2.4
2.1
1.9
2.6
1.9

Just a short distance southwest of the Miami International Airport, the golf course at Costa dels Sol Golf Club is a challenging public course that also boasts scenic views. Although the terrain is mostly flat, this course's difficult comes from the narrow fairways that are lined with trees. The greens are medium sized with some being slightly elevated. Water hazards come into play on the majority of the holes and there are also some sand bunkers as well. The signature hole of the course is the par 3 14th hole, which requires a tee shot past water. Costa del Sol Golf Club also has five long, narrow par 5s as well as some scenic par 3s.

Costa del Sol Golf Club

Year Built 1974
Greens Paspalum
Architect Bob Cupp (1974)

Junior Golfers 11

Challenging Course

This was my first time at Costa del Sol, we played as a foursome and had a great time. The course was in good shape. There was plenty of water in play which made for a challenging experience. The speed of play was excellent because there were not many golfer on the course. The young lady in the office/shop was pleasant and helpful.

Worst Ever

This golf course is the worst place I've ever played in my life. This place should be closed and never open again. The layout is horrible, the fairways are terrible, the greens are horrendous. For $10 more, you can play and have fun. This place should not be call a Golf Club. What a disaster!!!

I used to play once a month, one day I saw dog poop on the green near the hole on green 5 and green 8 but I mean poop large, I also saw dogs running loose toward me and the owner keep saying don't worry he's very friendly and it wasn't the first time, I reported to the office they want me to identify the owner , I was not able to do that since I do not live there,
then the he told me that the poop was not from dogs but from ducks, I totally disagreed with him I know dog poop anytime, I stopped going there , today a friend who lives near the golf course asked me to book for 2 and to my surprised the place looks great, clean and easy to play, however dogs still running loose.

The golf course is in excellent condition, to play the course is easy and enjoyable, I know the course was renovated not long ago now looks great, I will start goin to p[lay there more often.

Luis Lalama

booking mistake feom GN

I went on time to play at 7:50 am , I played with to of me friends but there was a tournament, so did not started from hole # 1 , there was to much people and after some holes the manager asked us to jump into another hole, we didn't have fun and I think it was a mistake of you.
Paul Palacios
(786)269-1517

Looks are deceiving

Terrible do not waste your time
Looks nice but course not. Maintained tees play like rough

Terrible conditions

Terrible conditions on fairways, rough and some greens...

How dare they ?!?!?!?

I have always liked this course, I like the layout, the challenge, the water holes, the risk of going for it or having to wuss out. I enjoyed the course. BUT, the conditions are below horrible, The "fairways" are patched up, the greens are sandy and poorly maintained, those things you hit the drive off are not tee boxes..... I don't care if the staff calls them that. 2 holes were closed or made way shorter. The staff is next to useless. BUT at least I got to pay 48 bucks for it. I have always liked this course. I used to play since Fountainebleau closed, that long ago. But what these people are doing is theft. Big time course fees while delivering such poor course conditions. I know it has been sold twice since I started playing there and maybe the new people don't care for the opinions of the public, but it's a shame that this course has come to this. Needless to say I wouldn't play there for a free round which includes a PGA tour goody bag and my own caddy. Shame!

Costa delSol

Course is short, but has sharp teeth, narrow fairways, small greens protect the course.

Not worth the money

I bought this course thru a hot deal on Golf Now but would not pay the full price to play here. The cart paths need to be fixed and the course layout is nothing to brag about.

Shot shaping afternoon

Course was joy to play for the price. From the start, friendly staff greeted me in the pro shop and off I was. Dog-legged holes were challenging yet rewarding if willing to take a risk and par 5's just long enough to not get home in 2. Recommended for all levels of players.

This course is in awful shape

One of the worst taken care of course I’ve ever played. In awful shape and half the course borders busy streets with no nets and narrow fairways. Won’t ever play this course again.

Dog poop

I like playing at Costa del Sol, I like the improvements done to the greens and t boxes, the only thing that I dislike is the fact that for three times that i had played there I found dog poop, on the greens or near the
Tbooxes, last Sunday I found a pile near hole 11, I also seen some of the resident in the area and the dogs are not on a leash, other than that Ifeel good playing there.

Very diasappointing

Very disappointing, unfriendly staff. Was overcharged the quoted reservation GolfNow price. The course was poorly maintained, the grass was burnt with horrible greens.

this is the worse course I had ever played, dog manure on the greens

I wish to demand my money back, I only played 5 holes, on hole 4 there was a lod of dog manure all over the green, I called the office there was only young lady taking care of the place I asked for the manager but he wasn't there, I skip hole 4 when I fot to hoe # 5 it was the same thing dog manure all pver the green I left i ball there because it hit the tha manure, I skip and went to hole 6, so I walked tothe hole before I hit the ball it was clean so I figure i just keep playing, 6, 7, 8 were OK when I got to 9 it was the same thing dog manure on the green I got upsep and left the place, I went to the office to return the cart it was no one at the office, another player told he was waiting the girl had told him she has to take care of some problem, I told him what the problem was and he just walk away I got proof on my phote i Took pictures

Basic but fun

This place is basic. Quite a short Golf course. Greens were in good condition though, but fairways were a bit rough and some tee boxes were closed. The fairways are rather narrow on some holes. Some were quite intimidating, with homes and roads adjacent. $30 price was no bargain. I shot round in under three hours, which was a plus. It’s quite a fun course. I will play occasionally, but not on my regular Miami loop. Keep your expectations low and you may enjoy this quirky little Golf course.

Valid dates: Dec 05, 2019 - Nov 01, 2020