Plantation Preserve Golf Course

Type Public/Municipal
Blue/White 72 6513 yards 70.4 128
White/Green 72 6015 yards 67.9 122
Scorecard for Plantation Preserve Golf Course
Black M: 72.9/134 589 178 418 428 196 383 377 532 335 3436 583 420 189 401 435 207 438 444 595 3712 7148
Blue M: 71.0/129 558 166 390 404 173 363 359 514 319 3246 544 401 167 370 407 190 412 421 546 3458 6704
Blue/White M: 70.4/128 543 166 390 388 173 363 333 514 319 3189 511 386 167 370 377 190 378 399 546 3324 6513
White M: 68.9/124 W: 74.7/131 543 141 369 388 157 337 333 461 296 3025 511 386 147 341 377 169 378 399 517 3225 6250
White/Green M: 67.9/122 W: 72.5/127 504 141 369 353 157 337 302 461 296 2920 498 357 147 341 337 169 353 376 517 3095 6015
Green M: 67.2/116 W: 70.3/125 504 109 348 353 141 326 302 449 273 2805 498 357 118 328 337 139 353 376 490 2996 5801
Red W: 68.9/116 455 91 306 310 110 294 259 423 248 2496 462 301 101 286 307 121 324 316 461 2679 5175

Year Built 2006

GREAT COURSE, HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

I booked a 10:15 tee time for my usual foursome. We are South Florida Primier Card holders with double digits handicaps so on the average it takes us about 4 hours to complete 18 holes of golf. Considering that, one member of the group is a female 25 handicapper, and we usually playied split tees, I believe we are not doing too badly.

My foursome was on the 4th hole and about 25 minutes into the round when we stopped to get drinks and ice from the beverage cart when the ranger drove up and ordered us to pick up the pace. We pointed out that there was a twosome a hole ahead of us and another 2 holes behind us. Ranger guy said he didn't care the timer on the GPS said we were 5 minutes behind.

Thereafter he kept surveilling us as if he was stalking us. The obvious pressure started taking a toll on our game. Finally on hole number six I walked over to him and started that his attitude on an empty course was overly intimidating and that it made us feelunwelcomed. He said we were behind on the clock and that the pace of play as dictated by the clock was fully enforced. At this point we expressed our displesure and asked if we could be refunded. He radioed the pro shop that we were requesting a refund because we refused to keep pace.

Back at the pro shop we were told by the staff that basically it was a pleasure honoring our request for a refund. We walked outside and the lady on the beverage cart pulled in complaining that it was dead out there. The golf cart attendant chuckled and said well what do you think? The Dolphins are playing and there is a guy named Tiger who is about to win. I shook my head in disbelief at what was happening.

We called Inverrary Golf and Country Club and was told to come on over. We were greeted by a very friendly staff on our arrival and was surprised that he actually called me by my name. We finished the round on the West Course and arrived in the club house inI time to see Tiger playing hole 15.

KUDOS INVERRARY.

overall 2 thumbs up.

It’s a well manicured track. It has a challenging layout. Greens are pretty well kept. Semi private. On the pricier side. Around 30 minutes away from FLL Airport. Overall definitely recommend taking it on.

A must play in this area

Played this course with friends and we really love it here. Friendly staff and very nice conditions on the course. Will be back!

Beautiful course

This was a great course. It had enough to make you think your way around it. A few forced carries, dog legs and tiered greens made a fun challenge. The conditions were pristine and the greens rolled great (if a shade slow). Sitting at the 19th hole watching people attempt to make a second shot to the island green was great. Only complaint was they didn't have somewhere to get a coffee and muffin before our tee off time. A must play in the area.

If you are in this area a great course to play

Wide fairways greens were in good shape. I had no complaints about the course

best public course in FLL

rain delay after 9but great drainage ...well kept ..chill vibe...my local fave!

Although a little wet the course is still in great condition

Staff is very friendly.

Will definitely recommend.

GREAT condtion

Best public course in FLL. Even after Irma, looks and plays great. Lots of sand, but not super long or unfair.

Best Public Course in Broward

I have recently made this my home course. The layout gives any private course in broward a run for its money. The conditions are always excellent, and staff members are friendly. Rates are on the pricey side for a public course but stiff worth it if you play at a twilight rate. Definitely a top 5 course in broward and worthy of hosting second round Q-school.

Excellent course

Excellent course played the day after serious rain. Course very well drained and only some fairways kept buggies to paths which was appropriated. Great course layout with some picturesque holes with challenge. One of the best courses in the area - definitely worth playing.

Course has one basic shower and no towels. Shame as we were enroute to the airport!

One of the Best, Never Disappointing

The course is always impeccable from check in to 19th Hole. Never a complaint here. Dont hesitate to book. Course conditions were perfect . Greens were moderate speed. Fairways in great shape.

Great Course - worth playing

Good recovery from recent hurricanes and a course well worth playing. Some rain, but hey it is that time of year albeit the rain is warm! Greens in good condition but playing slow before the PGA Tour is due in a couple of weeks. Worth playing and was a great recommendation from locals to play this course. Some great challenging holes that are also photogenic! I will come back.

Local Course

Best course in Fort Lauderdale. Good condition. Good pace of play and outstanding starter who was super flexible and very friendly. Very enjoyable round.

Pristine

Pristine!! This course was nice the first time I played it 3 years ago. I guess since it had been so long I must have forgotten how nice this place was. I live in south miami and it's a 45 min drive passing at least 10 other golf courses. I will most definitely will be passing those courses as often as I can to play Plantation Preserve. What surprised me the most was I played just a week after hurricane Irma and the course was already cleaned up and no traces of debris. The staff obviously cares for this course by cleaning it up right away because other local courses have still left the trees laying on the ground. Great job Plantation Preserve!!!!

Greens aerated

Again the greens were aerated. Nobody told us and they charge you the same price

Green and fairways were aerated with a lot of sand on the greens which were soft. So the experience was not great but the course is well maintained. Will return when the greens recover. Course demands good driving as the rough is thick.

Great Public Course in West Broward

Had a great time playing this course. The layout is challenging but still open. The landscape does not feel like the typical South Florida course and that makes it more entertaining. I was not notified on GolfNow that the greens had just been airated which obviously made putting stressful but that was not the course's fault.

Course is in fantastic shape, very plush and green!!

Plantation, Florida