Slope N/A
Stone Creek Golf Club

Year Built 2008
Fairways 419 Bermuda
Greens Champion Bermuda
Architect Terry Doss (2008)

Golf Simulator No
Practice Hole No

Bar, Grill, Restaurant

Great Track

This course is wonderful. Staff are always friendly and happy to help. The layout is one of the most fun in Central Florida. Always worth the drive from Orlando. And it’s always been in great shape.

Commented on 07/16/2020

Good morning,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post this positive review. At Hampton Golf, we place a premium on customer satisfaction. Receiving positive feedback like yours reinforces the investments we are proud to make in our phenomenal people and systems that we hope ensure the best possible experience for our guests. Thank you again, and we look forward to you visiting us again in the future.

Super Fun Course

What a treat! This course is worth the drive from Orlando every time. The shop guys are always friendly and they have a great practice area. This course is quickly becoming one of my favorites. So much fun to play. All the holes are designed perfectly, short holes are tight and long holes have huge fairways and greens. The course is in great shape even in the summer months when most other courses are cutting maintenance budgets. Hidden gem in Ocala.

Commented on 07/16/2020

Good morning,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review! We take great pride in our customer service and the experience we deliver. Receiving feedback of all kinds is very much appreciated by our staff as we strive to continue to maximize the opportunity you allow us to entertain, and satisfy our guests. However, receiving reviews like yours are the most rewarding, as they reinforce our tireless efforts to deliver an excellent product. Sincere thanks from our entire staff, and we hope to see you again soon.

Kind Regards,
Hampton Golf Management

Great shape for Florida summer golf

We enjoyed our round here. Vast Fairways and consistent greens were in excellent shape. The ball rolled the same from green to green Staff is always first class.

Commented on 07/10/2020

Very pleasant day at Stone Creek

This was my 5th time playing Stone Creek. People here are always friendly and accommodating. Even with limited staff and off course amenities we had a great day. Laughed a lot played some good and bad golf. What more could you ask for. Love the course layout.

Commented on 04/23/2020

Good morning,

We are elated to hear that you had a satisfactory experience with us. We work tirelessly to ensure that our service and facilities are beyond your expectations upon arrival, as we believe in creating an environment that allows you to not only have a good time, but make lasting memories. . Thank you again for your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Typical Retirement Course

Nothing special here. Good for high handicaps. Golf staff not very helpful.

Commented on 03/13/2020

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are saddened to learn of the challenges you encountered during your visit at our facility. We place a premium on our staff’s attentiveness and diligence when it comes to each one of our customers and their individual experiences, for which we are solely responsible. We are hard at work attending to your grievances, and hope to receive the opportunity to impress you in the future.

Stone Creek Golf Club

What a fantastic course and the staff are really friendly

Commented on 01/28/2020

Good morning,

We are elated to hear you had a satisfactory experience with us! Receiving positive feedback like yours reinforces the investments we are proud to make in our phenomenal people and systems that we hope ensure the best possible experience for our guests. Thank you again, and we look forward to you visiting us again in the future.

Commented on 11/14/2019

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

Ocala trip

Nice course especially with golf now deal. We will play again. Lacks hills and traps were avoidable so easy to get around for the most part.

Commented on 09/30/2019

Good morning,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent visit. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Stone Creek Consistency

We had another great round at Stone Creek.Basically our home course. It was in great shape, good staff, and a great round.

Commented on 09/30/2019

Good morning,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review! We take great pride in our customer service and the experience we deliver. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon!

Kind Regards,

As nice as always

Haven’t played this course in about 4 years, but would frequent it often when it first opened. As nice as I remember. Great layout, greens in good shape, fast but break about half as much as you would think. It’s nice that the back 9 still doesn’t have any houses on it, but that looks like it will end soon. One par 5 on the front had some construction issues with retention that caused temp tees to be placed in fairway and played as par 4... no biggie! Will try to return sooner than 4 years!

Commented on 02/20/2020

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review! We are elated to hear that you had a satisfactory experience with us. We work tirelessly to ensure that our service and facilities are beyond your expectations upon arrival, as we believe in creating an environment that allows you to not only have a good time, but make lasting memories. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Stone creek

Greens were very fast. Course is in fantastic shape

Commented on 09/09/2019

Good afternoon,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your wonderful review! We are elated to hear you had a satisfactory experience at our facility. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon!

Commented on 07/22/2019

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

fair course

My favorite course in the Ocala area. It is a fair test for all abilities( when played from the right tees).The staff is friendly and helpful, the restaurant has good food and reasonably priced (and free hot popcorn).I always recommend this course. and everyone has thanked me for the recommendation. The only negative is you cannot be a member unless you own a house in Stone Creek.

Commented on 07/08/2019

Good afternoon,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review! At Hampton Golf, we place a premium on customer satisfaction. Receiving positive feedback like yours reinforces the investments we are proud to make in our phenomenal people and systems that we hope ensure the best possible experience for our guests. Thank you again, and we look forward to you visiting us again in the future.

Hampton Golf Management

Great track, a must play.

Always enjoyed this course. I haven’t played since last summer. Housing has exploded. Don’t mind that. The wind today made it a test for all. I will take the 75 in these conditions.

Commented on 06/21/2019

Good morning,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Commented on 05/14/2019

They like to fill it up

Played on a Saturday morning (second group out) and was taken back, to find out making the turn they were sending people off the back. we made the turn and had 3 groups in front of us and almost another group was going to go out in front of us. Pace was good until then. If this is a consistent practice i will not be back.

Commented on 05/09/2019

Good morning,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent experience. We are hard at work attending to your grievances and hope to receive the opportunity to impress you in the future!

Commented on 04/16/2019

Disappointment

This is generally a very nice course but at this point in time it is in very rough shape. Its not the worse course around but the greens are the worst greens in MY rotation of courses. I had heard that the greens were bad so I called ahead and asked about the situation. I was told that the greens were discolored but they were running true. The greens are definitely discolored but they are also bumpy and patchy. We started on the back nine and right away you could tell that this was not the course I have come to love. The fairways are thin and the greens were horrible. It only got worse on the front nine. The course condition is one thing but charging $50 to play this course is what really bothered me. I get that they aren't hurting for business right now with the snowbirds still in town but I'm not gonna be in any hurry to play this course again since I feel like I got overcharged for a course in poor condition. There are plenty of courses around that are in much better condition and charging significantly less. When this course is in its prime condition it is one of the best around and I would wholeheartedly recommend it but I would and will stay away from this course for the next several months.

Commented on 04/08/2019

Good morning,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent experience. We place a premium on our staff’s attentiveness and diligence when it comes to each one of our customers and their individual experiences, for which we are solely responsible. We are hard at work attending to your grievances, and hope to receive the opportunity to impress you in the future.

Dunnellon, Florida