Costa Del Sol Golf Club

2.3
2.6
2.3
2.4

Just a short distance southwest of the Miami International Airport, the golf course at Costa dels Sol Golf Club is a challenging public course that also boasts scenic views. Although the terrain is mostly flat, this course's difficult comes from the narrow fairways that are lined with trees. The greens are medium sized with some being slightly elevated. Water hazards come into play on the majority of the holes and there are also some sand bunkers as well. The signature hole of the course is the par 3 14th hole, which requires a tee shot past water. Costa del Sol Golf Club also has five long, narrow par 5s as well as some scenic par 3s.
Costa del Sol Golf Club
Scorecard for Costa Del Sol Golf Club
Blue M: 70.1/124 530 150 497 357 149 488 127 366 317 2981 291 500 350 482 392 139 362 161 353 3030 6011
White M: 68.5/119 W: 70.2/120 495 132 476 330 110 462 116 324 290 2735 285 451 324 446 368 129 338 141 334 2816 5551
Gold M: 65.1/114 461 81 459 316 97 438 110 291 235 2488 241 439 317 377 318 108 317 119 304 2540 5028
Red W: 69.3/118 452 72 446 307 89 408 105 283 227 2389 235 433 309 370 310 92 309 113 295 2466 4855

Year Built 1974
Greens Paspalum
Architect Bob Cupp (1974)

Junior Golfers 11

Shot shaping afternoon

Course was joy to play for the price. From the start, friendly staff greeted me in the pro shop and off I was. Dog-legged holes were challenging yet rewarding if willing to take a risk and par 5's just long enough to not get home in 2. Recommended for all levels of players.

This course is in awful shape

One of the worst taken care of course I’ve ever played. In awful shape and half the course borders busy streets with no nets and narrow fairways. Won’t ever play this course again.

Dog poop

I like playing at Costa del Sol, I like the improvements done to the greens and t boxes, the only thing that I dislike is the fact that for three times that i had played there I found dog poop, on the greens or near the

Tbooxes, last Sunday I found a pile near hole 11, I also seen some of the resident in the area and the dogs are not on a leash, other than that Ifeel good playing there.

Very diasappointing

Very disappointing, unfriendly staff. Was overcharged the quoted reservation GolfNow price. The course was poorly maintained, the grass was burnt with horrible greens.

this is the worse course I had ever played, dog manure on the greens

I wish to demand my money back, I only played 5 holes, on hole 4 there was a lod of dog manure all over the green, I called the office there was only young lady taking care of the place I asked for the manager but he wasn't there, I skip hole 4 when I fot to hoe # 5 it was the same thing dog manure all pver the green I left i ball there because it hit the tha manure, I skip and went to hole 6, so I walked tothe hole before I hit the ball it was clean so I figure i just keep playing, 6, 7, 8 were OK when I got to 9 it was the same thing dog manure on the green I got upsep and left the place, I went to the office to return the cart it was no one at the office, another player told he was waiting the girl had told him she has to take care of some problem, I told him what the problem was and he just walk away I got proof on my phote i Took pictures

Basic but fun

This place is basic. Quite a short Golf course. Greens were in good condition though, but fairways were a bit rough and some tee boxes were closed. The fairways are rather narrow on some holes. Some were quite intimidating, with homes and roads adjacent. $30 price was no bargain. I shot round in under three hours, which was a plus. It’s quite a fun course. I will play occasionally, but not on my regular Miami loop. Keep your expectations low and you may enjoy this quirky little Golf course.

Challenging course

Course is kind of challenging,very narrow but not too long.T boxes are pretty much beat up.

enjoyable

We enjoyed our round was fun to get back into the game. Will go back.

Valid dates: Sep 17, 2018 - Oct 31, 2018