River Hall Country Club

White/Green 72 5566 yards 66.7 116
White/Green (W) 72 5566 yards 71.7 119
Green (W) 72 5024 yards 68.4 115
Scorecard for River Hall Country Club
Black M: 74.1/132 403 448 387 418 162 577 441 217 569 3622 444 434 158 593 427 502 194 349 401 3502 7124
Blue M: 71.7/127 370 411 351 387 144 548 411 187 538 3347 422 401 153 545 387 471 182 315 370 3246 6593
White M: 69.0/120 W: 74.1/127 338 386 321 360 129 517 381 155 504 3091 387 371 121 515 357 438 168 280 323 2960 6051
White/Green M: 66.7/116 W: 71.7/119 338 316 321 313 129 462 313 155 441 2788 329 371 121 451 297 438 168 280 323 2778 5566
Green M: 64.3/111 W: 68.4/115 268 316 263 313 96 462 313 118 441 2590 329 311 90 451 297 380 127 211 238 2434 5024

Year Built 2007
Fairways 419 Bermuda Grass
Greens Tif-Eagle
Architect Davis Love III (2007)

Practice Hole Yes

Credit Cards Accepted American Express, Cash, Mastercard, and Visa
Walking Allowed Yes, members only

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in Florida (2015 #23)

River Hall 2/28

Teed off at 9:30 as a foursome, played in 3 hours and 45 minutes (great pace of play). Did not see a beverage / food cart all day. Staff was very friendly. Had lunch in clubhouse after round, very good and reasonably priced. Greens fees are a little high compared to other courses with similar amenities and course conditions. Feels more like playing a "Midwest course" than a Florida course.

Commented On 2019-03-11T18:32:10.000+00:00

Good afternoon,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review! Receiving feedback of all kinds is very much appreciated by our staff as we strive to continue to maximize the opportunity you allow us to entertain, and satisfy our guests. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

Fun but...

My first time playing this course base on recommendations from reading reviews here on GolfNow. It's a fun track to play but none of the holes had that "wow" factor, just a basic course IMO. Not sure what their signature hole would be? Course was in good shape and the greens were perfect. Rolled true and enjoyed the putting. Staff was very friendly and love how they moved everything along. Not sure I would pay the price again is the only thing I'll say. If they lowered it a little I would definitely visit again. All in all it was a fun day of golf.

Commented On 2019-02-28T14:16:17.000+00:00

Good morning,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience! Receiving feedback of all kinds is very much appreciated by our staff as we strive to continue to maximize the opportunity you allow us to entertain, and satisfy our guests. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Commented On 2019-02-28T14:13:53.000+00:00

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

Best greens we played.

We had a great day at River Hall. Played 36 holes. They had a member tournament on that day but they still made us feel more than welcome. Starters were excellent.
We played 6 rounds in the Naples Fort Myers area and River Hall had the best greens by far. A great experience and worth the 40 minute drive from Naples area. Would play this before a few of the higher end courses for sure.

Commented On 2019-02-28T14:13:25.000+00:00

Good morning,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post this positive review. At Hampton Golf, we place a premium on customer satisfaction. Receiving positive feedback like yours reinforces the investments we are proud to make in our phenomenal people and systems that we hope ensure the best possible experience for our guests. Thank you again, and we look forward to you visiting us again in the future.

Hampton Golf Management

Decent course in good shape

Course is decent, nothing spectacular. Was in good shape. Greens rolled true and speed was consistent throughout the course. Pace of play was good, under 4 hours. Staff was helpful.

Commented On 2019-02-12T13:40:16.000+00:00

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent experience at our facility. We appreciate your business and hope to receive the opportunity to impress you in the future.

Commented On 2019-02-12T13:38:01.000+00:00

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

River Hall

River Hall is the finest semi private course in the Ft Myers/Naples area. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Greens were in perfect condition. The pace of play was excellent as we finished 18 holes in 3 hours and 45 minutes. There are very nice practice areas, including a short course. I would highly recommend this course.

Commented On 2019-02-12T13:45:16.000+00:00

Good morning,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review! We take great pride in our customer service and the experience we deliver. Receiving feedback of all kinds is very much appreciated by our staff as we strive to continue to maximize the opportunity you allow us to entertain, and satisfy our guests. However, receiving reviews like yours are the most rewarding, as they reinforce our tireless efforts to deliver an excellent product. Sincere thanks from our entire staff, and we hope to see you again soon.

