Coco Beach Golf Club - Championship

Formerly known as Trump International Golf Club - Championship.
Green (W) 72 5345 yards 72.0 122
Scorecard for Championship Course
Black M: 77.9/136 474 547 386 455 535 203 448 236 450 3734 430 192 490 416 477 600 202 411 630 3848 7582
Gold M: 74.8/133 439 539 361 416 517 170 430 197 415 3484 405 160 425 387 459 552 168 376 568 3500 6984
Blue M: 72.2/132 409 504 334 393 488 143 380 170 403 3224 380 143 385 356 429 533 143 351 536 3256 6480
White M: 70.0/128 W: 73.3/129 356 472 315 380 462 128 363 160 368 3004 348 123 351 324 411 504 130 326 505 3022 6026
Green W: 72.0/122 314 441 289 343 438 99 317 148 324 2713 303 110 312 298 354 453 108 229 465 2632 5345

Year Built 2006
Fairways Seashore Paspalum Grass
Greens Seadwarf Paspalum Grass
Architect Tom Kite (2006)

Caddies Yes

Credit Cards Accepted Yes

A Wonderful Day on the Links

The course, played two weeks after the PGA Puerto Rico Open, was in excellent condition. I was able to go off a little early by myself and played my round on the Championship course in approximately 3 hours. I had to work my way around a few slow groups, and the course can be a bit difficult to navigate since the Championship and International course holes are interspersed in a few places and the signs that direct you from one hole to the next can be a bit small. Still, all in all a great day out.

Great course and would play again if in puerto rico. only draw back was cart path only since pga puerto rico open was in three weeks and getting course ready. plays longer than card with trade winds at 25-30mph constantly. nice deep bunkers and awesome views.

Playing the wet .soggy front nine holes

The front nine holes were the most unpleasant 9 I ever played,,,, It was car path only and we were walking in the mud ,,, I would take iron shots and the mud was spraying on my clothes our expensive ecco shoes were ruined ,,The people in charge should have not allowed the front nine to open that day!!!! IT WAS UNPLAYABLE !!!! Their comment at the end of the round was{ I guess it was wet out there,,, We enjoyed the back nine Thank you

Expected more for a PGA Tour Trump Course

I came in expecting to be awed by a course they play a PGA tour event on. Not exactly what I thought it would be. Played here on Dec 20th. It had been raining a lot in the last few days an they weren't opening the International course at all today due to wet conditions. First, the good. I was the 2nd tee time out, passed the 1st on the 6th hole and played in less than 3 hours. For the weather they've had the course dried out pretty well. No standing water but some soggy areas throughout. The staff was all very friendly and even grabbed my wedding ring from the cart after I left the grounds without it. Oops. The course is relatively flat but has lots of hazards to make it challenging enough. Overall, I enjoyed the layout. Now the bad. After paying for my greens fee, I look to purchase a yardage book as they are always good souvenirs and help tremendously when playing a new course. They DONT have any!! Great, no memory, no lay up yardage. Well they'll have GPS... Nope. The course is marked well they tell me. Not so much. Not many sprinklers, basically your typical 100, 150, 200 yard markers in the center. I found myself guessing on a lot of shots. The conditions were as good as I expected. There were patches of repaired grass on greens an fairways that didn't look so good. Some of the tee boxes had weeds and bare spots. The views weren't great. Houses, condos, and roads lined a few holes on the front nine. The back nine was more scenic with a few holes closer to the ocean. Overall. I was happy I played. Score wasn't good. But with the conditions, wind, and no sleep. I am glad I played it. Though it may not seem like much, I still wish I had my yardage book.

Course offers a good challenge. Greens and course were well kept. A handful of holes offer nice views of the ocean.

Played both Trump courses. I recommend playing the International course instead of the Championship course. The International course has a better layout but the Championship course has better more challenging greens. The staff was very accomodating and I would recommend both courses to anyone.

Tom Kite is a quality golf course designer.

This was my first opportunity to play a Tom Kite designed course. We thoroughly enjoyed the layout. While the Championship course was in good condition, I must note that conditions did not rise to the level that should be expected of a Trump golf course. Let's hope that the Trump golf organization does not lower its maintenance standards associated with the Trump golf courses.

First Trump course I played and was impressed.

The staff was friendly and the course was in great shape. The cart died on the 14th hole but someone came out in about 10 minutes. The starter suggested that it could happen but it didn't deter us from having a good round. We played the Championship course expecting to be near the ocean but it is only one hole. Will try to play the other one if I get a chance.

The course is in great shape. Fairways and greens are excellent and knowing the pin placements were helpful.

Absoletely loved it!!! Amazing difficult course

The course was amazing from the first hole to the last. The course is in excellent conditions and the layout is incredible. I would recommend this course to the entire golf community. The ocean view was amazing!

I liked the course. Only thing that struck me as weird is that I returned a dozen balls (didn't lose as many as I anticipated) and the pro shop took out each ball and inspected. It was analogous to someone scrutinizing your $100 bill for 2 min. Suggestion: if someone pays $200 for a round do not do this. Other than that, was a great course

Just beautiful

First hole has you looking out at rain forest mountains in the backdrop, it's stunning. They have a hot deal every day at 11:50 that you can use the golf caddy deal on. Original cost would have been $400 but after a little discussion with golf now customer service we were able to use the coupon.

3.7220117647