Suncoast Golf Center

Par 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 27 27

Year Built 1997

9-Hole Rounds 9

Fun for beginners

Took a friend here for his first round of golf ever and we had a great time, I play two times a week and play all over Southwest Florida Abd I love me some executive courses. This is one of the quicker easier nines out there which is good If your tight in time, money, or are coming back from injury. I’ll play here again for sure, might check out under the lights

Awesome Practice Course

Staff was sooo friendly. Great practice course to fine tune your game. A little of everything e.g. Sand, water, etc.

Good value, lots of kids!

I played this course for the first time with a friend on my birthday. The weather was great and the course conditions were good, based on the overall condition of this course. The greens were the best part, cut short, and fairly fast. The remainder of the course was basically unkept and there are not very definitive fairways. The course is very short, just bring short irons and putter. Nice, friendly staff and they're really working on the amenities. The only negative of the day was we saw a staff person in a golf cart chasing three geese aggressively around the course. We had just passed the sleeping geese and couldn't understand why in the world they would be chasing them around in a golf cart! Somewhat disturbing!

Plays Twice a year

Pitch and putt

This is a purely short game course all Par 3's so no need for the heavy hitter drivers. Longest hole was 150.

Took my dad here as it was his first time just to get an idea of the game and he is a great time. Be warned there are some families that come here but we were able to take our time and finish all 18 holes in about 3 hours....

Would come back again if I just needed some practice on my short game...greens were true and challenging. Overall great value and we had a fun time!

Good Value

The greens were true and fast. Good bunkers and great opportunity to work on short game and irons. We had rain half way thru the round, so had a cold beer inside watching the PGA on TV. The pro and owner is very professional and a nice guy. Great value for the money.

Great practice facility

A great way to practice short game and putting. Affordable. Awesome fast greens. Very cool place.

Good practice foe short game.

Enjoyed the experience. Would go again but later when not so hot.

fun course

good choice for working on short game

GRRREAT value

The greens were in GRRRREAT shape, a few challenging holes, will go back for a quick 18 using irons only

New Years Day Suncoast Golf Center

The course is in very good shape. So of the tee areas are a little work but still workable. The group in front of me slowed myself and the 3 some behind me and the pair behind them down, but hey it was a family outing for them. All was good. It was a good day of golf.

New Years Day Suncoast Golf Center

3rd time playing this course. The greens are in very good shape. A enjoyable course. The first 9 went perfect but then on the 2nd 9 there was a family of 6 using two carts and they backed up the play for myself, the group of 3 behind me and the pair behind them. They never offered to let me or any of us play through. But we all took it in stride, and figured it was a New Years Day golf outing for their family. We all enjoyed the beautiful weather.

Great short game practice; enjoyable

Suncoast is an enjoyable 9-hole par three course with driving range. Since there is a bit of crabgrass in evidence, the fairways need a bit of attention. The green complexes are good and putt well The availability of night golf is a plus. Stop by for some short game practice at an enjoyable, well-run establishment.

Practice

This is an excellent short nine holes with plenty of wind and a great place to practice your short game. The greens roll true and are above average for speed.

Good Time

Excellent for becoming proficient with your irons. Good putting practice during the round also.

Surprise

Having been by this place many times, it reminded me of Caddyshack. So I stayed away. With new owners I felt to give it a try. Glad we did, met Scott new owner and he informed me of changes. New landscape is going in, greens are being rolled.. Fairway grasses are being seeded.There is even elevation on some of the holes, and a partial island green. And, half way a nice bench to sit. There are holes which could be made longer and I believe they should. Went with my wife and we had a very relaxing time. She was thrilled as she got the birdie. Pace was great and the practise awesome. We will return. Once grass grows on fairways and if they make some of he holes longer then I would give it a 5. Greens are fantastic.

New Management

I could tell by the activity of workmen at the site that management was spending money on the course and driving range. I met Scott, one of the new owners, and he confirmed my observations. The new owners are spending money on both the driving range and the course. The course is made up of nine par 3's. The holes range in length from about 63 yards to 150 yards. Oddly enough, the 63 yard #6 gave me the most trouble. All in all, I really enjoyed the two "laps" I made around the 9 hole track. The course is lighted and looks like it would make a fun evening activity. Walking the course does not present a problem as long as you have a carry bag, or pull-cart.

Fun Course. Night golf!

Played here a few years ago and enjoyed it. Went back the other night with my friend for a 6:00PM tee time and had a great time. Course conditions were better than expected. Greens were in surprisingly good shape and bunkers were well maintained. We played the 9 holes twice and pace of play was excellent. Course is welcoming for higher handicappers and good practice for better players. Friendly staff informed me new, brighter, LED lights are being installed soon. We will definitely be returning, night golf is a ton of fun!

Fun Course. Night golf!

Had played here once before and enjoyed it. Returned with my friend the other night for a 6:30 PM tee time and had a great time. We played the 9 holes twice and the pace of play was excellent. I was very impressed with the condition of the course. The greens were in surprisingly good shape and the bunkers were very well maintained. Course is welcoming for the casual golfer yet good practice for lower handicappers. Course is under new management and it seems conditions have improved. Very friendly staff informed me that they are expecting new, brighter, LED lights and new carts soon. Looking forward to going back. Course closes at 10 PM - ton of fun playing after the sun goes down!

Bradenton, Florida