on 01/08/2019

Thanks Monan46 as we appreciate your 4-star rating and review. It is great to see you had an enjoyable time on the course and we hope you join us for another round soon here at Copperhead Golf Club.

Commented on 01/07/2019

Helpful Staff

Course is in decent shape; it's a tough area impacted by the downturn in the economy +,- 10 years ago.

The result is that the course does not have the cash flow to provide the TLC necessary to keep it in great shape. Given the above, the course is in good shape overall.

Commented on 01/07/2019

Not recommended

Crabgrass all in the greens. The bunkers were either hard or muddy. Hard dirt patches covering alot of fairways. Pace of play was horrible, consistent 5 minute waits on the greens. Not recommended.

Commented on 02/19/2019

We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. It is great to see you had an enjoyable time on the course and we hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 02/20/2019

Thank you for the fantastic 5-star review of our golf course. We appreciate you taking the time and hope you will let us know if you ever need anything while you are here. Come back and see us again very soon for more of the best golf in town.

Commented on 02/14/2019

Commented on 02/14/2019

Commented on 01/03/2019

Thank you carlbutcher for the fantastic 5-star review of our golf course. We appreciate you taking the time and hope you will let us know if you ever need anything while you are here. Come back and see us again very soon for more of the best golf in town.

Commented on 01/02/2019

Thank you jimwhidden as we appreciate your 4-star rating and review. It is great to see you had an enjoyable time on the course and we hope you join us for another round soon here at Copperhead Golf Club in Lehigh Acres, Florida.

I like the layout, some interesting holes

I thought the greens weren’t very smooth and very inconsistent.

Commented on 12/31/2018

Thank you for your review and we are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars. Our staff is working hard on getting the course conditions back up to par and we hope you will let us know if you ever need anything while you are here. Please come back and give us another try in the near future.

Very Nice Course

Very nice staff. Especially Bob, the starter. Coolest Starter I ever met. The course was a lot of fun - a thinking man’s course. Didn’t need driver on the par 4’s. Green’s were long, skinny, kidney shaped and fairly challenging. Overall, a very nice course especially for the Golf Now price.

Commented on 12/26/2018

Fun course but room for improvement

I like the layout of the course, but with some maintenance it could be even more enjoyable. My biggest issue was the goosegrass on the greens. Food options on the turn were good and prices reasonable. Overall we had fun and will probably be back at some point, especially if I see that greens improve.

Commented on 01/04/2019

Thank you Evan as we appreciate your 4-star rating and review. It is great to see you had an enjoyable time on the course and we hope you join us for another round soon here at Copperhead Golf Club.

Great bones

The course layout is very good, enough trouble to cost me a few balls but fair enough that with a little course management you could score well. Was a little disappointed with the greens, had some rough areas and of course has the normal damage from the players that are too good to repair their damage (like seriously bend over and repair your ball marks), we are wintering in the area and will definitely play this track again

Commented on 12/26/2018