Lake Worth Beach Golf Club borders the Intracoastal Waterway for just over a mile. There is no shortage of scenic courses in south Florida but this one still manages to stand out. Many of the holes run parallel to the Intracoastal, offering beautiful views and a cooling breeze. The golf course has a classic Florida layout. At just over 6,100 yards, it is not a long course but it still manages to feel like one. There is strategic bunkering along the greensides and water hazards come into play on a few holes. With generous fairways and no forced carries, it is accommodating enough for a range of skill levels but it still offers a fair challenge. The golf course offers a quick and challenging round for more advanced players but gentle enough for beginners.

Lake Worth Beach Golf Club

Year Built 1927
Greens Tifeagle Grass

Mostly good

always enjoy playing here and rarely more than 4 hours. Course greens are in great shape but some bare spots on fairways. The wind off the water...always the wind.

Very needy

This would be a nice course to play if the municipality ever put some money into it. The bare bones are probably okay but the bones are remarkably bare. The deficiencies are too numerous to list - but the folks at the course are very nice. What a shameful loss.

Very close from my Hôtel

This course is very well located. It was very close from my hotel so didn't spent too much time travelling. The staff are extremely flexible and friendly. The course is in good shape, the greens are nice, a little too slow but once you get used to it is ok. The rental clubs that I was playing with are beginners clubs with too much of offset, so I had to open the blade to compensate for. We were on a cruise before our week in Palm Beach, so I didn't bring my own clubs. The price is on the high side compared to other courses (Okeeleelee and Madison Greens)I played during this week. Overall I enjoyed my 2 rounds and would play there again with my own clubs.

Good course

Course needs water trap sand a little thinstaff is very friendly and accomodating

Commented on 02/20/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Lake Worth Beach Golf Club! We hope to see you again in the near future.

Always enjoyable

The wind off the water makes it a little more challenging but very much enjoy playing here.
Fairways are tight lies but the greens and bunkers are generally in good shape.
18 holes in 3:15 minutes. Great.
Wish they had room for a practice facility.

Commented on 02/20/2020

We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We hope to have you back again soon at Lake Worth Beach Golf Club!

Fair to good course

Course is need of water it is drying out traps could use a better base of sand. Not much sand be Ofer hitting hard pan. Staff is excellent friendly and accomodating

Commented on 02/20/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting us here at Lake Worth Beach Golf Club. We hope you give us another try in the near future!

Busy place

This was a very busy day but we were surprised at the pace of play. Finished the round in just under 4 hours. Would play here again.

Commented on 02/11/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Lake Worth Beach Golf Club thanks you!

Commented on 02/19/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We see you rated the course 1-star and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take single star feedback very serious at our course. You are welcome to comment further or reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Lake Worth Beach Golf Club.

Fun foursomes

Played the course a few times now as a single and was paired with frequent players and had a fun time on the links. Whats mire only 31/2 hours to play

Commented on 02/07/2020

Thank you for your review! We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Lake Worth Beach Golf Club! We hope to see you again soon!

Commented on 02/03/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future. Thanks for visiting Lake Worth Beach Golf Club!

I thought I was a valuable customer

But this time service was awful
They are rude people, or Pro Shop Matt is
Please do go there if you value yourself and expect good customer service

Unfriendly staff

Would you charge 20 bucks extra of a cart if guy has medical issue and needs to have own cart? I would not and I told them. Matt is totally in a wrong job. He doesn’t know how to listen a customer.
Please don’t go to this course never ever.
I was a loyal customer for 7 winters. That did not mean nothing to them.
Never go back

Always a great day

Course was in great shape. Fairways, and bunkers were super; greens OK to VG. Staff :pro shop, on course and 19th hole couldn't have been better.

Commented on 01/31/2020

We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Lake Worth Beach Golf Club!

Good course

First time playing this course. Friendly staff and easy going. Got it with hot deal and good value for the price. Good layout, not a difficult track.

Only negatives was 1 or 2 fairways burned a little bit, sand traps was inconsistant.

The challenge is on the greens!

Commented on 01/28/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we appreciate you leaving us with your feedback. Thank you for playing Lake Worth Beach Golf Club! We hope to see you again soon!

Lake Worth beach golf

Nice course a little wet has poor drainage other wise nice view of intercostal waterway and wide open fairways.one of my favorite places to play

Commented on 01/28/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we appreciate you leaving us with your feedback! Thank you for playing Lake Worth Beach Golf Club! We hope to see you back at the course again soon!

Usual Great Day

Escaped from Pennsylvania and played Lake Worth for the first time this year. I was pleasantly surprised by the course conditions and friendly staff not to mention the beautiful weather.

Commented on 01/21/2020

Thank you for your kind words! We are thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your visit! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Lake Worth Beach Golf Club!

for the money you can't beat it. course conditions are a little rough meaning a few greens are in so so condition as well as the fairways but you can't beat the location and the view. I would not play when the wind gets to be 20-30mph unless you have a lot of balls. The wind and weather is not the course fault.

Commented on 01/21/2020

Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will continue to work towards a 5-star experience with your review and we hope to see you back again soon at Lake Worth Beach Golf Club!

Good course

Good course in good condition greens are on the slow side staff is friendly and accommodating

Commented on 01/17/2020

Commented on 01/17/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Lake Worth Beach Golf Club!

Atlantis, Florida
4.2902058824
West Palm Beach, Florida
Lantana, Florida

Valid dates: Mar 06, 2020 - May 06, 2020
Talamore’s Spring Signature Package (2 Nights / 3 Rounds), starting at $325 per person.