Heritage Isles is a scenic course that cut through native cypress heads and natural wetland areas. At 6,976 yards from the tips, it is one of the most demanding public golf courses in the Bay area. While water does come into play on all 18 holes the premium has been put on the short game. With large, meticulously maintained greens, those players who are handy on the putting surface should be able to shave a few strokes off their scores.

Heritage Isles Golf & Country Club

Year Built 2000
Greens Bermuda grass

Pull-carts No

Golf School Academy Yes - "Jim Dent/Rick Bradshaw School of Golf at Heritage Isles Golf & C.C., Tampa, Fl."
Golf Simulator No
Practice Hole No

Credit Cards Accepted Major credit cards are accepted.
Walking Allowed No
Dress code Traditional golf attire, including collared shirts; no denim or cut-off shorts are allowed

19th Hole Specials 12

Great value

Greens were a little slow for my liking, but we're in good shape other than a few repair areas on some. Must keep drives on fairway or there is a 2- 3 inch rough to contend with. Sand traps were rough. Hard with weeds and not grated. If you like target golf, you will like this course. Enjoyable round. We played in the afternoon and had the course to ourselves.

Commented on 10/01/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Heritage Isles Golf an Country Club.

Golf with great friends

We play here every Thursday afternoon. This place is a pleasure to play.. The layout is excellent,the conditions are as good as can be expected considering the rough summer with all the rain. Playing here has made us better players. You can’t just stand on the tee and tater one! however that could work if you’re in the fairway. This is our favorite place.

Commented on 09/23/2019

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, William! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Summer Rain

The grounds crew works very hard to keep course in shape after all the rain we’ve had this summer. We enjoy playing here the layout is first class. This is our favorite course and we’ll be back,soon!

Commented on 09/11/2019

Pace of play.

It took 5 1/2 hours to play 18 holes. Must I write anything else?

Commented on 09/11/2019

Hi, we are sorry that pace of play during your round was slow. We appreciate you letting us know, and we hope to see you again soon for a better experience.

Wet but fun

Course was very wet but I expected this due to the rain. All courses are soaked but conditions still very nice. Course has driving range and practice area to warm up. Nice layout that makes u think a little bit and greens in nice shape(a few had some spots but not bad IMO) 2nd time playing and enjoyed and would recommend. We tees off early so pace was great but not sure about later in the day. Great course for $40 I will return

Commented on 08/09/2019

We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Heritage Isles Golf and Country Club!

Great Layout

I’ve played here several times with my son and a good friend. We are amazed at the excellent condition of this course. My group are advanced players and the the course has plenty of challenges for golfers of all abilities. We have decided to play here as often as we can. “I’ll be back”

Commented on 08/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, William. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Heritage Isles Golf and Country Club thanks you!

Florida Advisor

Cart Path only should not detour

I played this course for a second time on July 26th in very wet conditions. The course was cart path only and it was forecasted to rain later on in the day so I booked an early morning tee time. Upon arrival I was pleasantly surprised to find out they would let me out a little bit ahead of my tee time to avoid the rain. This course has incredible greens and a fantastic layout. In my opinion, I dont feel that there is a weak hole on the golf course. There are definitely some holes where driver from the tee box is too much. Overall, the course is in fantastic shape and I have enjoyed each time I have played there.

Commented on 08/09/2019

Hello, Ty. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Heritage Isles Golf and Country Club!

A Nice Day at Heritage Isles

Our threesome started on time around 9. Course conditions were almost ideal for good scores: dry, but not parched, and a low shot could roll for some distance. The greens were smooth and fast, but not so fast that a ball wouldn’t hold. The weather was hot and humid, but this is Florida in the summer, so that’s just the way it is.

The only minor irritant was pace of play. The group in front of the foursome ahead of us was taking its sweet time, and that slowed us all down. The ranger tried to get them to pick up the pace, but only had modest success. Otherwise, it was a good day at the course.

