Eagle Dunes Golf Club

Year Built 2003
Greens TifEagle Grass
Architect Mike Dasher (2003)

Dress code Proper golf attire such as collared shirts; no denim

Fairways very bumpy - greens rolling great

Enjoyed the round today at Eagle Dunes except for the rough fairways. It appears the the course is attempting to smooth the fairways out but there is a long ways to go.

Commented on 07/10/2019

Hi, hockeymantn03. Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. Your feedback about the course is important to us. We are working to get everything up to par. We have projects ongoing to recovery the fairways but the current condition is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can continue making improvements before your next game. We will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Eagle Dunes Golf Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 07/12/2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We see you rated the course 2-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take customer feedback very serious at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind. Thank you for playing Eagle Dunes Golf Club.

Excellent Value

I've been playing several courses around the Leesburg area and the greens here are in much better condition than most. The fairways are in good condition as well. It's also nice having ice water on every 3 - 4 holes during this hot weather.

Commented on 06/28/2019

Hi drpruiett, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Eagle Dunes Golf Club.

Masterly Awesome

Wow what can I say. This golf course was awesome. It was better than what was explained to me. I shot an 81. The greens were in excellent shape and they were rolling pretty fast. The Fairways were nice and clean. The tees were challenging and in terrific shape. I played from the gold tees, I believe the distance was 6638 or something like that. I definitely will be playing there again and I definitely will be recommending this to all of my friends. Some of the holes were pretty intimidating as far as where the greens are placed. . Some of the greens were either guarded by strategic bunkers or water. The play was phenomenal. Awesome job Eagle Dunes.

Commented on 07/12/2019

Theo, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Eagle Dunes Golf Club.

Commented on 06/25/2019

Hello, acavaliere. We appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at Eagle Dunes Golf Club. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

Commented on 06/26/2019

Hello, thank you for providing us with your feedback. We are blown away with your 5-star review! Please book another round with us soon.

Excellent value

Eagle Dunes is often considered the public course with the best greens in the greater Central Florida area. Conditions were better than most courses this time of year, and I pretty much had the course to myself on a late morning round due to weather. The layout is challenging but playable. And the price can’t be beaten.

Commented on 06/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us caeleric. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Eagle Dunes Golf Club thanks you!

Excellent Greens

The course was in good condition and the greens were Excellent! Very enjoyable.... Will be back soon!

Good value

Greens in great shape. Fairways a little spotty. You'll get your moneys worth.

Commented on 07/15/2019

Hi. Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. Your feedback about the course is important to us. We are working to get everything up to par. We have projects ongoing to recovery the fairways and greens. The current condition is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next game. We are glad to see you rated the rest of your visit to be great during your game. We will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Eagle Dunes Golf Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 06/21/2019

Hello, Randy8076689. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon.

Commented on 05/24/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Eagle Dunes Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Friday golf

Nice course for the money. It was a little slow out there. 4 plus hours.

Commented on 05/24/2019

Hixopher1. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Eagle Dunes Golf Club.

Great Day

The course is looking good. Few areas of rain runoff that swallows your ball at times but with the elevation changes its expected. The crew is always working and improving the course. The greens are as slick and quick as I’ve seen this year. I love quick greens! Roy, Jim and the rest of the guys are super friendly. Even on the hottest days you can count on a bice breeze. Eagle Dunes is just a great place to play because of the challenge and the staff. See you soon.

Commented on 05/24/2019

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, evemiria68! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

really nice greens......fast!

This was my first time playing Eagle Dunes......it will not be my last! We were fortunate to have great weather but the really nice surprise was the condition of the greens at this course. In my opinion greens determine how good golf courses are and the greens here (even with a light fertilizer top dressing!) were excellent! There were very few players on the course which added to our enjoyable round of golf! the fact that I played well and made an eagle on the 486 yard 9th hole also helped and our foursome played in under four hours!

Commented on 05/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us jgouin. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Eagle Dunes Golf Club thanks you!

Solid track

Greens were incredible... soft and rolled true. Very impressed by those. Parts of the fairway and rough could use some work but this is a good track to check out if you haven’t been before. Unique layout. I’ll be back

Commented on 05/24/2019

Hi smithj15. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back!

Excellent Course!

Course in great shape. Our foursome had a wonderful time!

Eagle Dunes

Give this course another play. I stayed away because the last time I played it was in terrible shape. Kudos to staff for bringing it back.

Commented on 05/24/2019

relackey, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Eagle Dunes Golf Club.

Nice neighborhood type of course

Nice layout and challenging enough to be entertaining and enjoyable. But pace of pl,ay was very slow

The Eagles Nest

One of Central Florida’s best courses. The layout, elevation changes, strategically placed waste areas, bunkers and water will give you as challenging course as you can handle. Throw in a 20-25mph wind just for fun and you can have near British Open conditions. Had a great day. The staff is always super friendly, helpful and care about their patrons. The staff and the challenge of the course is why I come back almost weekly. Now if I could only birdie #’s 5, 10,14 and 18 my bucket list will be complete.

Eustis, Florida
Grand Island, Florida
Apopka, Florida
Longwood, Florida

Valid dates: Jan 21, 2020 - Jan 31, 2022
Stay at Solitude Inn on the Green and play one of the best course in SE Michigan, Solitude Links Golf Course. Learn more.