2.2

Majestic Golf Club

Year Built 1975
Architect Bob Petrucka (1975)

Snacks, Restaurant, Beverage Carts

Locker Rooms

Available Activities

Swimming, Billiards

Available Sports

Fitness

19th Hole Specials 18

Not Good

This course is in rough shape. The greens have bare spots and weeds all over. The tee boxes are bare in multiple locations. The only decent part of the course was some parts of the fairways and even that is generous. For the price I paid, I was expecting much better.

Commented on 06/15/2020

Hi JHos11. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Majestic Golf Club. We hope to see you again in the future.

Good Fairways

Greens and Tee Boxes are very damaged, out of the 18, a maybe three of the greens were in good condition. Fairways were maintained well. Not sure if it was from overwatering or due to recent rains, but all greens were extremely soft.

Commented on 06/16/2020

Hi u314160089095. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Majestic Golf Club. We hope to see you again in the future.

Commented on 06/04/2020

Hello, mikeambro. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We see you rated the course 2-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take customer feedback very seriously at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind. Thank you for playing Majestic Golf Club.

Thought it would be better based on reviews

Well, I came back to play Majestic based on recent reviews. The course has not gotten any better. To many bare spots in fairways, tee boxes and greens. Weeds around green fringes. I guess for $20 it was ok for a practice round. You really can't play serious here. Improve your lies, hit a couple balls, smoke a cigar and have a $2 draft after. Folks are friendly. I do like the holes, it would be great if in better shape.

Commented on 06/02/2020

Hi singslam. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Majestic Golf Club. We hope to see you again in the future.

Getting better every time I play it

They are doing a lot of work greens are getting better every week they're putting in new T boxes they're spending their hydration system gonna be a very nice place

Commented on 05/15/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Majestic Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Sloooow play

Very slow play. After playing front nine, rather than keep waiting, played the front nine over again, since there was less of a backup. Other problem was the fairways were dry with weeds and very little actual grass.

Commented on 05/11/2020

Hello, wadaska. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Getting Better Every Visit

Course is getting better every week... Greens still not where they should be but improving... Nice layout... Overall I will play here anytime I can get in for less than$30.00

Commented on 05/04/2020

Hello cj7276cj. Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting us!

Thunder storms

was a good round even though I was playing in light thunderstorms. Had the course to myself pretty m uch. Not the best conditions to write a review but I enjoy playing this course as a beginner. Challenging layout for me. Staff was kind enough to give me an extra 9 holes due to the unfavorable weather conditions. Didnt play it though. Will always go to this course as long as it is open.

Commented on 04/29/2020

Commented on 04/24/2020

Good course

I'm no pro. Not even amateur. I've been playing golf for maybe 7 months now. I practice at their driving range but today was my first day playing at this course. Overall this course is good. Loved the layout. The fairways are nice. The greens however could use some work. Some were in pretty good shape. Some were not so good. But for $23, I got more than my money's worth. Will play again. Staff is friendly.

Commented on 04/24/2020

Commented on 04/20/2020

Hello, stevedenoy. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We see you rated the course 2-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take customer feedback very serious at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind. Thank you for playing Majestic Golf Club.

Great value for the price

Majestic was a very nice course for the money. Very good shape even it has been very hot and dry

Commented on 03/31/2020

The Price was Right

I have played Majestic a few times before and it could use some work. Greens were not good fairways ok overall the course needs some work. But if you are looking for a deal this is the place as it was inexpensive. I would not pay anymore to play this course. It's the last of the Lehigh Acres and as two others have gone out of business. This is an opportunity to create something good.. Finally the inside staff was very helpful and friendly.

Commented on 03/23/2020

Hi williamlord. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Majestic Golf Club. We hope to see you again in the future.

Majestic golf

Course a little rough,staff friendly .will continue to play

Commented on 03/23/2020

Play only if you get a good rate

Slow play due to a twosome of two older men that would not let anyone play through even though open holes in front of them. No ranger. Conditions good some plavrs, and others. Good PM rates on GolfNow in seadon.

Commented on 03/16/2020

Hello, jlaubaugh. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

It has a good layout

I was almost late, the starter said I could join my team at the 2nd hole. He said that when I get finished with the 18th hole, I could do the 1st hole that I missed. It was nice of him. The back 9 was in much better shape. Hopefully they’ll work on the front. The club house is a cozy little place serving freshly prepared food. Worth a little wait, for the hot food. The ladies behind the counter are very friendly and jovial, good interaction with customers. Even though the course is not perfect one could still enjoy a good round of golf!

Only if a hot deal

Play this course only if you’re looking for a cheap round. Not well maintained. Greens are not playable. Saw a ladies fivesome.

Commented on 03/16/2020

Hi khbook. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Majestic Golf Club. We hope to see you again in the future.

Commented on 03/11/2020

Hello, gkerl007. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Worst Course I Have Ever Played

This was easily the worst course I've ever played at. The conditions of the course were awful, plenty of areas with ground under repair and some areas completely soaked with water. Greens were dead and not taken care of. Also, holes were not marked well, at one point in Marshall guided us to the 18th hole, which turned out to be the 9th hole. Turns out their own staff doesn't know anything about their course. Would highly recommend not attending this course, even if you had the chance to play for free.

Commented on 03/16/2020

Hi u4243919. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We see you rated the course 1-star and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take single star feedback very serious at our course. You are welcome to comment further or reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Majestic Golf Club.

Improving All the TIme

Course condition is improving all the time, great staff and reasonable fees for Fort Myers, Naples area.

Commented on 05/15/2020