Commented on 07/12/2019

Thank you for your review! We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Heritage Isles Golf and Country Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Very challenging course

From Blue tee, total yardage is less than 6,000. But, the course is tough, most of Par 3 are about 180 yards long and not easy to on the green by tee shot. Some holes are very tight, especially from tee shot area with the trees. I was very bad on these holes. Unfortunately, the greens are not smooth, the putting ball was bouncing a lot.
In overall, I like this type of challenge course. I will revenge sometime.

Commented on 06/24/2019

Hi, thank you for the four stars. We appreciate your feedback, and hope that you will try it again sometime soon. Practice makes perfect!

Aerated Greens

The course was in good shape considering the heavy rain it’s taken on recently. The greens were aerated and I didn’t know it ahead of time. Great layout with a lot of short risk vs reward holes from the blue tees. The course also has a driving range, which is a huge plus in the New Tampa area.

Commented on 06/12/2019

Hi, thank you for the three stars. We are glad that you had an overall good time with us the other day. We hope to see you again soon.

For the money, the best course in Tampa.

While you will not pay more than $45 for a tee time on the weekend at peak season (at least $20 less than comparable courses in the area) the value is not the best commodity this course has to offer. I have played heritage for four years now, at least monthly. The consistently quick and deceptively challenging greens keep me coming back and I have never had an issue with the condition of the tee boxes, fairways, or even the rough. Layout is fun with several memorable holes and a good mix of links/neighborhood style course with plenty of distance. The only real complaints with this course pertain to pace of play, be sure to book early on the weekends and still be prepared for a few minutes of understandable delay.

Commented on 06/07/2019

Hi, thank you for your four-star review and detailed feedback. We are glad that you have enjoyed playing our course and we appreciate you being a loyal golfer! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 05/31/2019

Hi, thank you for the five stars! We are glad to see that you had a good round of golf with us the other day. We'll see you again soon.

Great course with great people. The back 9 is a lot of fun.

Commented on 05/29/2019

Hi, thank you for the five stars! We are glad to hear that you had a fun time both on and off the golf course. We appreciate your feedback, and we hope to see you again soon.

Great Value

The course is always in great shape. Tee boxes, fairways and greens. I play this course often and never had any issues. I usually play late in the afternoon and never had issues with pace of play. Fun course. Par 3s are very long from the tips and blue tees.

Commented on 06/05/2019

Hi, thank you for the four stars! We are glad to hear that you had an enjoyable time playing at Heritage Isles Golf and Country Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

First time playing but won’t be the last!

The course was in great condition for this time of year. Pace of play was great, Greens were fast and layout interesting. I was very impressed and will definitely be playing here again.

Commented on 05/28/2019

Hi, thank you for the four stars! We are glad to hear that you found our course in great shape and enjoyed the layout. We'll see you again soon!

Great Value

Great course for everyone...,open for the novice, with challenges for experienced golfer. Greens are true and deceptive

Commented on 05/23/2019

Hi, thank you for the four stars! We are happy to hear that you had a great golfing experience with us the other day. We'll see you again soon!

Sunday Golf

The course was very crowded and we had to wait in several holes. The course was in outstanding shape. The greens were awesome and consistent. There are several challenging holes. We plan to play here again. We did not try the restaurant attached to the course so no rating.

Commented on 05/21/2019

Hi, thank you for the five-star review! We are glad that you had an enjoyable round of golf out there the other day. We appreciate your feedback with pace of play, and we hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 05/14/2019

Hi Ty, thank you for the four-star review! We are glad to see that you had a good round of golf. Thanks for stopping by, and we hope to see you again soon.

Consistently good course

We played Heritage Isles and found the course to be in excellent condition. Only one fairway, 14, had any water on it from the previous night’s rain, and the greens were all in good shape. This is the consistency we’ve come to expect from Heritage Isles

Commented on 05/13/2019

Hi, thank you for the five stars! We are thrilled to hear that you found our course in great shape. Thanks for your feedback, and we can't wait to see you again soon.

Valid dates: Oct 10, 2019 - Oct 31, 2019
Golf Package Special for October starts at $199.00 for 1 or 2 golfers, Monday to Thursday. Golf included for each nights stay. Call 520-577-4092 to add additional golfers to the package.