Lake Worth Beach Golf Club borders the Intracoastal Waterway for just over a mile. There is no shortage of scenic courses in south Florida but this one still manages to stand out. Many of the holes run parallel to the Intracoastal, offering beautiful views and a cooling breeze. The golf course has a classic Florida layout. At just over 6,100 yards, it is not a long course but it still manages to feel like one. There is strategic bunkering along the greensides and water hazards come into play on a few holes. With generous fairways and no forced carries, it is accommodating enough for a range of skill levels but it still offers a fair challenge. The golf course offers a quick and challenging round for more advanced players but gentle enough for beginners.

Lake Worth Beach Golf Club

Year Built 1927
Greens Tifeagle Grass

Commented on 11/11/2019

Hello, Raymond! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future. Thanks for visiting Lake Worth Beach Golf Club!

LWBGC

Pace of play was excellent. We finished in 3 1/2 hours. Greens were a bit spongy.

Commented on 11/04/2019

Hello, Sam! Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting us at Lake Worth Beach Golf Club! We hope you'll give us another chance in the near future!

Beware the short man with the short temper!

My wife and I have played this course many times during the past 4 years whilst holidaying here from the UK.
We have always found the staff very welcoming and friendly - thumbs up in particular to Matt, Santiago, Jim and Patrick . But....... last Thursday we encountered one of the rudest, belligerent and nasty men I have ever come across. And he works for you!!!
We teed off at about 3pm (2 ball) and immediately were stalled by the 3 ball in front of us whilst paying the 1st. Still, no matter, they're a 3, we're a 2 its gonna be slower than we would have liked. We could see it backing up a bit behind us, but could do nothing about it. We got round and putted out on the 9th, drove round to get a refill of water and were "pounced " upon by a ranger. The first thing he said was that we had better get a move on as we were holding up the whole course. I politely pointed out that we had waited on every shot since the 1st and that he should direct his anger (and he was very angry) at the group in front of us, rather than just assume it was us that was at fault. He then went in to a tirade of very aggressive behaviour and said I shouldn't tell him how to do his job. I said I wasn't doing that and perhaps he should check in front to see what the problem was. Remember, we are at the water fountain where you can't see the tenth tee. He wouldn't have any of it and continued to rant and told me to shut up and get on with my game. When we got to the tenth tee he gleefully told me that the fairway was clear and that I was obviously lying about being held up. I was about to correct him as I saw that the group in front were behind trees down the right hand side of the fairway. I pointed this out to him as he drove away to the cart return area. The only acknowledgment I got was to get on with our game and felt like he was giving me the middle finger as he yelled something unintelligible at me.
This whole experience totally ruined what was a very pleasant (if slow) afternoon of golf with my wife.
I must point out that at this stage the round had taken us 1hr 30 mins, which under the circumstances wasn't bad. We eventually finished in a touch over 3hrs. This ranger should surely be taken to task over his behaviour and his inability to see what's causing a hold up, and not to jump to conclusions. As his next stop after reprimanding us was to drive to the bag drop area I can only assume that he got an earful from the groups behind us, took his frustration at being reprimanded by dishing it out to us, and then thought" job done, I'm outa here"
Lake Worth Golf Club - please, please have a word, sort it out.
You have the perfect setting for a golf course.
1 bad apple (his name is Dan, by the way) could very easily be your undoing.

Great Intercoastal Course

This course is along Lake Worth’s intercoastal waters. The course offers a good challenge and great water views.
Tee boxes are well maintained as are the bunkers/traps. Greens were true
Definitely would recommend !

Commented on 10/14/2019

Thank you for your review! We are thrilled with how much you enjoyed your time here! We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Lake Worth Beach Golf Club so that they know their hard work is paying off! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Love this course

Love playing here, the course is located right along Intracoastal, winds off water sometimes comes into play, pretty open, hard to get into trouble unless you really shank you shot. .
Pretty long par 4"s,
Greens weren't in best of shape, rolled fast and true, but can see they are close to getting junkie, spoke to guy inside, he said plan in place to get them under control,
once greens get straightened out this is a great course especially for newer players. No water in play again unless you hit real bad shot.

Commented on 09/16/2019

Thank you for your kind words! We are thrilled you enjoyed your round with us and we hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience! Thanks for playing Lake Worth Beach Golf Club!

