Ridge Creek Dinuba Golf Club

Ridge Creek Dinuba Golf Club
Silver 72 7482 yards 74.3 126
Sand (W) 72 5432 yards 69.7 112
Scorecard for River Ridge
Silver M: 74.3/126 590 464 168 327 553 485 226 444 464 3721 401 563 500 199 422 648 141 387 500 3761 7482
Black M: 72.1/121 567 443 144 307 529 449 215 422 434 3510 380 533 430 191 398 597 132 361 463 3485 6995
Blue M: 69.5/119 W: 73.0/119 533 417 123 271 491 415 190 399 397 3236 353 499 400 183 369 548 125 333 447 3257 6493
White M: 67.2/111 W: 72.3/118 490 395 114 236 446 375 167 366 365 2954 328 462 361 165 333 518 105 282 409 2963 5917
Sand M: 69.7/112 W: 69.7/112 458 370 100 213 423 349 144 335 334 2726 296 430 326 141 303 494 82 252 382 2706 5432

Year Built 2008
Architect John Fought (2008)

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in California (2018 #9) (2017 #14) (2016 #10)
  • Golf Advisor: Top 25 Off-course amenities in the U.S. (2017 #12)
  • Golf Advisor: Top 25 Courses for Layout in the U.S. (2017 #4)

Response from Ridge Creek on 02/11/2019:
Thank you for the 4-star overall rating, Gerard! Come back soon.

One of the best courses in the Fresno Area

This is a course that I play at a lot. I typically play during Pink Mondays when I am not in school(Teacher). But lately have been playing out on the weekends and surprisingly, there isn't a surge in weekend warriors like myself. This makes the course play fairly quick.

The course as taken a beating from the rains we've gotten, it's always in good shape but some of the low areas on the fairways have collected water and it drains but it's still muddy. Shocked that on some holes it was not cart path only, despite actually staying on the path to avoid making areas worse. But playing lift clean and place with my group was in effect.

This course is by far one of the tougher tests in the Fresno area, which makes it one of the better/funner course around, Hitting driver on Par 4s and Par 5s isn't always a must, especially when there is so much long grass to penalize your shots off line.

All in all, Ridge Creek has one of the best courses in Fresno area, and the Practice Facility they have with the unbelievable short game area, and multiple range areas should stand up against the best in the state!

Response from Ridge Creek on 01/30/2019:
Thanks for playing Ridge Creek! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your kind words and positive feedback. Glad you're able to get out here to play on the weekends now as well. We're thrilled to hear you consider our golf course to be one of the best in the Fresno area. Be sure to come back for another round soon!
Response from Ridge Creek on 12/19/2018:
Thanks for playing Ridge Creek! We appreciate your 5-star rating. Come back soon.

Toughest course I’ve played in awhile

I have played several courses, up and down Northern California . And this is one of the most challenging I have played in some time ! My brothers and I enjoyed the round of golf .

Response from Ridge Creek on 11/16/2018:
Thanks for playing Ridge Creek! We're thrilled to hear how much you and your brothers enjoyed our challenging but fun golf course. Come back soon!
Response from Ridge Creek on 10/15/2018:
Thank you for the 4-star rating! Come back to Ridge Creek again soon.
Response from Ridge Creek on 10/02/2018:
Thank you for the 5 stars! Come back to Ridge Creek again soon.

Dinuba has the best course around.

Fairways are flush, greens are always good, and the tee. Boxes are clean!

Response from Ridge Creek on 09/20/2018:
Thanks for playing Ridge Creek! We appreciate your kind words and 5-star overall rating. Be sure to Like us on Facebook for the latest course news and specials. Come back soon!
Response from Ridge Creek on 09/11/2018:
Thank you for the 5 stars!
Response from Ridge Creek on 09/11/2018:
Awesome! We're glad you had a lot of fun. Come back to Ridge Creek again soon.

I always enjoy playing this course. It is designed to be similar to heathland courses in England. The course is unique for this area and has matured nicely over the years.

I teed off as a single in the middle of the afternoon and it was wide open. The tees and fairways were in excellent condition; especially for late summer. The were some imperfections in the greens but they were a good speed and held their line well. The bunkers could use some maintenance, but overall the course was in fine shape.

The course has an interesting design that will hold your attention. I would recommend this course to anyone visiting the Southern San Joaquin Valley.

Response from Ridge Creek on 08/08/2018:
Thank you for playing Ridge Creek! We're thrilled to hear how much you enjoy the course design and layout. We appreciate you recommending Ridge Creek to other golfers as well. Be sure to Like us on Facebook for the latest course news and specials. Come back soon!

Amazing. Fairways were beautiful, greens were great (fast and smooth) and cold (good tasting) water out on the course.

Response from Ridge Creek on 08/08/2018:
Thanks for playing Ridge Creek! We're glad you enjoyed everything about our golf course, from the beautiful course conditions to the refreshing cold drinking water. Come back soon!
San Francisco Advisor

GK get together

Played with Johnny and the GK crew. Course is, as always, challenging with many deep bunkers, large greens and brutal native grasses.

The course has changed the way it maintains everything. In the past everything was firm and hard. Now it is lush and soft.

The bad is that soft greens mean ball marks and soft fairways mean it plays longer.

