Lake Worth Beach Golf Club borders the Intracoastal Waterway for just over a mile. There is no shortage of scenic courses in south Florida but this one still manages to stand out. Many of the holes run parallel to the Intracoastal, offering beautiful views and a cooling breeze. The golf course has a classic Florida layout. At just over 6,100 yards, it is not a long course but it still manages to feel like one. There is strategic bunkering along the greensides and water hazards come into play on a few holes. With generous fairways and no forced carries, it is accommodating enough for a range of skill levels but it still offers a fair challenge. The golf course offers a quick and challenging round for more advanced players but gentle enough for beginners.

Lake Worth Beach Golf Club

Year Built 1927
Greens Tifeagle Grass

The course was open for the first week, because of covid19. It was in great condition, greens were good but slow. I really enjoyed my round

Commented on 05/19/2020

Thank you for your review! We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Lake Worth Beach Golf Club! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Beautiful setting!

An excellent course for $35. Great weather, good pace of play. Greens are in very good shape. I loved seeing the iguanas on the first hole.

Commented on 03/24/2020

Decent course

Good to see that tha areas that were drying up have been worked on. Generally the course is in good shape. The staff is very friendly and efficient

Commented on 03/16/2020

We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Lake Worth Beach Golf Club!

Commented on 03/16/2020

Average Course, Decent Value

Got a hot deal to play the course on Golf Now at 11:12am. Showed up 30 minutes early and was told by starter we could go out immediately. The pace of play was slow with about 2 or 3 minutes between each shot. Course is short so fairly easy to recover and par 5's are easy to score on. Greens are sandy and fairways fairly burnt out. Would play again with a hot deal.

Commented on 03/06/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Lake Worth Beach Golf Club! We hope to see you again in the future.

Great Day at Lake Worth

It was a great round. It was very windy and I enjoyed the challenges of hitting into the wind, or having the wind behind you. It made you consider club selection and direction a little more thoroughly. The pace was fine. It was busy, with foursomes in front and behind us. We teed off as scheduled, and finished our round in 4 hrs. 35 minutes. We love playing at Lake Worth!

Commented on 03/06/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round! Thank you for your kind words and great review! We look forward to seeing you again soon. Lake Worth Beach Golf Club thanks you!

Commented on 03/03/2020

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Lake Worth Beach Golf Club!

Commented on 03/02/2020

Hello, Kevin! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Mostly good

always enjoy playing here and rarely more than 4 hours. Course greens are in great shape but some bare spots on fairways. The wind off the water...always the wind.

Commented on 03/02/2020

Thank you for your review! We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Lake Worth Beach Golf Club! We hope to have you back at the course again soon!

Very needy

This would be a nice course to play if the municipality ever put some money into it. The bare bones are probably okay but the bones are remarkably bare. The deficiencies are too numerous to list - but the folks at the course are very nice. What a shameful loss.

Commented on 03/02/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Lake Worth Beach Golf Club. We hope to see you again in the future.

Very close from my Hôtel

This course is very well located. It was very close from my hotel so didn't spent too much time travelling. The staff are extremely flexible and friendly. The course is in good shape, the greens are nice, a little too slow but once you get used to it is ok. The rental clubs that I was playing with are beginners clubs with too much of offset, so I had to open the blade to compensate for. We were on a cruise before our week in Palm Beach, so I didn't bring my own clubs. The price is on the high side compared to other courses (Okeeleelee and Madison Greens)I played during this week. Overall I enjoyed my 2 rounds and would play there again with my own clubs.

Commented on 03/02/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement if you want to share with us how we can earn that extra star next time. Thank you for playing Lake Worth Beach Golf Club!

Good course

Course needs water trap sand a little thinstaff is very friendly and accomodating

Commented on 02/20/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Lake Worth Beach Golf Club! We hope to see you again in the near future.

Always enjoyable

The wind off the water makes it a little more challenging but very much enjoy playing here.
Fairways are tight lies but the greens and bunkers are generally in good shape.
18 holes in 3:15 minutes. Great.
Wish they had room for a practice facility.

Commented on 02/20/2020

We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We hope to have you back again soon at Lake Worth Beach Golf Club!

Fair to good course

Course is need of water it is drying out traps could use a better base of sand. Not much sand be Ofer hitting hard pan. Staff is excellent friendly and accomodating

Commented on 02/20/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting us here at Lake Worth Beach Golf Club. We hope you give us another try in the near future!

Busy place

This was a very busy day but we were surprised at the pace of play. Finished the round in just under 4 hours. Would play here again.

Commented on 02/11/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Lake Worth Beach Golf Club thanks you!

Commented on 02/19/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We see you rated the course 1-star and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take single star feedback very serious at our course. You are welcome to comment further or reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Lake Worth Beach Golf Club.

Fun foursomes

Played the course a few times now as a single and was paired with frequent players and had a fun time on the links. Whats mire only 31/2 hours to play

Commented on 02/07/2020

Thank you for your review! We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Lake Worth Beach Golf Club! We hope to see you again soon!

Commented on 02/03/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future. Thanks for visiting Lake Worth Beach Golf Club!

I thought I was a valuable customer

But this time service was awful
They are rude people, or Pro Shop Matt is
Please do go there if you value yourself and expect good customer service

Unfriendly staff

Would you charge 20 bucks extra of a cart if guy has medical issue and needs to have own cart? I would not and I told them. Matt is totally in a wrong job. He doesn’t know how to listen a customer.
Please don’t go to this course never ever.
I was a loyal customer for 7 winters. That did not mean nothing to them.
Never go back