The Club at Venetian Bay

Year Built 2008
Architect Clifton, Ezell & Clifton (2008)

Carts Yes - included in green fee

Dress code Appropriate golf attire required; No tank tops, denim, T-shirts, cut-offs, sweat pants, bathing suits or other athletic shorts are permitted

Course is Snowbird ready

Nice to see so much attention being paid to the course. Greens in nice shape. Some tee boxes are sparse but didn’t effect play. Only six cars in lot when I teed off at 11 am. Had the course to myself. Price is amped up because of snowbird season but still worth the price. Layout of course is not overly challenging but still competitive.
Give Venetian Club a try. It may become your favorite.

To wet around the greens

Can't bump and run around greens to wet and grass to high hit it short and you plug and greens to slow compared to other courses

Commented on 12/03/2019

Hi. Thank you for visiting us at The Club at Venetian Bay! We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon!

Commented on 12/02/2019

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, djnorton26. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round!

Commented on 12/02/2019

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, u1322798. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round! Thanks for playing at The Club at Venetian Bay!

Great service, staff was very accomondating, course was Excellency!! We had a great time, will visit again!!

Commented on 12/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us u314159712612. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. The Club at Venetian Bay thanks you!

Pace of play!

I have played this course many times! You only get a fast round when the course is empty! Today it took 2 hours to complete 5 hole. We were so frustrated we did not continue. Packed our bags and left! The staff are very helpful and friendly and the food is excellent.

Commented on 12/02/2019

Hi, u363073028. Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the delay of play during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next game. We are glad to see you rated the rest of your experience great during your round. We will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. We hope to see you again soon!

Course is great

The course has been brought back to very good condition. Only thing that wasn’t was the practice green. New super has done a terrific job on this very enjoyable course.

Commented on 11/26/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us u162046010. We think our team is doing an incredible job turning the course around. The Club at Venetian Bay thanks you and hopes you come out again soon!

Nice improvement

I have played Venetian Bay several times in the past. It has an up-and-down history of playing conditions. I played two years ago and the course was not in a good shape. However, that has changed they have a new course superintendent and he is doing an outstanding job course was in excellent shape. Staff and cart girl were very friendly.

Commented on 11/26/2019

Thank you for your review, u000006189411. We will pass along your positive experience to our team here at The Club at Venetian Bay to let them know how well they've done turning the course around. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

course has great layout,course conditions have come along way.employee are friendly .

Commented on 11/26/2019

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, u130198185! We look forward to seeing you again soon. Be sure to check out our membership options too!

Cool morning

The course was in great shape.
I had to wait for the golf shop attendant to smoke his cigarette before I could check in and pay. Didn’t affect my round, but thought it was rude!

Commented on 11/26/2019

Thank you for your review, u000001478063. We apologize for that speed bump in your day but otherwise, we will pass along your positive experience to our team here at The Club at Venetian Bay. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Will play again

I read alot of bad reviews about this course and said i shiuld just try it. Glad i did. Course is in good shape 1 or 2 tee boxes ciuld use help but fairways and greens both in good shape. I will be back this course has come back and is worth playing.

Commented on 11/26/2019

Hi kevykev444. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We are going to inform the entire team, so they know their hard work isn't going unnoticed. We're glad you gave us a try and we look forward to having you back at The Club at Venetian Bay!

hot round

played this round on an extremely hot day and unfortunately were stuck behind a couple of groups of non-golfers. ( when it takes 6 shots to reach a green on a par 3 - PICK IT UP ) . the layout is challenging , the course was in good shape, a bit soft in some low areas as a consequence of heavy rains on the previous few days.

Commented on 11/19/2019

Hello, pglimited. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to hear you may have had a negative experience with any golfers on our course. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give The Club at Venetian Bay another try soon now that we have dried up.

Commented on 11/11/2019

Hello, Mark. Thank you for your 5-star rating! We hope to see you again soon at The Club at Venetian Bay!

Commented on 11/25/2019

Hi BJHerreman. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing The Club at Venetian Bay.

Venetian ourse

Greeting by front desk, starter and Club Pro was well above expectations. Free balls for first time playing there. Course in Very good shape only a few areas in repair or need of repair. Pace of play was great and overall very good experience. Will come again for sure!.

Commented on 10/28/2019

Thank you for your review, rnorwood1400. We will pass along your positive experience to our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon at The Club at Venetian Bay!

Big improvements

The last time I played this course was in July and the greens were in terrible shape, with two of them unplayable and a number of others in sad shape. I’ve always enjoyed playing here and I was pleasantly surprised to find the course not only playable again, but transformed into what it previously was. I found very little areas of some greens still recovering but it is apparent that the grounds crews are addressing their problems and are committed to full restoration. It is quickly becoming a 5 star course again...great job!

Commented on 10/28/2019

Hello, Skip3893610. Thank you for your 5-star rating! We are so pleased to hear that you are seeing how well the course is coming back into shape. Please book another round with us soon at The Club at Venetian Bay!

Greens were excellent!

The course was in excellent shape from tees to greens. Nice turnaround! Beautiful fairways and fast, consistent greens.

Commented on 10/24/2019

michaelbarickman, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing The Club at Venetian Bay.

Commented on 10/24/2019

Hello, u215803218. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Daytona Beach, Florida