Style Links/Parkland
Tournament 71 6308 yards 69.7 124
Combo 71 5427 yards 65.8 116
Fast 71 3641 yards 59.4 101
Scorecard for Empire Ranch Golf Club
Blue M: 71.5/127 384 176 504 404 333 402 582 171 386 3342 357 553 163 469 396 547 186 444 211 3326 6668
Tournament M: 69.7/124 364 176 504 366 333 368 538 171 386 3206 357 516 163 352 396 547 167 413 191 3102 6308
White M: 68.5/122 W: 73.6/124 364 151 472 366 311 368 538 153 343 3066 329 516 126 352 378 518 167 413 191 2990 6056
White/Red M: 65.8/116 325 151 399 366 311 316 390 153 343 2754 292 431 126 352 378 461 107 413 113 2673 5427
Red M: 64.1/112 W: 68.0/113 325 106 399 321 276 316 390 96 332 2561 292 431 92 309 319 461 107 351 113 2475 5036
Fast W: 59.4/101 249 106 297 265 197 214 287 96 224 1935 175 312 92 213 206 255 107 233 113 1706 3641

Year Built 2002
Fairways Rye Grass
Architect Brad Bell (2002)

Pace of play

Pace of play was the only issue we had... Apparently a couple groups ahead was the cause. Other then that love this course

Commented On 07/05/2019

Hello. Thank you for reviewing the course. We apologize for the delay of play during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We work hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and to best control pace allowing everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We will continue to look for ways to improve, and we are glad to see you rated the course conditions to be great during your game. Thank you for playing Empire Ranch Golf Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Nice Course, but Pricey

Empire Ranch is a nice golf course, with wide open fairways and a few challenging holes. The fairways and greens were in good condition when I played, and the staff were very nice and accommodating.
My only negative comment is I think the cost of the course is quite high for what you get. There are more than enough nice courses in the immediate area that are much more affordable. I would only play Empire Ranch again if they offered discounted rates.

Commented On 06/20/2019

Thank you for reviewing the course. Your feedback about the price of our course is important to us. We always want to make sure we are offering golfers a competitive price for their round. It is our goal to give visitors the best chance to get out and play more. Thank you for playing Empire Ranch Golf Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Bay Area Guys

We can from SF to play. Met My brother and nephew for a round. We got off 20 minutes early and played in just under four hours riding a cart.

We shot 74,83,89 from the blue tees. Greed rolled true, bunkers were groomed, and fairways were tidy.

Only four stars on beverages because there wasn’t a cart person and their kitchen/bar was under renovation or repairs, but everything else was fantastic.

Commented On 06/13/2019

Excellent! We're thrilled that you, your brother, and your nephew enjoyed your round with us. We can't wait to have you all back again soon for your next round at Empire Ranch!

Decent overall but needs work

The course is in decent shape. Greens are very slow and need to be rolled/cut. Driving range is a mess; old balls and old mats make it nearly impossible to practice there.

Commented On 06/04/2019

Thank you for your review! We're pleased that you enjoyed our course and we appreciate your review. We hope to have you back again soon for your next round!

Friendly staffs

My golf cart died on hole #5 which is a rarity. Marshal Mike kept the traffic flowing smoothly and held back a group to let us go back in order. Afterward we got a surprising treat of raincheck for a free round for the next outing. We were amazed that the course would go such a distance for the customers. Excellent course, staffs and amenities. We will definitely come back for many years to come.

Commented On 05/30/2019

Outstanding! We're thrilled that you enjoyed your round with us and that our staff left a great impression on you. We can't wait to have you back again soon for your next round at Empire Ranch!

Empire Ranch Review

This course require you to really consider ball placement. Excellent facility.

Commented On 05/29/2019

Terrific! We're thrilled that you enjoyed our course and the challenge of our layout. We can't wait to have you back again soon for your next round at Empire Ranch!

Great shape

After 2 inches of rain over the weekend this course is in great shape. One of the few courses that actually still takes care of their bunkers.

Commented On 05/22/2019

Wonderful! We're thrilled that you enjoyed our course despite the recent rain. We can't wait to have you back again soon for your next round at Empire Ranch!

