Brentwood Golf Club - Hillside/Diablo Course

Brentwood Golf Club
Scorecard for Hillside/Diablo
Black M: 71.1/130 386 221 393 518 379 552 292 178 424 3343 369 297 344 356 166 553 176 529 354 3144 6487
Blue M: 70.0/125 365 194 371 490 351 529 278 176 386 3140 369 297 344 356 166 553 176 529 354 3144 6284
White M: 68.5/120 W: 73.9/131 352 168 341 471 326 501 265 160 369 2953 352 275 322 335 149 507 156 495 327 2918 5871
Red M: 65.5/115 W: 71.0/123 310 135 293 426 279 465 250 144 322 2624 302 256 303 305 121 451 136 454 287 2615 5239

Year Built 1994
Fairways Rye Grass
Greens Rye Grass
Architect Ted Robinson, Sr. (1994)

9-Hole Rounds 27

Some of the staff is extremely rude and the slowest round of golf in the Bay Area

I have played this course dozens of times and love the course layout.

The front desk lady is a very miserable person and shouldn’t be talking to anybody. She is extremely rude and must really hate her job because her mood is miserable.

On hillside 3 there were 8 golfers carts at the tee box teeing off together and 8 other golf carts on the hole. We counted 16 people on one hole.

We called the front desk ,miserable woman, asked to see if the Marshall or ambassador could go out there and see if he could speed up the pace of play but we were told there wasn’t a Marshall onsite today. We ended up leaving early.

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 01/25/2019:
Hello u000005083781, thank you for the four-star rating. We are glad you enjoyed the conditions of our greens and had a great golf experience. Thank you for playing Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon!

good features

in really good shape after a cold morning. Greens and fairways in great condition. Winter sand is always hard. Good pace, just under 4 hours.

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 01/04/2019:
Hello blades337, thank you for the five-star review. We are glad you enjoyed our course conditions and the pace of play. Thank you for visiting Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon!

The course has great features

The course was in really good shape today,Greens were in excellent condition, overall a great day of golf. Please

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 01/02/2019:
Hello carlbaumann, thank you for the five-star review. We are glad you enjoyed the conditions of our greens and had an excellent golf experience. Thank you for playing Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon!

Course a bit too wet for my liking

The course was too wet and muddy. Too much leaves on the golf course. Hard to find golf balls. Tee boxes were terrible.

I usually enjoy playing this course but not today.

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 12/28/2018:
Hello badeleon07, thank you for taking the time to write a review of our course. We appreciate your feedback on the wet conditions and on the tee boxes. Thank you for visiting Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon.

The golf course condition is fair. The staff not so good. Imagine that they won’t give you a cart until 12:15 for a 12:24 tee time!!! Doesn’t happen all the time, only this particular person.

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 12/14/2018:
Hello nancybito, thank you for taking the time to write a review of our course. We appreciate your feedback on the course conditions and on our staff friendliness. Thank you for playing Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon.
Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 12/14/2018:
Hello nancybito, thank you for taking the time to rate our course. We appreciate your rating on our staff friendliness and have escalated it to the appropriate departments. Thank you for playing Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon.

Cold morning

Very cold this morning but still it was a very nice time, the greens are amazing, I’ve never seen them in this great of shape, most fairways were ok

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 12/17/2018:
Hello avaspapa, thank you for the four-star review. We are glad you enjoyed the conditions of our greens and had a great experience. Thank you for playing Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon!

A bad round

The starter paired me with a group then the starter allowed the group to leave without me.

When I arrived on time to play the starter drove me to the second hole and told me to just play with the group any way. This is bad even for a muni course.

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 12/04/2018:
Hello 15ironman, thank you for taking the time to write a review of our course. We are sorry you had a sub-par experience and we appreciate your feedback on our starter. Thank you for visiting Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to earn your business again.
Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 11/27/2018:
Hello, thank you for taking the time to rate our course. We appreciate your ratings on the course conditions and off-course amenities. Thank you for visiting Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to earn your business again.

Sunday funday

Great course and a lot of fun. This is my son and I go to course for a fun Sunday round. The only downfall was a lot of leaves on some of the fairway and a couple of lost fairway shots due to the leaves. Other than that our favorite local course.

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 11/27/2018:
Hello Kysongolf21, thank you for the four-star review. We are glad you had a great golf experience and we appreciate your feedback on the leaves. Thank you for playing Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon!
Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 11/19/2018:
Hello pradeep2162, thank you for the three-star rating. We are glad you enjoyed our pace of play and we appreciate your rating on the course conditions. Thank you for playing Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon.

First time there.

My son's first time ever to play 18. First time I played in 6 Years. First time ever at this course. I like the layout a lot. Unfortunately there was a lot of ground under repair and tee boxes that were moved but the greens were beautiful. Can't wait to play here again. My first-ever 6 hour round of golf. I think because my son was hitting four or five shots before getting to the green. We had a great time though. Father and Son bonding. He's 13 years old. I know for a fact he wants to play again. In fact tomorrow he said but that ain't happenin'.

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 11/12/2018:
Hello kevlar750, thank you for the four-star review. We are glad enjoyed our course and had a great experience. Thank you for playing Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon!
Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 11/07/2018:
Hello othello11, thank you for taking the time to rate our course. We are glad you enjoyed our pace of play and found our staff friendly. We also appreciate your rating on the course conditions and off-course amenities. Thank you for visiting Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon.

Unpolished diamond

This Ted Robinson design could be great and charge double the current green fee. But maintenance and water costs are holding this course back. Bare areas dominate several fairways. The bunkers are sand less. The greens are overwatered.

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 11/07/2018:
Hello subtley, thank you for taking the time to review our course. We glad you enjoyed our course layout and we appreciate your feedback on the course conditions. Thank you for playing Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon.

Good weekend riund

Cheap, you get what you pay for. Not enough green grass but greens were good. There should be a course guide for new players cause I lost two balls just not knowing what was around the corner. Very quick round for a weekend.

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 10/29/2018:
Hello Emilio2003330, thank you for taking the time to write a review of our course. We are sorry you had a sub par experience and we appreciate your feedback on the course conditions. Thank you for visiting Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to earn your business again.

The course

I was disappointed, fairways were over watered and muddy. Greens were in good condition but need to be rolled as they were very bumpy. They put a group of 5 in front of us on the back nine and slowed play terribly, added 45 minutes to the last 4 holes.

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 10/22/2018:
Hello Brick71, thank you for taking the time to write a review of our course. We are sorry to hear your had a sub par experience and we appreciate your feedback on the course conditions and pace of play. We escalated your feedback to the appropriate departments. Thank you for visiting us and we hope to earn your business again.

It’s Alright

Greens are good. Fairway briowning everywhere but soggy in a few spots. Course is okay, I guess, for what you pay. Good enough to satisfy somebody who had not played for three months due to foot surgery.

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 10/16/2018:
Hello gelmaniti, thank you for the three star review. We are glad you enjoyed the conditions of our greens and we appreciate your feedback on the fairways. Thank you for playing Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon.
Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 10/15/2018:
Hello Jason7105398, thank you for the four-star rating. We are glad you had a great golf experience at Brentwood Golf Club. Thank you for visiting us and we hope to see you again soon!

Unfortunate

This course could be so nice. The facilities are great. The course condition is horrible. Fairways are baked and dry to the point it’s only dirt. The sand traps are mud and no sand. I loved the layout but the conditions were very disappointing.

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 10/04/2018:
Hello dan2868090, thank you for taking the time to write a review of our course. We appreciate your feedback on the course conditions and we escalated it to the appropriate departments. Thank you for visiting Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to earn your business again.
3.4206588235