A view of hole #15 at Quarry Golf Club

The Quarry Golf Club

Year Built 2006
Architect Brian Huntley (2006)

Dress code Non-denim pants, skirts, shorts, and collared or mock shirts.

A Bucket list/Top 100 Pick 29

Best in Ohio

My favorite course in Ohio. I love the design. The course has several tees for all skill levels. The views are amazing. I love playing The Quarry!!!

Commented on 10/31/2019

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 10/11/2019

Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at The Quarry Golf Club!

A MUST PLAY COURSE

Love this course!! Absolutely beautiful, well manicured, & so much fun!!

Championship Venue

NE Ohio has many fine public golf courses. The Quarry is one of the best of this tough competition. Great rating is based on exceptional layout, outstanding architecture and built in challenge. You will be asked to give your best on every shot. The architect did not take a single hole off. If you can play here without losing a ball you've got game. I am willing to overlook a few very small details in upkeep for GREAT layout. Play it!!! The Quarry will become one of your favorites.

Second timer

I enjoyed revisiting this course after 5 years and was much more seasoned to take on its many challenges. The course itself was in incredible shape. I’d put it in the top 5% of what I played this year. Some of the holes I remembered, others not so much, but I had fun regardless of the guys up ahead searching the reeds for 10 minutes every other hole and the group out ahead of them putting for Benjamin’s. Good time mostly. Also saw some other turkeys running around. The two winged type.

Commented on 10/01/2019

We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at The Quarry Golf Club!

so close to perfect

really enjoy this course and wife and I played in 3 1/2 hours so play was light.
The only issue was a number of traps were in unplayable condition-no sand, standing water. We haven"t had any decent rain in quite a while so cant blame it on the rain.Seems the issue might be lack of staff because not hard to send guys out to rake up the traps and push out the water.
A little extra effort on conditions and it's a 5 star no brainer.

Commented on 09/16/2019

Thank you for visiting us at The Quarry Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and for mentioning areas for improvement. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Owners

New owners, met both of them and they are great people. Course was PERFECT

Commented on 09/05/2019

First time at the Quarry

Finally made it to The Quarry after hearing so much about it. Initial thoughts:
- Range: Serviceable is best way to say it. Ball price was fair but the balls were in poor condition and dirty. Not a good first impression. Also for some reason, they were mowing the range at 8AM when people were at the range....not a good idea.
- Carts: This needs to be addressed. New carts rolled out with GPS. Problem is is that it's Big Brother-ish. Was cart path only, but several times the GPS said "go back to cart path" and shut the cart down even though the cart was on the path! Also on several stretches there was an imposed 7MPH max speed. Only problem....it was too slow and you could almost walk faster! 10 MPH yes, but not 7MPH. Again, cart shuts down. FRUSTRATING.
- On the GPS wish there was some "Pro's Tips" on each hole which would be beneficial given the many elevation changes and such which has you guessing on how much you should club up/club down. Makes it frustrating for the first time playing the track.
- Course itself was fun. Disagree with some of the hole handicaps (whoever said Hole 12 is the #18 handicap was never stuck in that bunker in front of, and significantly below the green!).

Commented on 09/04/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing The Quarry Golf Club.

The Quarry

Awesome layout filled with blind tee shots, elevation changes on seemingly every approach shot, and greens that rolled very well. Only drag was the bunkers weren’t in good shape. Well worth the price. Awesome experience!

Commented on 08/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. The Quarry Golf Club thanks you!

Play the Quarry

The layout is fantastic, one of the best in NE Ohio. The new owners are working on the course, it won't happen overnight, however it is still a great track and well worth playing. Better rates are bringing more play, so it should help as they work through any rough edges. Not a great weather spring and summer, so all in all course is great. One of the best around.

Commented on 09/04/2019

Bill from Akron

I truly look forward to playing The Quarry it is great track, aesthetically beautiful and challenging. The course was in great condition, even with 2 holes cart path only. Unfortunately we played behind a single that decided to play 2 balls every t box and practiced his putting on every green. It resulted in a slow frustrating round. There were no rangers and this person was oblivious to our existence. Overall a great track, still enjoyed a beautiful day.

Commented on 08/12/2019

Commented on 08/09/2019

A MUST PLAY

Nothing else like it in NE Ohio! Spectacular layout and views from elevated T’s. Challenging but fair from all T boxes.
Greens were in great shape, fairways and rough maintained. Bunkers are being addressed with new sand soon according to the staff but currently not playable due to multiple heavy rain storms. I live locally and it’s been one of the wettest summer/ spring/ winter on record.

Commented on 08/09/2019

Challenging

Very challenging for novice golfers but the course is well maintained.

Commented on 07/12/2019

Course in great shape with all the rain we’ve had
Traps need work but it’s understandable with all the rain
Greens quick and consistent

Commented on 07/12/2019

We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back!

Wonderful course.

The course was in excellent condition and the pace of play for 18 holes was 3 hours. Very friendly staff and I had a wonderful time on and off the course. Worth 1hr 20 min drive. Will definately go back.

Commented on 07/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. The Quarry Golf Club thanks you!

Beautiful place to play fast greens very unforgiving if u have a slice bunkers need new sand

Commented on 07/10/2019

Hi, thank you for the five stars! We are glad to hear that you had an enjoyable experience for the most part the other day. We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Changes are coming

I spoke with one of the new owners, I am excited about the plans they have for the future of the course.

Commented on 07/10/2019

Hi Josiah, thank you for the five-star review! We are glad that you had a good conversation with the new owners. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Hidden Gem

Hidden Gem in Stark County. Phenomenal layout, wonderful course conditions considering the rain we’ve had. Pure and challenging greens. Was my groups first time making the hour trip to visit and certainly won’t be our last!

Commented on 06/27/2019

Hi, thank you for the five-star review! We are so happy to hear that you had a good time at The Quarry Golf Club. Thanks for stopping by, and we hope to see you again soon.

Absolutely beautiful!

This is one of my favorite courses in Canton! I love the beauty and layout of this course. The staff is so friendly and I recommend it for anybody!!

East Canton, Ohio
East Sparta, Ohio
North Canton, Ohio
Minerva, Ohio
North Canton, Ohio
Paris, Ohio

Valid dates: Mar 06, 2020 - May 06, 2020
Talamore’s Spring Signature Package (2 Nights / 3 Rounds), starting at $325 per person.
Featured Content