Commented On 05/17/2019

Awesome! Come back soon!

A few tough holes

Overall, this is a great course. There are a few holes that are tough. There are also 2 holes that are cart path only that don't make any sense as to why. You will find it a challenge.

Commented On 05/16/2019

Awesome! We're pleased that you enjoyed our course and the challenge it presented. We appreciate your review and we hope to have you back again soon!

Outstanding

Belong to men’s club
Always injoy playing
Empire

Commented On 06/25/2019

Wonderful! We're thrilled that you enjoyed your round with us and we can't wait to have you back again soon at Empire Ranch!

Excellent Spring Golf

Course is in excellent shape - t-boxes, fairways, rough (yes, I played it) and greens. Today the course was loaded and running on time - amazing and much appreciated.

Great to see all the kids there for their after school golf lessons.

Commented On 05/08/2019

Fantastic! We're thrilled that our course conditions met your expectations and that you were able to play at a good pace. We can't wait to have you back again soon for your next round at Empire Ranch!

Commented On 04/19/2019

Great! Glad you enjoyed your experience with us!

Pace of play

Beautiful course! Today was not a typical day though. Wasn’t aware of aeration until I arrived. Only a couple dollar break. Starter was very rude, and pace of play was worst I’ve ever scene. 20-25 min per hole for lady’s day. Wasn’t aware of that either. Long drive for nothing. Was looking forward to golfing that course on my only day off for birthday. Had to stop after 4 holes.

Good track, great staff

Good Parkland style course, well maintained (particularly following the recent rains), an engaging layout, one of my favorites in the area. I’d showed up at the wrong tee time but staff just rolled with it and I got right out, much appreciated. Fun finishing hole, a 200-yard Par 3 that is a steep drop off the elevated tee boxes. Enjoy!

Commented On 04/03/2019

Awesome! We're pleased that our course conditions met your expectations and that you enjoyed the challenge of our layout. We appreciate your review and we hope to have you back again soon!

It has rained for a week but this course is still in good shape. The greens are fast and smooth.

Commented On 03/08/2019

Wonderful! We're thrilled that you enjoyed our course despite all the rain we've had. We appreciate your room and we can't wait to have you back again soon at Empire Ranch!

demeaning. by Marshall

it was the worst treatment.we ever had in my golf experiences. The Marshall threatened. us never to come back to . this course
three of. us players did not know that cart on cart path only. Marshall told my friends to get off the grass and be on the cart path I could not hear so had to hate him repeat theee

times. However, while my friend had already. hit the ball and was able to.movethe cart on the other hand my bal was 20 ft or so away so i moved the cart towarb the ball to hit the ball then he moves his cart closer to min then tonstart to yell at me. lla.I "did younn not hear me" But I said to him my ball is just t here I will hit and I get out ofthe wzz5ßay. He yelled again saying that Iam ignoring him. At that time I was not ignoring. I simply want to hit near by and get out. He then said
as above.. I am totally devastated by demeaning sound and at his attitude. I dob't even talk like to that to a child...
I wasn't listening ç0ý

Commented On 02/25/2019

Thank you for your review! We apologize that you didn't enjoy your experience with us and that our staff didn't leave a great impression on you. We would love the chance to learn more about your time with us. Please reach out to us at empireranchgolf@gmail.com at your earliest convenience. Thank you again and we look forward to speaking with you!

Friendly golf course

Both the staff and the course layout is friendly. The course was in good shape considering all the rain that came down recently. The staff were polite and professional. This was my second time playing here and I hope to here more often.

Commented On 02/20/2019

Fantastic! We're thrilled that you enjoyed the challenge of our layout and that our staff left a great impression on you. We appreciate your review and we can't wait to have you back again soon at Empire Ranch!

Commented On 02/11/2019

Great! Glad you enjoyed your time with us!

Great layout!!

Had great round! Only $15 because of the heavy rains. Course drains well though. Very few people out there today. Finished 18 in 2 hrs! Rare opportunity for such a great course.

Commented On 02/08/2019

Wonderful! We're thrilled that you enjoyed your round with us despite the heavy rains. We're glad that you got to play at a good pace and we can't wait to have you back again soon at Empire Ranch!

El Dorado Hills, California