Type Private/Resort
Bella Collina Country Club

Year Built 2008
Fairways 419 Bermuda Grass
Greens TifDwarf Grass
Architect Nick Faldo (2008)

Golf School Academy Yes - "Bella Golf Academy"

WOW

I have played many courses. This one is by fsr th best. Yes 90$ to play but it was well worth it. Course was in perfect condition. Amazing. I will definitely be back. This course makes Omni, Shingle Creek, and even disney look like a 3 star course.

Commented on 09/05/2019

Hello! Thank you so much for the excellent review! We're so glad you enjoyed your time on the course.

Wow!!

By far one of the best course I have played in Florida

Commented on 08/23/2019

Thank you for your rating! Come see us again soon.

Never fails

Never fails to impress. Tees, fairways and greens all in great condition considering the amount of rain endured over the past two weeks.
Staff friendliness and catering also faultless.

Commented on 08/20/2019

Thank you for your review! We are glad you love playing here and hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 07/29/2019

Hey there, Thanks so much for the review! We hope you can come out and play the course again soon.

Bella Collina

Place is incredible. Aside from the clubhouse, which was hands down the best clubhouse I have ever been in, the course was amazing.

Commented on 07/25/2019

Thank you for the review! We hope to see you out on the greens again soon.

Great Day

The course and facility are superb. Fairways and greens were in fantastic shape. Different layout than most courses in Florida. Actually has a lot of undulation and elevation changes. I played the member tees and it played 6,504 yards. Lots of waste bunkers and sand...you have to hit your line.

Commented on 05/29/2019

Thank you for leaving us a review! We're thrilled that you enjoyed the course and facility. We hope you come back and visit us again soon.

Beautiful Challenge

This course is as scenic and challenging as the other reviewers have stated. Really friendly golf staff everywhere and great layout. First time playing there and by using their GPS and my laser, never hit at the wrong area. We will certainly be back, well worth the drive from Tampa or Orlando.

Commented on 05/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your experience. We are pleased to hear that our team made your experience pleasant and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Rating of course

Fabulous corse.....worth the money....a true must to play....food was great

Commented on 04/12/2019

Thanks so much for leaving us a review! We're glad you enjoyed yourself and hope to see you again soon!

Over priced

For $170 this Golf course should be in much better shape. The greens are in good shape but slow compared to other high end courses in the area. In its current condition the price should be $100.00 or less. There are much better options for the money.

Excellent!

I was fortunate to be paired with two others that had played already the course and that was a huge help as there are some tricky holes. The course was emaculate and the greens fast! Although the track is challenging you really have to screw up to lose a golf ball. Do not pass this by, well worth the money!!

Best of the best in Orlando area!

Annual golf trip to Orlando and we look forward to playing Bella Collina every year! Rolling hills and long vista's are combined with an outstanding routing and course conditions. We can't wait to play again next year!

Bella Collina on Halloween

We had two groups of low to mid handicappers out on a beautiful morning at BC. The pro shop and staff made it a breeze to get checked in and off to the spacious practice area. The practice putting area was really well manicured and fast rolling.
The Faldo design did not disappoint, and the conditions were the best my group has played all year. Fabulously maintained, with giant bunkers and slick greens from start to finish. It was a pleasure to play from plush fairways and fast undulating greens.
Afterwards we ate lunch and settled our bets in a spectacular clubhouse restaurant atmosphere. Their facilities are gorgeous Italian castle like surroundings. Chrissy our server fell right in step with our great experience, making lunch and drinks the perfect ending.

Saturday morning Bella Collina Golf

Nice course with a Faldo layout. Sometimes to much wasteland and very little fairway (when playing of the championship tees. Clubhouse looks like an village from Tuscany. Nice ammenties in clubhouse. Overall nice course only a little overpriced.

Nice, but not great course

This is my second time playing this course. I always expect a challenge when showing up on the first tee and it never disappoints. Greens are challenging, fast, and roll pretty well. Fairways could use some work in places, some real wet areas around the course. Some of the fairway bunkers had been washed out due to a lot of rain in past few months. Overall great day of golf that keeps you on your toes.

Disappointed

Not the "WOW" experience it once was! No longer a must play.

challenging to the low handicapper

7 HC and 25 HC. What a beautiful day for golf. The only reason we gave it a "good" on course condition is all the rain Florida got in the last few days and some of the low spots were soggy and a few puddles in the bunkers. All in all fairways and greens in tip top shape. Undulating green and fairways with opportunities to play off hills and sloping greens. Lots of bunkers and waste areas. Not much water. Long course from roughly 5400 to 7500. Really nice elevation for Florida. Plush golf carts with GPS. Extremely friendly staff from the course to the pro shop to the grill. Great food, beautiful facility with all the bells and whistles and beautiful views.

Nice course, excellent facility

Challenging course with sand everywhere. It will make you hit good shots or pay the price. I thoroughly enjoyed playing it.

Too Pricey.

Played here some years back when they offered some Hot Deals for a reasonable price. I’ve noticef that they no longer post any Hot Deals & the $170 Rate is way too pricey for me to consider. Nice course & the Clubhouse is Fantastic but the $$$$ has to scare most players away compared to the many great Premium Courses that do offer some special discounted rates. Whenever I scan the available times both on weekdays & weekends, most to every
Time slot seems open. My ? Is :! Why don’t they adjust their pricing to attract more players???

Commented on 03/21/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We understand your point of view. The Bella Collina community was built and planned to be completely private. For years, that plan was not achievable for various reasons, but now we are proud to announce we are back on track! With over 25 new members since the first of the year and the opening of Siena, our 100-condo lodge property, tee times available for outside play are quickly diminishing. As a fan of Bella Collina and our golf course, however, we would like to offer you a complimentary pass to play as our guest in hopes that you'll know we appreciate your past support. Give us a call at 407-469-4915 to redeem. We look forward to seeing you!

Best course I have ever played to date

This course is a must play for alny serious golfer visiting Florida. The staff is top notch and very helpful with anything you may need. The course layout is superb with world class bunkers , greens and fairways. We had the pleasure to meet Hideki Matsuyama on the practice range and then watch him tee off in front of us for a few holes. There was 4 of us and his twosome was soon out of site. I have played golf all over the world and this course just pasted wolfs creek on my favourites list to take the top spot.

Ocoee, Florida