Green (W) 72 4878 yards 68.4 117
Scorecard for The Quarry Golf Club
Gold M: 74.0/139 549 441 423 296 437 138 516 443 162 3405 468 551 136 417 372 524 478 228 436 3610 7015
Black M: 72.3/135 531 426 412 282 403 131 496 431 155 3267 447 538 125 394 337 515 380 198 407 3341 6608
Blue M: 70.8/130 509 396 393 282 391 118 484 407 147 3127 421 525 125 386 314 507 372 183 353 3186 6313
White M: 69.0/125 W: 74.6/130 489 357 371 259 371 102 461 393 136 2939 411 504 116 381 281 493 354 159 332 3031 5970
Green W: 68.4/117 406 284 277 231 318 82 359 336 125 2418 305 163 101 287 164 403 301 134 302 2160 4578

Year Built 2006
Architect Brian Huntley (2006)

Dress code Non-denim pants, skirts, shorts, and collared or mock shirts.

A Bucket list/Top 100 Pick 29

Excellent Course

Just a beautiful layout...very challenging from any tees

Fantastic course!

We were visiting the football hall of Fame and wanted to get in a round and I’m glad we picked this place! Everyone was super nice! Course was in great condition and play was quick. I especially liked the bar area after the round. Outstanding service!
The staff that cleaned our clubs at the end of the round was a nice touch.
I would highly recommend this place and I don’t say that very often.

Commented On 05/21/2019

Hi, thank you for the five-star review! We are thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful time at The Quarry Golf Club. Thanks so much for stopping by, and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Commented On 05/20/2019

Hi, thank you for the four-star review! We are happy to see that you had a good time at The Quarry Golf Club the other day. Thanks for stopping by, and we hope to see you again soon.

Very nice and challenging. Great course for the money

Commented On 05/17/2019

Hi, thank you for the four stars! We are glad that you had a good time at The Quarry Golf Club! We appreciate your feedback, and we hope to see you again soon.

Unique Layout / Wonderful views

This course wanders among an old quarry and is a one of a kind layout with some unique, challenging and interesting holes. You can feel the remnant of the quarry both in the rugged cuts in the hills the forum the landscape but also the old machinery that remains in place on several holes. This are lots of elevation changes that give not only impressive views of the landscape but require you to adjust your club selection. Many risk/reward holes with interesting doglegs that require accurate placement of your first shot both in distance and direction to get there is two.

Unfortunately the weather in OH has not been very helpful this spring. We played in early May the course was extremely wet and of course was cart path only, Not the course’’s fault but the course is much more challenging when you are not aided by the GPS and have long walks across the fairways guessing which clubs to take. There has been so much rain in NE OH that several balls plugged on drives in the middle of the fairways and there are several areas that the course has not been able to mow.

We love this course and try to play whenever we get to Canton. It’s not only an extremely fun layout but a bargain to play.

Commented On 05/03/2019

Hi, thank you for your detailed and wonderful feedback of The Quarry Golf Club! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our unique layout and features. We look forward to seeing you again soon! #quarrygc

Commented On 04/25/2019

Hi, thank you for the five stars! We are glad that you had a good time at The Quarry Golf Club. We'll see you again soon.

Play the Quarry

The new owner is very friendly and the course was in great condition, even after an extremely wet spring! Our group is adding Quarry to our weekly rotation

Commented On 05/08/2019

Hi, thank you for the five stars! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed playing The Quarry Golf Club! We'll see you on the first tee! #quarrygc

A hidden gem

What a great round of golf - from the GPS on the carts to the conditions of the course, everything was gorgeous and fun considering that it’s been raining this place is immaculate.
Definitely plan to return to course... It is under new ownership and every staff member I encountered was very pleasant and friendly

Commented On 05/08/2019

Hi Bryce, thank you so much for your five-star review of The Quarry Golf Club! We are glad that you had an enjoyable round of golf and a great experience with our staff. We'll see you again soon.

Commented On 04/25/2019

Hi, thank you for the five-star review! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

LOVE IT

I HAVEN'T PLAYED THIS COURSE IN A WHILE BUT AS I REMEMBER IT, ALWAYS IN DECENT SHAPE, AND THE GREENS ALWAYS ROLL NICE. THEY HOLD WHEN YOU HIT THEM AND THE ROUGH IS SEMI THICK BUR PLAYABLE. PLAYED THE FRONT IN 2 HOYURS EVEN, AFTER WAITING ON MOST EVERY SHOT DUE TO BEING A SINGLE. GOT AROUND THE TWO FOURSOMES AHEAD OF ME ON THE TURN AND PLAYED IN 1HOUR AND 20 MINUTES. SO WHOLE ROUND ONLY 3 HOPURS AND 20 MINUTES. GLAD I PLAYED!

Still a beauty

Wonderful layout. Long. Fast greens. Great restaurant on site. GPS on carts. Bottled water on the house. Played after 2 days of rain and course drains pretty good. Only negative is the price is too high to play it regularly.

Response from The Quarry Golf Club on 10/18/2018:
Hello, thank you for the four stars! We are happy that you enjoyed your round of golf with us the other day. Thanks for your feedback, and we hope to see you again soon.

Great Course!

The Quarry Club had been on my list for a while to play. I travel to and through Ohio quite a bit.

I found the Quarry Club to be a very enjoyable course! I would go so far to say that I liked it more than the highly ranked Virtues Club. The uniqueness of the Quarry Club's layout without crossing the line to "goofy" is why I liked it. The extremely elevated tee-shots on the back par 5's are not something you find everyday but the holes still play true to their par. The par 4's are of great variety and the par 3's tend to be on the shorter side which is a nice change of pace relative to a lot of other course. The staff and clubhouse were very nice.

