Lake Worth Beach Golf Club borders the Intracoastal Waterway for just over a mile. There is no shortage of scenic courses in south Florida but this one still manages to stand out. Many of the holes run parallel to the Intracoastal, offering beautiful views and a cooling breeze. The golf course has a classic Florida layout. At just over 6,100 yards, it is not a long course but it still manages to feel like one. There is strategic bunkering along the greensides and water hazards come into play on a few holes. With generous fairways and no forced carries, it is accommodating enough for a range of skill levels but it still offers a fair challenge. The golf course offers a quick and challenging round for more advanced players but gentle enough for beginners.

Year Built 1927
Greens Tifeagle Grass

Golf School Academy No
Teaching Pro No

First Time

The course was relatively easy but the greens were really bad. I would say 2 putt greens

Commented On 07/15/2019

Hi, GolfMaxxSTL. Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. Your feedback about the course is important to us. We are working to get everything up to par. We have projects ongoing to recovery the fairways and greens. The current condition is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next game. We are glad to see you rated the rest of your visit to be great during your game. We will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Lake Worth Golf Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Commented On 07/15/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Lake Worth Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Don’t Play Here ... Wasting your money!!

The greens are air rated, half the tee boxes were bare not much grass and the fairways were dry. I spoke to the pro shop and he said the greens were quite good they were only air rated six days ago ... not his money or time. My playing group was angry the management did not disclose the greens were not putt-able or chip-able and the fairways were dry. Repeat dont play here, you’re wasting your money and your time. Play the Palm Beach Par 3 across the water by the ocean ... great course and picturesque views ... you would not regret it.

Commented On 05/30/2019

We love hearing from our golfers, but we apologize for your negative experience. We are happy that you took the time to leave us some feedback so we can improve in the future. We hope to have you back.

Commented On 05/30/2019

scenic loction

previously stated, not first time there,been there many times. I was directly on the coarse website, when booking, so not known it was a golfnow booking. honestly calling direct would save the booking fees. My flaw for this outing was they recently ventilated the greens, and had 9 holes closed, so had to play same 9 twice. Clerk said it was posted on website, I did not see that when i mad booking. But having lived in south Florida many years,, this happens on nearly all the coarses after snow birds leave to go home for the summer months. I should have called, from past experiences, but it was a short notice booking. Fairways and tee boxes were in great shape , just bumpy greens on this day. As said , very scenic as it is right on the intercoastal waterway, usually a good breeze off the ocean, which is helpful on very hot days. I am sure i will play here again,,, but will make sure to call before booking.....

Commented On 07/22/2019

Thank you for leaving us a rating and review. We work hard to create a seamless experience with so you can focus on enjoying yourself and let us do the rest. We also want to thank you for your honest and constructive criticism of the course. Your comments are presented in a way we can incorporate them into actual change. We are going to escalate your review to our team in charge and do everything we can to improve before your next game. Thank you for visiting and playing at Lake Worth Beach Golf Club. We hope to see you again soon!

Course half closed

Would have been good to know the course was under repair and only half open as I paid for 18 holes

Commented On 07/22/2019

Hi, Steve! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back! Thank you for choosing Lake Worth Beach Golf Club.

Commented On 07/22/2019

Hello, nriley7893. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future. Thank you for choosing Lake Worth Beach Golf Club.

ALWAYS A NICE ROUND

Always a fun round at Lake Worth. As a single, I always get matched up with others and have always had great playing partners. Fairly easy course, but the greens are frustratingly slow, however the course is in overall nice condition. The bar/happy hour is always super and the staff are A+.

Commented On 07/22/2019

Thank you for your review, parthur. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Lake Worth Beach Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Grand, Old Florida Course

The unremarkable course design won't turn many heads, but this old-school track that was a favorite of Babe Ruth's boasts spectacular views of the Intracoastal Waterway. While the fairways and tee boxes were in fairly good state, the spongy greens on the first eight holes were nearly unputtable. From No. 9 onwards, they were in better, but not great, condition. There was no beverage cart service during my late afternoon, solo round. The pace of play was excellent with several groups allowing me to play through till No. 15, when the pace slowed considerably. Noteworthy was the "tombstone" of former World War II veterans on the No. 13 tee box. Nicknamed "The Dogfighters," the veterans were long-time players at the course whose names and dates of birth and death were engraved on the reverent-looking stone marker. No GPS. Staff were attentive. Well worth $18 Hot Deal and a return visit.

Commented On 07/22/2019

Thank you for your review, lannertcito. We will pass along your positive experience and escalate your feedback to our team here at Lake Worth Beach Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Rained out

too bad we were rained out........and since we were registered with GolfNow we could not get any rain check.....

great day

New course for us. Pace of play was good, we kept moving. Layout was little confusing at time. But we had fun time

A Great Day

I brought five golfers of different levels to play at Lake Worth. Nobody was disappointed.
From the moment we dropped off our bags to them moment we left the restaurant, it was, again, the most accommodating course in Palm Beach.
The course was in excellent shape, the greens were a little slow but rolled well and the views of the intracoastal were spectacular.
It was fair to all levels.
We can't wait to return.

Not bad

Was decent, good value pace was good better than I thought. Greens were very slow spongy.. strange. But overall wasn’t bad. I play this course a lot in summer also. For a practice round it’s worth it. Good intracoastal view also

Fun Course

Played here every Tuesday this Winter.
Jim at checkin is great. Matt really took care of us this year. And morning golf bag staff person is super.
Also had our annual St. Patrick’s Day Tournament there. Great golf and good dinner.
Always fun after golf at .the Beach House. Although, I think they need more staff on
Tuesdays.
Get your GHIN at Lake Worth Golf Club.
Great pricing.

Plays Twice a year

Not a course I would play again.

Fairways are hard as if hitting off of dirt. Some greens had some damage. Sand traps are hard packed and need more sand. Doubt if I will play this course again

Palm Beach, Florida
West Palm Beach, Florida
Atlantis, Florida
West Palm Beach, Florida
Lantana, Florida
Palm Beach, Florida

Valid dates: Feb 01, 2020 - Feb 29, 2020
Three days of UNLIMITED golf and Three nights of lodging with FREE golf shoes.