Style Traditional
River Hall Country Club

Year Built 2007
Fairways 419 Bermuda Grass
Greens Tif-Eagle
Architect Davis Love III (2007)

Practice Hole Yes

Available Activities

Swimming, Billiards

Available Sports

Tennis, Bocce

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in Florida (2015 #23)

Nice facility

River Hall Golf Course was in very good shape. Staff very nice. Wide fairways and not much water to steal your ball. A bit long for the ladies (in my opinion) 5024 on green ladies' tees. GPS works great. PAR fours over 300 yards are long for ladies' tees. Played with my husband at a quick pace, as a foursome in front of us let us go through. Played in 3.5 hours.

David Love III puts some long mounds with high grass that cut into the fairway on some holes. Unusual feature to me. Greens had some very deep undulations and were quite fast. Speed was noted to be 10.

The course seemed a little bland but well kept. It also had a nice practice facility.

Commented on 06/01/2020

Good morning,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post this positive review. At Hampton Golf, we place a premium on customer satisfaction. Receiving positive feedback like yours reinforces the investments we are proud to make in our phenomenal people and systems that we hope ensure the best possible experience for our guests. Thank you again, and we look forward to you visiting us again in the future.

River Hall

Course was in good shape. The greens were the best I have putted on in some time. Didn’t use any of the amenities inside the club(COVID-19). Beverage cart came around often and the attendant was attentive and pleasant. The pace was a little slow but that is expected when selecting a late Saturday tee time. If I lived in the area I would play here often.

Commented on 06/01/2020

“Bombers” Paradise

If you can’t hit their fairways, you are hitting it really bad. Nice wide fairways. Greens hold and are rolling at about a 10. My buddy and I played 5 other courses in the Naples area and River Hall and Old Corkscrew were the best. Friendly staff. Everything was really nice.

fun and well managed

Highly recommend. Well managed, very good conditions. Thought traps were not in play much until I played from traps 6 of last 7 holes. Strategic course with enough bailouts to have a comfortable round. Greens have some grain and if u are a Florida golfer u can figure it out.

Highly enjoyed and is women friendly.

In SUPERB condition!

Always have liked River Hall’s layout, as Davis Love III did a lot with flat Florida swampland. Rained HARD just before we went out, and it course drains magnificently as always.

Green complexes rolling over 10, and not a bad lie on the property. One of my go-to tracks in SWFL. It should be yours too.

Commented on 04/27/2020

Good Course-Good Price

This is a fun course to play. All but 2-3 of the fairways are quite wide, but the large and speedy (and dry) greens can take their toll. The practice area is fine, and the staff is outstanding in all ways. They are treating the COVID crisis very carefully, with sanitized carts, 1-rider per cart, and all staff wearing sanitary gloves. If you can play for $60-65 this is a good bargain for SW Florida.

Commented on 04/15/2020

Nice Course

Nice course, definitely above average , nothing tricky about it, not overly challenging but enjoyable for us as a couple to play.
Quality/Price equation a little questionable Golf now at $135 but not extremely bad for SW Florida in Season.
Played with a local member and he was a Gem of a guy.
Recommend giving it a try,

Commented on 03/19/2020

Good morning,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. Your comments and feedback are extremely important to us. We appreciate you pointing out the positive aspects of your experience, and appreciate even more your feedback on how we may improve. We place a premium on our staff’s attentiveness and diligence when it comes to each one of our customers and their individual experiences, for which we are solely responsible.

Hampton Golf Management

Course was in great condition

This course was in impeccable shape. Greens were fast and true and excellent! Front side is a little boring but I really enjoyed the back nine! Fairways are enormously wide. I really enjoyed the course. I didn’t rate it 5 stars only because the majority of holes weren’t real memorable. But the conditions were perfect. I thought the $99 I paid for the afternoon round was fair and a good value.

Commented on 03/19/2020

River Hall great track

Greens are an 11. Very hot and windy and dry conditions. Great clubhouse, staff, and well maintained. Probably one of the best practice facilities around

Commented on 03/06/2020

Hampton Golf Management

Typical SW Florida price, but worth ever penny. Course is in great shape from tee boxes to greens. If not for leaving Florida tomorrow, I would play again.

Commented on 03/06/2020

Excellent Value and Playable

River Hall is a very playable while still offering a good golf challenge at an affordable price.

Good morning,
Thank you very much for taking the time to post this positive review. At Hampton Golf, we place a premium on customer satisfaction. Thank you again, and we look forward to you visiting us again in the future.

Commented on 01/30/2020

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

We had fun

My wife and I really enjoyed everything about our experience at River Hall. We played 9 holes for our first time out this season. Smooth, fast greens, friendly fairways great facilities and staff.

Commented on 01/30/2020

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review! Receiving positive feedback like yours reinforces the investments we are proud to make in our phenomenal people and systems that we hope ensure the best possible experience for our guests. Thank you again, and we look forward to you visiting us again in the future.

Commented on 01/24/2020

Enjoyable

I really enjoyed the course. The fairways are nice and wide, a lot of sand but not much water. Greens are a little challenging.

It’s well taken care of and the members I got paired up with were a couple of great guys.

Commented on 01/24/2020

Good morning,

We are elated to hear that you had a satisfactory experience with us. Receiving positive feedback like yours reinforces the investments we are proud to make in our phenomenal people and systems that we hope ensure the best possible experience for our guests. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Punta Gorda, Florida