Response from The Quarry Golf Club on 10/04/2018:
Hello, thank you for the four stars! We are thrilled that you had a fantastic time at The Quarry! We appreciate your detailed feedback and the photos! Can we use these in our emails/social posts?
Response from The Quarry Golf Club on 09/17/2018:
Hello, thank you for the five stars! We are glad that you had a good time with us the other day. We appreciate you stopping by, and we hope to see you again soon.

Slow Play

The course layout is nice. No Rangers out on the course to keep play moving along. They send messages on the GPS but no enforcement. Six hours a round is common

Response from The Quarry Golf Club on 09/05/2018:
Hello Mike, we are sorry to hear that you did not have a pleasant round of golf last time. Your feedback is important to us, and we hope to see you again soon.
Response from The Quarry Golf Club on 09/05/2018:
Hello Mike, we are sorry to see that you did not have a good time with us the other day. We hope that you will come back again soon.

Bring scuffed balls

Beautiful course but not always fair... One little error can really penalize you severely. If you have trouble playing uneven lies you may not do well. Even though it is a tough course, it was still fun to play.

Response from The Quarry Golf Club on 09/05/2018:
Hello, thank you for the five stars! We appreciate your feedback regarding the course layout, and we hope to see you again soon!

My experience

Played the course today with my nephew and brother. It was a little wet, but no complaints. Had a great time on the course. A little pricey compared to other area courses, but not out of line. My only negative take away was the man that checked us in at the pro shop. His first comment was "Is that your black Ram in the handicap spot." I answered yes. And he then asked if I had a handicap placard. I acknowledged that I did. He looked at me as if he didn't believe me, but continued to check us in. My thoughts were, why would you greet someone like that. My brother and nephew are from out of town and I wanted them to enjoy a nice local course. We commented among ourselves how grumpy and unprofessional the man was. I have MS and Parkinson's and rightfully have the placard to use. If you play there, if possible try to avoid the older man with grayish hair. Or, maybe he will treat you better because you don't need to use a handicap spot.

Response from The Quarry Golf Club on 08/16/2018:
Hello, thank you for the three-star review. We are sorry to hear that your experience with our pro shop staff was not positive. But we hope that you had a good round of golf out there. Your feedback is important to us, and we hope to see you again soon.

Great character and beautiful views

The Quarry is a solid golf course with the perfect amount of challenge. The course has many elevations to it and creates several unique holes. Overall a solid place to play. My only complaints would be put sand in the bunkers or make grass bunker, have drinking water at few holes the water that comes out of the course restrooms was brown water , a very nice gesture they give you a bottle of water witch you drink in less an a minute. i understand no carts on par 3 but on some no carts to many hills for a handicap person, or a older person.

Response from The Quarry Golf Club on 08/08/2018:
Hello, thank you for the four stars! We appreciate your feedback and we are glad that you enjoyed our course layout with the views. Come back again soon!

No Longer the Country Club Feel

The course, as it has always been, is immaculate. It is the most unique, well maintained public course in the area. The young people working the bag drop are very friendly. Good news over. The pro shop staff are rude. I walked into the pro shop to check in and was greeted with silence. There were two gentlemen working the pro shop, and they were tied for grumpiest man in Ohio. The only thing one grump asked was, “Are you going to be using the driving range?” When I said I was, he informed me there is now a $7 fee per player for the range. The complimentary range balls, which used to add to the country club experience, are a thing of the past. As we were holing our putts on 9, the same grump had made his way outside and was waiving a group to number 10! Worse, the foursome was playing out of just two bags. Our back 9 worse very slow. Not our favorite place to play in Stark County any longer.

Response from The Quarry Golf Club on 08/03/2018:
Hello, thank you for the four-star review. We are sorry that you were not satisfied with your experience the other day. The fees are about 35% less than when we had complimentary range balls. But, we are glad that you found our course in excellent shape. Thanks for stopping by!
Ohio Advisor

A beautiful course, but, pack a lunch

Course is amazing, no 2 holes are alike. I don't like a few holes, due to unreasonable difficulty ( #13 and 14).. Greens and fairways are pristine, greens extremely fast.
Now, for the downside, it took over 5 hours on a Thursday to play. No ranger was evident. Course is probably too tough for many golfers. They should find somewhere else to play. When I have to wait over 10 minutes between shots, my concentration starts to fade.
If you can tolerate the slow play, by all means play this course. I would hate to see how long a weekend round would take.

Response from The Quarry Golf Club on 07/17/2018:
Hello, thank you for the five-star review! We are sorry to hear that you experienced slow pace of play during your round, but we are happy that you enjoyed our course layout! We hope to see you again soon.
bwoost4545
Commented On 07/18/2018

Nice course but the service is terrible. The food is sub-par and the driving range is a joke. Looks like they pulled the balls out the ponds.

East Canton, Ohio
North Canton, Ohio
Canton, Ohio
Paris, Ohio

Valid dates: May 27, 2019 - Sep 01, 2019
Experience golf at its best on five fully renovated championship courses in pristine condition. This summer, villa accommodations start at just $232/person/night—or you can upgrade to The Sanctuary Hotel from $404/person/night (midweek).
TPC Sawgrass Experience Golf Package
PARK CITY VACATION DEALS
Stay and Play
Stay & Play Escape at Eagle Eye!
Stay and Play
Stay & Play this Summer at Hawk Hollow!
Featured Content