Stone Creek Golf Club

Year Built 2008
Fairways 419 Bermuda
Greens Champion Bermuda
Architect Terry Doss (2008)

Golf Simulator No
Practice Hole No

Ocala trip

Nice course especially with golf now deal. We will play again. Lacks hills and traps were avoidable so easy to get around for the most part.

Commented on 09/30/2019

Good morning,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent visit. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Stone Creek Consistency

We had another great round at Stone Creek.Basically our home course. It was in great shape, good staff, and a great round.

Commented on 09/30/2019

Good morning,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review! We take great pride in our customer service and the experience we deliver. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon!

Kind Regards,

As nice as always

Haven’t played this course in about 4 years, but would frequent it often when it first opened. As nice as I remember. Great layout, greens in good shape, fast but break about half as much as you would think. It’s nice that the back 9 still doesn’t have any houses on it, but that looks like it will end soon. One par 5 on the front had some construction issues with retention that caused temp tees to be placed in fairway and played as par 4... no biggie! Will try to return sooner than 4 years!

Stone creek

Greens were very fast. Course is in fantastic shape

Commented on 09/09/2019

Good afternoon,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your wonderful review! We are elated to hear you had a satisfactory experience at our facility. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon!

Commented on 07/22/2019

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

fair course

My favorite course in the Ocala area. It is a fair test for all abilities( when played from the right tees).The staff is friendly and helpful, the restaurant has good food and reasonably priced (and free hot popcorn).I always recommend this course. and everyone has thanked me for the recommendation. The only negative is you cannot be a member unless you own a house in Stone Creek.

Commented on 07/08/2019

Good afternoon,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review! At Hampton Golf, we place a premium on customer satisfaction. Receiving positive feedback like yours reinforces the investments we are proud to make in our phenomenal people and systems that we hope ensure the best possible experience for our guests. Thank you again, and we look forward to you visiting us again in the future.

Hampton Golf Management

Great track, a must play.

Always enjoyed this course. I haven’t played since last summer. Housing has exploded. Don’t mind that. The wind today made it a test for all. I will take the 75 in these conditions.

Commented on 06/21/2019

Good morning,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Commented on 05/14/2019

They like to fill it up

Played on a Saturday morning (second group out) and was taken back, to find out making the turn they were sending people off the back. we made the turn and had 3 groups in front of us and almost another group was going to go out in front of us. Pace was good until then. If this is a consistent practice i will not be back.

Commented on 05/09/2019

Good morning,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent experience. We are hard at work attending to your grievances and hope to receive the opportunity to impress you in the future!

Commented on 04/16/2019

Disappointment

This is generally a very nice course but at this point in time it is in very rough shape. Its not the worse course around but the greens are the worst greens in MY rotation of courses. I had heard that the greens were bad so I called ahead and asked about the situation. I was told that the greens were discolored but they were running true. The greens are definitely discolored but they are also bumpy and patchy. We started on the back nine and right away you could tell that this was not the course I have come to love. The fairways are thin and the greens were horrible. It only got worse on the front nine. The course condition is one thing but charging $50 to play this course is what really bothered me. I get that they aren't hurting for business right now with the snowbirds still in town but I'm not gonna be in any hurry to play this course again since I feel like I got overcharged for a course in poor condition. There are plenty of courses around that are in much better condition and charging significantly less. When this course is in its prime condition it is one of the best around and I would wholeheartedly recommend it but I would and will stay away from this course for the next several months.

Commented on 04/08/2019

Good morning,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent experience. We place a premium on our staff’s attentiveness and diligence when it comes to each one of our customers and their individual experiences, for which we are solely responsible. We are hard at work attending to your grievances, and hope to receive the opportunity to impress you in the future.

Enjoyed it!

This was my second time playing the course, and I enjoyed it so much more this time. All the staff were friendly, courteous and welcoming.
The course was in great shape, especially the greens, they were firm and fast! The fairways were robust, the sand was nice and firm, the collars around the greens had grass; which made for a Great golfing experience.
I took a buddy from up North... I heard him say Wow quite a few times. The course was stunning! If you’re anywhere near Ocala go play it.

Commented on 03/11/2019

Good afternoon,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post this positive review. At Hampton Golf, we place a premium on customer satisfaction. Receiving positive feedback like yours reinforces the investments we are proud to make in our phenomenal people and systems that we hope ensure the best possible experience for our guests. Thank you again, and we look forward to you visiting us again in the future.

Wet and matted

Most parts of the year this course is one of the better courses in this area. I normally rave about this course and this review is not to criticize but to inform fellow golfers. I would say the current condition of the course is not the fault of the staff but more the time of the year and the odd amount of rain we have had this winter. To put it in short form the course is very wet and very matted down due to the amount of traffic that it is seeing. With the snowbirds down here it is gonna receive much more foot and cart traffic. Plenty of rain makes this condition worse. On top of that the cold weather makes it a perfect storm. The greens are in pretty bad condition. It is not unplayable by any means it is just not in that typical StoneCreek condition. Considering that all the courses I play are in similar conditions I can't complain but I will say that we got an early morning discount of $37 but after 8am it turns into $45 which is a bit high for the current condition. I look forward to returning to this course in a couple of months.

Commented on 02/08/2019

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent experience with us. We are saddened to learn of the challenges you encountered and hope to receive the opportunity to impress you in the future.

Commented on 02/08/2019

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

Commented on 01/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Stone Creek

Stone Creek remains my favorite course in North Central Florida. Fair course, great shape, excellent layout. You won't be disappointed.

Commented on 01/14/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your positive review! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Fun open course

Open fairways. Not many hazards.
Greens are good not great.
Fun course.

Always great

Greens almost healed,,,,,,it was still a pleasure to play

Nice retirement golf course

Fairways are tight and need more sand in bunkers. The greens need rolling--- they are bumpy. Greens could be in danger if they are exposed to very cold weather. Pace of play very good. Would play again-good for the ego.

Commented on 01/08/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. We appreciate your feedback on how we may improve. We appreciate your business and hope to receive the opportunity to impress you in the future.

Valid dates: Oct 10, 2019 - Oct 31, 2019
Golf Package Special for October starts at $199.00 for 1 or 2 golfers, Monday to Thursday. Golf included for each nights stay. Call 520-577-4092 to add additional golfers to the package.
9676 SW 62nd Loop, Ocala, FL 34481-7224, United States