1.8
1.7

Scorecard for Rolling Hills
Blue M: 70.4/130 360 393 373 464 136 504 376 197 346 3149 450 159 331 357 498 296 368 195 428 3082 6231
White M: 69.2/125 W: 75.2/137 323 385 357 444 130 489 364 188 332 3012 444 146 320 345 457 280 360 169 420 2941 5953
Gold M: 66.2/116 304 346 343 428 122 447 333 153 315 2791 345 115 248 313 412 268 348 139 414 2602 5393
Red W: 72.4/128 304 340 343 428 122 447 333 153 315 2785 345 115 248 313 412 268 348 139 414 2602 5387

Year Built 1925
Fairways Bermuda grass
Greens Tifdwarf grass

Clubs No

Playing Multiple Courses 6

Sad

Horrible. It is so sad to have seen this course fall to this point. I will not go back at any price.
Staff Friendliness Average

Worst golf course ever

Poor service and poor conditions Staff made us feel unwelcomed and acted like we were disturbing their nap time. My group was the only group playing that whole time I was there. There was more grass growing in the sand traps than on the greens.
Staff Friendliness Poor
Quality of food & beverage Poor
Pace of Play Poor
Value for the Money Poor

Just Close it Down...or sell it to someone who cares!

I have played here more times than I can count as it used to be a decent value at less than $30. I used to just accept the fact that the small driving range over the lake would probably never be updated with new matts and plastic dividers but hoped that they would eventually replace the peculiar 20 year old round plastic sorry excuse for golf balls that actually cause sparks and damage to your clubs when struck. I also used to accept the tee box stairs, water fountains, and bathrooms looking their age but hoped that they would eventually be updated. I even accepted some bare ares of certain fairways and the small rocks mixed in with the sand bunkers because I was learning the game and it was cheap and convenient to play there. However, on this day I found the course in the worse shape I have ever seen it in from tee to green and all areas in between. Half the grass was dead on just about every green. The tee boxes were bare, fairway bunkers had so muck grass and debris that you could barely see the sand and where the weed ridden fairway stopped and the bunker started. I took pictures and will try to post them so you can see for yourself. Whoever owns and runs this course seems to have just given up a long time ago based on the conditions that I witnessed. It should be considered price gouging to pay anything more than $5 to play here. If I ran a Web site that people booked tee times through I would not associate myself with this course. The only reason why I did not demand a refund of most of my money back was the nice lady in the restaurant after the round who recommended and served me a very tasty burger lunch that was included in the golf and lunch special. I would not even recommend this course to a beginning golfer. I will not consider playing here again unless a new owner sinks millions into it to rebuild it to what it was probably like in its hay day 20 years ago.
Quality of food & beverage Good

Mr. David

The course appears to under new ownership. The greens were in horrible condition. What a shame, this used to be a nice little golf club. Hopefully they invest a little cash and dont alloy it to turn into a cow pasture. Lol. ⛳️
Staff Friendliness Average
Off-course amenities Fair
Value for the Money Poor

Won't play this course again if they paid me

This is the absolute WORSE golf course that I have ever seen! The browns(can't possibly call them greens) are a complete joke. It took me 25 minutes to get an attendant in the pro shop so that I could buy a Gatorade. My son and I paid for 18 holes, but left after the first 9 and went to a course where they actually take care of their facilities. Rolling Hills should just burn down everything and start over from scratch, there is no saving this place.
Staff Friendliness Poor

Stay away until Improvements

I belive and hope that this is a change of season beautification. It looked like it. Greens were the worst!! Made you want to Pack Up and go home. But we as True Golfers WIll subgect ouselelves to TORTURE!!! So this is IT!!!!!!!!!
Pace of Play Fair
Course Conditions Fair

Goats wouldn't graze here

I normally don't write reviews, but in fairness to anyone who golfs, I feel compelled. This was once a great course. Now the greens and fairways are diseased and really not playable. If they didn't charge a fee, it still would not be worth it. I'm afraid if they don't put some effort into it quickly, it won't be around much longer.
Staff Friendliness Excellent
Quality of food & beverage Excellent

linoleum floor type greens

Course should be closed for 1 year to rebuild. Greens, if you could call them a green, were like putting on an old linoleum floor. Fairways weren't much better

Great Friday outing

The course was quite wide open. There were some slow groups ahead of me, but they let me play through. Great value if you want to play a course with some contour in Florida (which is a rarity). The facilities do need some updating, but all in all, a good experience.
Off-course amenities Good
Course Conditions Good
Value for the Money Good

BEAUTIFUL SETTING

THE COURSE IS OLD AND IN BAD SHAPE. IT HAS A BEAUTIFUL SETTING.
Staff Friendliness Good