The good is that shots hold on greens with nearly every club and tee balls that are borderline stop in the first cut rather than bound into the deep stuff which reduces the pace killing ball searches.

Once the temps are less brutal I am sure the greens will go back to being firm and fast.

Always a definite recommendation for this course from me.

Response from Ridge Creek on 08/08/2018:
Thank you for playing Ridge Creek! We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback about how the current course conditions are playing. Although things may be a little different, we're glad to hear you still had a good time and recommend our golf course to others. Come back soon!

Ridge creek

Course was great. Fairways were freshly mowed and looked amazing. Greens were quick and are still recovering from being punched. When the greens are completely back it makes Ridge Creek one of the best courses around.

Response from Ridge Creek on 07/31/2018:
Thank you for playing Ridge Creek, Joe. We really appreciate your kind words regarding the course conditions. The greens are recovering and getting better every day since the aeration and we hope to see you out here again soon.
Response from Ridge Creek on 07/19/2018:
Thank you for your review! Come back to Ridge Creek again soon.

Consistently The Best

Ridgecreek is by far and away the best course in the Central Valley. The only downside to the entire experience is the lack of shade due to limited trees. However, I do not know of many if any “links style” courses in which foliage plays a part in course design - comes with the territory. I have played the course a dozen times in the last three years and have always been pleasantly satisfied with the conditions, staff, and price (one of the few courses worth the $65+ fee). Go on Monday’s for a special rate or try and catch a good deal on Golfnow!

Response from Ridge Creek on 07/19/2018:
Thank you for playing Ridge Creek many times over the last few years. We're thrilled to hear you consider us to be the best course in the Central Valley. Come back again soon and be sure to Like us on Facebook for the latest course news and specials.

1st California golf experience.

I had a heart time and met 2 local golfers, Rick and Dan. They play the course frequently and were very helpful with course knowledge.

Reviews I had read recommended to bring extra balls due to the deep rough. Considering this, I bought an extra dozen none of which I needed. I did lose 3 balls but found one for a net loss of 1 ball.

The course was in great condition with well watered fairways with grass cut short so ball ran out well.

Greens were also in great condition, quick and true if I could read them correctly and get right speed.

Overall I highly recommend Ridge Creek Golf Club Dinuba, their staff and great clientele. Rick and Dan were great to play Golf with.

Response from Ridge Creek on 07/06/2018:
Thanks for playing Ridge Creek! We're thrilled to hear your first California golfing experience was with us and that you had a great time. We appreciate your kind words regarding the course conditions and our staff. Come back again soon! Be sure Like us on Facebook for the latest course news and specials.

Great layout

RIdge Creek is one of the best public course in the valley... Fast consistent greens with nice fairways and sand in the traps. Wish the drive was closer though.

Response from Ridge Creek on 05/31/2018:
Thank you very much for your great review and 5-star overall rating! We're thrilled to hear you consider us to be one of the best public courses in the valley. We hope you make the drive out here again soon!
San Francisco Advisor

A Central Valley Go to Course

Ridge Creek is always an enjoyable Central Valley track. What is usually a strong point of the course, the greens are in serious need of attention. Numerous pitch marks on almost every hole. A few holes still had obvious rings from prior pin placements. On one green I was able to count 5 previous hole locations just on the same half of the green as the current pin location. Speed of the greens was lighting fast and pin locations were tough but challenging in a fun sort of way.

Fairways were a mix of green and light brown grass but offered decent lies throughout for the most part. Some of the skirt areas around the greens were thin with tight lies making getting up and down a challenge with the fast greens.

Sand traps have improved greatly. Once the Achilles heel of Ridge Creek, the green side bunkers are now a plerasure to play out of (if you're into that sort of thing). The fairway bunkers are a different story. the dirt is ok but they have very steep lips to get up and over. It's almost always a guaranteed lob wedge lay up coming out.

Tee boxes were a mixed bag. The ones on the par 3's were horrible in that they were full of divots. The par 4 & 5 tee boxes pretty decent.

Pace of play was good and actually considering it was a weekend it was borderline excellent.

My only complaint was that the restaurant was closed down at 4pm when we finished. Ridge creek is a wonderful facility with a nice pro shop and adjacent restaurant overlooking the ninth green. I always enjoy sticking around for a bite to eat when I have the time (which I did today).

Response from Ridge Creek on 05/31/2018:
Thank you for playing Ridge Creek, Alex. We appreciate your kind words but also your feedback. We're always looking to improve so any and all feedback is important to us. Overall we are glad you enjoyed your experience and we look forward to seeing you out here for many more rounds in the future.

ridge creek dinuba

course was in great shape the greens were fast smooth with true putting roll is which hard to get from other golf courses in this area will played this course again

Response from Ridge Creek on 05/24/2018:
Thank you for playing Ridge Creek! We're glad to hear you enjoyed the greens so much. Our maintenance crew works hard to provide the very best and we appreciate you noticing. See you again soon!

Best course in the Valley and beyond

Great golf course and fast pace. All staff was friendly and helpful. From club house to ground keeping to the restaurant. Greens well kept!

Response from Ridge Creek on 05/17/2018:
Awesome! We're glad to hear you enjoyed every part of your experience here at Ridge Creek. Come back again soon!
Kingsburg, California