Difficult day

It was a hot day and a muddy course. The greens were good but too much overgrown grass. Even around benches. We played behind a slow twosome. But overall all was fine. I feel it could be an amazing course. Just needs some work. People that work there were very nice.

Commented on 09/09/2019

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff so they can work to make changes- but please keep in mind that the course is still in the process of recovering from the storm from the week before. Thanks for visiting us at Lake Worth Beach Golf Club- we hope you give us another try soon!

Disappointed

Played here many times but today was very disappointing, club house closed could not buy anything to drink , its Florida it’s hot. Did not open until 9 am already played 5 holes...
Very wet course also. But maybe because of the king tide. I’ll give them that. But they should take better care of this place ... intracoastal !! Natural beauty but not taking advantage of it.

Commented on 09/10/2019

Hi. Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. In regards to the wet course conditions, we are still in the process of recovering from the storm. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note of your comments and we hope to see you back soon. Thanks for choosing Lake Worth Beach Golf Club.

Horrible conditions probably the worst in PBC

Course plays absolutely awful! The staff in the pro shop is just as awful! Very unwelcoming and unfriendly. Matt was the attendant working, he is definitely not a happy individual, might be the worst customer service I’ve ever experienced. I will never return to this course

Course is in very poor condition. Pro Shop attendants are extremely unfriendly

Course condition might be the worst in all of palm beach county not worth the low price point. On top of that the pro shop where you check is in very unwelcoming. The handful of times I’ve played the pro shop attendants name was Matt and he is very unfriendly and unwelcoming. Not golf friendly! I will not recommend this course or experience to anyone I know.

Commented on 09/03/2019

Hello. Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for your experience during your round. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next game. We will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Lake Worth Beach Golf Club. We hope you'll give us another try in the future.

The Course has a Drainage Problem.

This was a beautiful course right on the intercostal waterway. While just about everything was great except for two things. First, the layout was extremely confusing and had to direct numerous carts to the next hole locations. Two the course was completely flooded and created a muddy mess. When you lose your ball on the fairway due to the amount of sitting water and it hasn't rained in over a day or two with 90-degree weather, something is wrong.

Commented on 08/22/2019

Hello. Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting us at Lake Worth Beach Golf Club!

Nice Layout but currently sloppy

The layout is fun for a 6100 yard course. The greens seemed like they are about to be lost and need to be addressed. The course was sloppy due to recent rains and lack of being able to mow certain areas. I will give this another chance when it is dried out. But for now it gets a 3.

Commented on 08/21/2019

Cow pasture

Course was waterlogged and should never have opened until it had dried out! Got lost looking for the next hole. Several other teams got lost too.
Greens were horrible, course shabby. Not worth the time.
Lost 4 new balls on the fairway! That is how soggy the fairways were.

Commented on 08/21/2019

Hi. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Lake Worth Beach Golf Club. We hope you'll give us another try in the future.

Commented on 08/01/2019

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give Lake Worth Beach Golf Club another try in the near future.

Awesome course! Always a good time!

All-around awesome!
Course is nice.
Staff is great.
Always a good time!

Commented on 08/12/2019

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, Trixie! We look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you for choosing Lake Worth Beach Golf Club!

Commented on 07/15/2019

Commented on 07/12/2019

Hello, thegeneral47. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Commented on 07/08/2019

Hi Robert. Thank you for reviewing us. We see you rated the course 3-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve before your next round? Feel free to comment on this review or reach out to the team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Lake Worth Golf Club, and we hope to see you again soon.

Plays Twice a year

Beautiful Day

Great course. Greens a little rough but had a good day.

Commented on 07/08/2019

Hi Howard. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back!

Swing Away and Enjoy the View

Lake Worth Golf Club is perfect for any level of player. The course layout is wide open making the pace quick with a few challenging holes, not a lot of hazards so shot management not required. Each hole is very enjoyable and the view can’t get any better since the course is located right on the intracoastal! You can preorder food from the Beach Club right from your cart while out on the links! Got a hot deal and total came to $20 for 18 holes.

Atlantis, Florida
West Palm Beach, Florida
Lantana, Florida

Valid dates: Jan 21, 2020 - Jan 31, 2022
Stay at Solitude Inn on the Green and play one of the best course in SE Michigan, Solitude Links Golf Course. Learn more.