Style Traditional

The Golden Palm Course (formerly known as Gold Course) is one of five 18-hole courses at the Trump National Doral Miami. The courses offer a variety of golfing options to accommodate players of any skill level. The Golden Palm Course has a traditional Floridian layout that features subtly contoured greens and narrow fairways that are lined with trees. There is also strategic bunkering throughout as well as water hazards that come into play on 16 of the 18 holes. The golf course has a notable finishing hole that has an island green. In addition to the five courses, Trump National Doral Miami is also home to a noted golf school.

Trump National Doral Golf Club - Gold Course
Scorecard for The Golden Palm
Black M: 74.2/139 496 585 430 539 389 415 222 425 242 3743 330 597 150 343 429 217 533 201 469 3269 7012
Gold M: 72.0/134 414 494 418 476 377 407 208 415 179 3388 313 561 136 306 401 146 502 182 389 2936 6324
Blue M: 69.9/133 402 475 397 468 338 386 184 395 153 3198 303 540 126 300 379 137 485 174 360 2804 6002
White M: 68.6/128 W: 74.8/142 387 456 387 442 324 377 170 372 139 3054 289 500 114 275 367 124 469 162 299 2599 5653
Red M: 65.1/121 W: 70.2/132 301 386 354 350 250 357 144 295 117 2554 239 465 105 268 331 84 418 152 242 2304 4858

Year Built 1967

Caddies Yes

Dress code No Denim, Collared Shirt Required

• Golf Advisor: Top 25 Courses for Pace of Play in the U.S. (2018 #11)
  • Golf Advisor: Top 25 Off-course amenities in the U.S. (2018 #13) (2017 #9)
  • Golf Advisor: Top 25 Course Conditions in the U.S. (2017 #15)
  • Golf Advisor: Top 25 Friendliest Courses in the U.S. (2017 #18)

Worth it

Course is in great condition- greens were fantastic, fairways in great condition, and amazing staff. I bought the hot deal for $70. Worth it.

Amazing Experience

i'm a beginner and this amazing experience makes me love much the game!!!
excellent!

Trump golf courses are excellent

I thoroughly enjoyed the Silver Fox course At Trump National in Miami. The course conditions & layout were exceptional. Cudos to the grounds crews and managment....

Golf Now provided me with a substantially reduced green fee and i appreciate that.

I would advise any golfer to play Trump National courses at least once and then you can check that off your "Bucket List". It is well worth it.

Very well maintained course

Conditions could not have been better - lots of water hazards - large Greens were very fast.

Speedy greens

Gold is a tough golf course from yellow and black tees. The course is not long, but bunkers and some elevated greens make it play longer. The greens, approaches and fairways were in absolutely perfect condition. Bunkers have inconsistent sand depth. Some tee boxes are being topdressed. Starter Bob nice guys all around. Very good practice areas, so go early.

Would be way better if it was half the price

Played my 15th or so round here at Trump Doral - Golden Palm.

Layout is fun, lots of different shot types. Not a driver every hole.

I’m a 4 handicap and enjoy the choices off the tee.

Pros:
- better shape than most public courses in S. FL
- pace of play is good
- staff friendly

Cons:
- Price! At $250 it’s a joke, at golfnow price of $135 it’s palatable. This is a $85 track all day. More than that and consider yourself “taken for a ride” by the Trump Organization

- some tee boxes were scruffy, especially the back tees.

- sand was inconsistent, some bunkers had lots, others none.

- cart path only when the course wasn’t very wet. Carts won’t let you go off the cart path at all, makes the convenience of a cart terrible.

wow

All I can say is wow! My buddy and I went there for a day of golf and all I can say is wow. This place is immaculate from the entrance to the facilities to the bars, pro shop, golf course, etc. The employees here are very nice and always helpful. It was our first time here and everyone always helped us get to where we needed. We felt like we were extremely welcomed for coming here. It was a beautiful day for golf when we started and we played well. Then we hit some bad luck as it started to rain and had to seek shelter until the rain stopped. We tried to finish the round, but it was very wet from the rain, so we were cart path only. Course doesn't drain quickly which caused our back nine to be bad from slipping and sliding on the course. We finished our round, head to the cart return, where we were greeted by Michael who ask how our round was. We told him about our round and how we got rained on. He offered us to go back out and replay the rained holes or whatever we wanted. Oh my, this made us extremely happy. At this point the course dried up some. Our 2nd go around was a much better experience. We played much better. Stayed afterwards for sone more drinks and some food. Overall, an excellent day at a very impressive course. We played the gold course. Tee boxes need some work, but the fairways and layout is very nice. Greens were excellent and fast. Definitely will be back to play the other courses! Thank you for such a great day out.

Fantastic course.... But

We really enjoyed this course and the facilities. They were top notch.
My only complaints are:
1) I felt like I had to tip everyone everywhere, from parking/valet to picking up clubs after valet, food service, etc.
2) I found a great deal at almost half price on Golf now, I don't think I'd pay $250 for a round
3) rental clubs were $90! Terribly excessive.

It was Very plesury to play This Sunday. att the Gold Palm. Excelent suport André everyone super polite. O recomend. Marco Fialho

Hoe R

Always a pleasure playing atTrump Doral. The golf course was front nine were friendly and encouraging, the back nine was challenging, but still a great time.

Slippery Slope

Hosted two out of town guests for round on Gold Course. Number of issues that raise serious questions about the future of this course. Delay in bags being delivered from valet, wet golf carts, starter sent us to wrong course, singles and twosomes allowed on course before noon, golf carts malfunctioning, beat up tee boxes, divots all over greens. Tried to speak with manager after round about issues and poor experience but seemed uninterested. Received standard sorry response with no attempt to remedy the situation. I am a local with an annual VIP Premiere Card and Patron Card. Play twice a week and will never visit this course again. Unfortunate course management.

Great test

This is a challenging course. Greens will test your reading skills. Loved the test. Would highly recommend th experience. Be prepared to pay for parking $14 self park. $20 valet. That would have been good to know. Still worth it.

Overall great experience.

Tough around greens. Lots of slopes and challenges with pin placements.

Overrated course; unbelievable place

For the money, course was a horrible value, but it is what it is: amazing place; average course

Not sure

The hotel clubhouse and pro shop are amazing the staff is extremely friendly and helpful but when you get onto the course be prepared that it’s not like the rest of trump Doral world
They were very disorganized when you pick up your cart The carts were beat and dirty with a flat tire I would assume that they ran out of scoring cards very un trump like . I sent them an email nobody bothered to respond I hate to say it but if you’re on vacation in Florida save your money and play at Disney

Valid dates: May 26, 2020 - Jul 12, 2020