2.3

Scorecard for Venetian
Gold M: 72.9/132 528 447 214 413 533 191 406 384 358 3474 435 556 185 458 430 414 197 510 413 3598 7072
Blue M: 70.7/127 504 399 195 384 492 165 384 353 322 3198 410 528 174 424 398 374 171 485 391 3355 6553
White M: 68.4/119 W: 73.9/124 464 373 170 358 464 150 353 324 291 2947 387 487 152 380 365 348 149 458 359 3085 6032
Green M: 65.3/111 W: 69.7/115 464 302 111 272 416 131 353 324 291 2664 310 413 109 282 312 348 104 396 359 2633 5297
Red M: 63.3/109 W: 67.8/112 385 302 111 272 416 131 291 261 248 2417 310 413 109 282 312 320 104 396 269 2515 4932

Year Built 2008
Architect Clifton, Ezell & Clifton (2008)

Carts Yes - included in green fee

Dress code Appropriate golf attire required; No tank tops, denim, T-shirts, cut-offs, sweat pants, bathing suits or other athletic shorts are permitted

not ready to play

Golf now must be joking. Greens are a total mess. Not worth 17 dollar hot deal. This course is worth 10 bucks. Don't want to hear sob stories about their problems. All courses have problems. Go play deltona, eagle dunes, red tail. Etc,etc .this place not worth it..

Not the best condition

Needs lots of TLC greens were terrible mostly under repair.
Fairways were fair . The rough was not green but was cut short
So balls were easy to find.

Commented On 06/17/2019

Hi. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. We hope you'll give us another try in the future.

Venetian bay homeowner

Course has great layout. Fairways are wide open. Greens are slightly ruff due to disease but coming back nicely. Fairways slightly burnt from lack of rain. Very well maintained course. Bring your own water, only 2 available

Commented On 06/10/2019

Hi. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing The Club at Venetian Bay!

The Course May Be Lost

Have played the course many times in the past 6+ years, in all seasons, and local conditions. It has been one of my favorites in Volusia Count. Rates went up a few years ago And my play went down. (Amazing how that works.) The course is absolutely the worst shape I have ever seen/played. The greens are horrid; almost unplayable. 1 green was closed due to fungus damage; I’m surprised all 18 were not closed due to unplayability. Most of the fairways were burned out. There was no warning from the course or staff. It is unlikely I will play the course any time soon at any price.

Commented On 06/05/2019

Hi. Thank you for taking the time to review the course. We take single star feedback very serious at our course. You are welcome to comment further or reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing and we hope you give us another try in the future.

Ditto on course conditions

I echo previous reviews, and I wish I had read them before we booked Venetian Bay. The course layout is solid, with generous fairways and pretty water and sand features. But the course was in really rough shape, especially the greens. I would definitely check the conditions before booking here.

Commented On 06/06/2019

Hello. Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting us!

Not Properly Informed

The courses greens were very damaged. I was not alerted by GolfNow (GolfNow probably wasn’t alerted by the club), I have played this course before and was looking forward to doing so but after seeing the damage on a couple of the greens and asking someone who was just coming off the course, I left and absorb the financial loss. Sad to have to report. I’ll will check directly with the golf course before booking again with GolfNow.

Commented On 05/30/2019

Hi. Thank you for reviewing the course. We apologize for the poor experience you had during your visit. Your feedback about the course is important to us. We are working to get everything up to par. We have projects ongoing to recover the greens. The current condition is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next round. We hope to see you again soon.

Still not there

Greens are showing signs of coming back. But the tees and fairways are going south. Splurge and water them twice a day. If the maintenance budget is low sell 10 round passes to generate revenue. 100 passes at $250.00 is $25,000.00. This is the best layout in area and it is empty most days. Once the builders are sold out I see this course going away like Indigo Lakes! Please don't let that happen.

Commented On 05/30/2019

Hi. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. We hope to see you again in the future.

Final round

Greens are terrible and not worth going there, also over priced.

Commented On 05/29/2019

Hello. Thanks for the review. We see you rated the course 1-star. We take single star feedback very seriously at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop if you have any additional feedback.

Course is improving

It had been 2 months since I played when the greens were rough (no grass) now what an improvement 80% are good to very good. The tees and fairways are still excellent. Give this course another try I think you will be pleased. To the golf superintendent keep up the good work

Commented On 05/29/2019

Thank you for your review! Thank you for noticing the work we have been putting into the course. We will pass along your positive experience to our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Commented On 05/23/2019

Thank you for visiting us at The Club at Venetian Bay! We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

A little better than I remembered

The fairways are in really good shape. Some of the greens are in need of real help. Overall it was good experience but honestly not worth the money they are asking in greens fees.

Commented On 05/20/2019

Hi! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back!

russref
Commented On 05/16/2019

The greens need a lot of work on the bare spots. The greens are in the worse shape that I have ever seen. For this time of the year the growing season for the grass they should be in a lot better condition. I will give it a month before we play the course again in hopes that the greens will be better. Thanks

Commented On 05/16/2019

Hello. We appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at The Club at Venetian Bay. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

Could be better

Compared to other courses in the area, we really enjoyed the layout but that was about it. Staff was very friendly as well. Fairways were probably the best part of our visit. Unfortunately, the tee boxes left a little bit to be desired and the greens were fairly patchy/diseased. When rolling across spots that were in better condition they were still slow. I'm eager to see what this course will look like when the greens are in better shape. In my opinion, this course was not worth the $30 twilight rate in it's current condition, better options in the area for better prices.

Commented On 05/16/2019

Hi. Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. Your feedback about the course is important to us. We are working to get everything up to par. We have projects ongoing to recovery the fairways and greens. The current condition is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next game. We will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for visiting us, we hope to see you again soon.

Commented On 05/16/2019

Thank you for visiting us at The Club at Venetian Bay. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Took a chance...

This is one of my favorites but I haven’t played it in a long time because of the problems they’ve developed on the greens. I read the latest review that said they were coming back but they are still a long way from where they once were. Hole 1 has a temporary green in place and only a few of them are in decent shape. The rest are still on the mend. The rest of the course is in good shape with some tee boxes somewhat bare. It’s a shame the greens are so bad. I hope they get it back.

Commented On 05/14/2019

Hi! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We are working very hard to get the course back to pristine conditions. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back!

Commented On 05/14/2019

Hello. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at The Club at Venetian Bay!

Some greens were affected by fungus
Probably doing all they can do
Greens are great except for affected areas
Fairways are good
Tee boxes are ok

Commented On 05/13/2019

Hi. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing!

Course is Improving

The greens are beginning to make a come back. They are not fast but average speed. Fairways are in good shape. Driving range grass has come back nicely.

Commented On 05/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you a 5-star experience soon!

No stars

Greens are unplayable and they take your money and never say a word about it. They keep raising the price and the course keeps getting worse.

Rough Shape

I have played this course about 4-5 times and I must say I was disappointed in the shape of the course. In the past it has been immaculate but today not so much, the greens were in bad bad shape, could hardly putt on them and the fairways were beat up. Not sure what happened but it was hard justifying spending $50 to play a course that was that beat up. I hope they can get the course back in shape, it is a fun course to play and the staff is great!

Commented On 04/29/2019

Valid dates: Jun 18, 2019 - Aug 31, 2019
Fling and Swing! Golf Package for 2, includes 1 round of golf for 2 daily, a resort fee applies, 50 USD resort credit per night.
Sewailo Golf Club Stay & Play Hotel Package