Kind Regards,
Hampton Golf Management

Very Pleased, cant wait to come back

As a Single, I golfed several other courses in the area and this was hands down the best of the 4 Ive golfed so far. I was running about 20 minutes early for my tee time which would've only give me a few practice putts.. But my GPS took me to a dead end that was not at the course.. Fortunately I was able to locate the course after a u-turn and still able to pull into the lot with 5 minutes to spare. As I walked into the clubhouse/pro shop ( Excellent building and very nice by the way ) the attendant was waiting on a customer that needed information on membership.. I was like ughhh, Im already late... But… a man who I found out in a few minutes was the Starter happened to be behind the counter and was actually looking for me, looked at me and asked me if I was ( called me by name which was impressive as well ) .. when I said yes and explained my GPS took me to a dead end, he scanned the tee times list and pushed me one tee time down and said there now you can get a few warm up shots in before your time is up. I was impressed. Nice driving range too. The COURSE was in great shape considering the time of the year and weather. Very beautiful. Not too challenging but fun to play for certain. Greens were quick and in GREAT shape. PLAY this course, you will be satisfied :)

Commented On 2019-01-29T16:53:57.000+00:00

Good afternoon,

We are elated to hear that you had a satisfactory experience with us. We work tirelessly to ensure that our service and facilities are beyond your expectations upon arrival, as we believe in creating an environment that allows you to not only have a good time, but make lasting memories. Your positive feedback allows us to continue to build and grow with our consumer base so we can continue to optimize each special opportunity to make you happy. Thank you again for your business.

Commented On 2019-01-31T14:12:17.000+00:00

Commented On 2019-01-15T13:01:44.000+00:00

Good course, fast greens

I was paired up with 3 other golfers. I played the Blue Tees along with one other player - we had comparable games and scored roughly the same. The other 2 golfers played the white tees and all 4 of our tee shots were in roughly the same location in the fairway. So the varying tee box lengths are picked very well to different skill levels. The course was in good shape. The greens are fast. We played our round in 3 hrs, 50 mins. I enjoyed my round and would definitely play here again.

Commented On 2019-01-31T14:14:33.000+00:00

Good morning,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent experience. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

River Hall

Course was in mint condition. Staff was friendly. We had an enjoyable round and a good afternoon !

Commented On 2019-01-31T14:16:49.000+00:00

Good morning,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review! We are elated to hear you had a satisfactory experience with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Wow!!!

I was pleasantly surprised by the condition of the course. The greens were fast but not crazy. The fairways nice and just enough sand to make you choose your clubs carefully.
Friendly staff, excellent practice facilities and realistic group gaps & a range for a fun day.
I can't wait to try it again in Hope's of beating my mediocre 85 round.

Commented On 2019-01-08T14:56:45.000+00:00

Thank you very much for taking the time to post this positive review. At Hampton Golf, we place a premium on customer satisfaction. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again in the future!

Great playability and value

Played an afternoon round here with my dad and a very kind couple. Course is in excellent condition and is very playable for all abilities. Big greens and wide open fairways so not too challenging but very enjoyable round of golf.

Soild Course

Nice course in good shape, the greens were in excellent condition. The only little negative about the course was it was straight forward not much to it. The guys out front were great nice people.

Commented On 2019-01-08T14:58:07.000+00:00

We are elated to hear that you had a satisfactory experience with us. Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We hope to see you again in the future!

Snow Bird

First time out since November!
I live in NY, but have traveled many times to SW Florida. I have enjoyed playing the course over the last 5 years. The staff is always friendly & accommodating. The Cours is always in excellent condition, the greens where a true 10 and I had 2 birdies on the front bunch of pars shot 82.

Commented On 2019-01-08T14:58:53.000+00:00

Commented On 2019-01-08T14:59:35.000+00:00

Commented On 2018-12-11T14:21:09.000+00:00

Thank you for taking the time to post your review! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

Good conditions

Overall good conditions for greens and fairways. Only negative is the course layout. Wide open, no elevation. Little boring.

3.1969666667

Valid dates: Apr 13, 2019 - Apr 16, 2019
The Ak-Chin Smash in the Sun Stay & Play includes a three night stay at Harrah’s Ak-Chin, two rounds of golf at Ak-Chin Southern Dunes, and the ideal location to catch all of the long drive action during the Ak-Chin Smash in the Sun!