Eagle Dunes Golf Club

Year Built 2003
Greens TifEagle Grass
Architect Mike Dasher (2003)

Dress code Proper golf attire such as collared shirts; no denim

Restaurant

Clubhouse

Course layout a good mix holes.

Course is in fair condition. Fairways and tee boxes are fair condition, grass is very spotty. The greens are in great condition, they rolled true and have great speed.

Commented on 11/25/2020

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Eagle Dunes Golf Club.

Place sucks

Dude in the pro shop was cool, let me out early. Get to the tee, address my ball and the royal starter, who unmanned his post mind you, and abruptly interrupts me as I’m getting aligned.

Questions my presence on the T and I inform him that his staff let me out early. Apparently that wasn't good enough and I had to explain myself to his royal majesty. His Highness then proceeds to lecture me on etiquette and being “mindful” of the poopy golfers that proceeded me in the bombed-out fairways.

Greens were decent, only positive take away. Slow pace, worthless rangers who felt the need to drive over to me and comment on my tee shots. .

Commented on 11/23/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future. Thanks for choosing Eagle Dunes Golf Club.

great course

Nice lay out, in good condition. Fairways could use some work. Windy day made some holes a real challenge. Player friendly course

Commented on 11/23/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Eagle Dunes Golf Club.

bad experience and NO response from Management

I played over a week ago and emailed the manager about what happened on the tee box. No reply so here is my 'review' that I sent him:

"I will start by saying that Eagle Dunes has been one of my favorite golf courses for the last 18 years, but after what I saw yesterday, I'm afraid you have lost my business.

When you choose to allow a group that shows up with 5 golfers to go out as a twosome and a threesome (adding a non-scheduled tee time) and then a group who scheduled 3 foursomes and showed up with 2 additional foursomes who were unscheduled but were conveniently 'squeezed in' in front of my group adding 2 additional tee times, I believe that just shows a total lack of respect and disregard for your loyal, paying customers who have been playing there for years.

Look, I don't care who you give free rounds of golf to. That is your business. I guess the guy with 5 foursomes is one of your contractors or something. But to do that on a Sunday morning in November really seems like bad judgment.

There are dozens of golf courses in Central Florida where I can pay $49 per round and not have to put up with that kind of favoritism and bad tee time management. That's what I will plan on doing in the future."

Commented on 11/25/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review the course. We take single star feedback very seriously at our course. You are welcome to comment further or reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Eagle Dunes Golf Club.

Commented on 11/16/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Eagle Dunes Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 11/23/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We would love to know how we can earn those last two stars next time! Thanks for playing Eagle Dunes Golf Club.

Ohio Advisor

Windy Day on The Dunes

I didn't see any eagles, a couple of Hawks tho, but I luv this course. The greens have to be some of the best in Central Fla, and the terrain is not your typical flat course for the area. Right from the first tee box, a downhill par5 is good visually & probably the easiest of the four. This day, a couple of par4s (maybe 2/side) played extremely long (due to wind .....or maybe cuz I'm 65 & distance challenged). Of course, I must give credit to GN for great Hot Deal Special, and the guys I got paired with were very enjoyable. The Starter/ProShop got us out ahead of schedule, and we finished in probably 3.5hrs (waiting only on last couple of holes). You have to hit to the pin, don't rely on bunny-hops either in front or shorted shots on greens. #12 green is "special", with a valley running thru the middle. At any rate, have fun and enjoy the ridge-top Eagle Dunes.

Commented on 11/04/2020

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your feedback and we hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Eagle Dunes Golf Club!

Eagle Dunes Oct Nov 2020

Course is in need of repair. Fairways are thin and lack definition. Sand traps and waste areas are in terrible condition, they have not been worked on in years. Surprisingly, the greens, with the exception of one or two were in good to very good shape with relatively fast pace.
Driving range and range balls are terrible.
I was charged $3, everyone else I played with (2 foursomes) were charged $34.
What’s up with that? As

Commented on 11/10/2020

Thank you for leaving us a review and for providing us with your feedback. We are sorry to hear your experience was anything less than 5 stars but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future. Thank you for choosing Eagle Dunes Golf Club.

Eagle Dunes One of Best Values in Central Florida

I always love playing Eagle Dunes because of the great layout and beautiful course conditions. Greens are in great shape and probably run 11 on the Stimpmeter.

Commented on 11/02/2020

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Eagle Dunes Golf Club!

Not bad !!!

Greens were great. Course needs some definition. Hard to tell what is or where is the fairway. Paid $55 per couple on golf now. A great deal overall!!!

Commented on 11/02/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to seeing you at the course again soon. Eagle Dunes Golf Club thanks you!

Needs some TLC

I was surprised at the condition of the fairways. Lots of bare spots and quite rough. I played this course last February-april ann it was in great condition. Perhaps the rainy season has caused the fairway deterioration. Greens were mostly in good condition a few bare spots. three are other course nearby in the same price range but much better condition. I'll be golfing those until this one is in better shape. Pace of play was a bit below average. One golfer went home because of the pace

Commented on 10/26/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the team. Thanks for visiting Eagle Dunes Golf Club, and we hope to see you again in the future.

Ownership help your track

Play it often live nearby. I have never seen the fairways and tee boxes this bad there's literally no grass on most of the tee boxes and the fairways have so many dead spots and Moguls you need a chiropractor when you are done playing this golf course to fix your broken back buyer beware I will say everything for what I saw and the greens are good if you only go there for good greens and nice staff you'll be happy otherwise there's so many better courses nearby the problem is cheap ownership course has potential but needs a ton of help and money this golf course has been open for over 20 years and they still have a porta potty as their bathroom with no sink no running water this course has no amenities and in today's covid-19 crisis you would at least think they would put a bathroom out there where you can wash your hands after someone else is touching the doors Etc play at your own risk...OWNERS NEED TO INVEST. WAY OVERDUE!!!!

Commented on 10/23/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Eagle Dunes Golf Club. We hope to see you again in the future.

Commented on 10/22/2020

unprofessional, low class or no class at all

Old guy behind the counter in the pro shop very rude, no one in the restaurant the pro shop anywhere on the facility wearing masks, they make you ride in a cart with someone else even with this pandemic going on this place should be shut down, it’s a Covid trap. unprofessional and rude. Stay far away.
Also the fairways have holes everywhere so you’ll break your back driving in a golf cart and the greens are bad.

Commented on 10/19/2020