Dublin Ranch Golf Course

Dublin Ranch Golf Course
Blue (W) 63 5079 yards 68.0 108
Scorecard for Dublin Ranch Golf Course
Blue M: 64.6/108 W: 68.0/108 392 177 208 160 549 157 159 198 404 2404 425 212 460 180 194 224 315 143 521 2674 5078
White M: 61.5/105 W: 66.8/110 368 155 180 133 518 146 133 159 365 2157 370 178 398 143 172 191 273 129 494 2348 4505
Red M: 59.2/100 W: 63.2/105 346 128 140 117 481 124 130 154 318 1938 277 142 331 119 148 161 251 92 458 1979 3917
Gold W: 60.4/99 315 105 127 91 446 114 100 132 281 1711 246 119 301 86 128 131 221 91 421 1744 3455

Year Built 2004

Course was in great condition it was a beautiful day

Good value, fun course to play.

My friend and I prefer this course over some other local course's near by .Pace of play on this day was great. No waiting. Weather was good, a little breezy at time's. The staff is great, beverage cart person (Krystal) was pleasant to. The green;s were in great shape. some bunker's could use more sand on some of the hole's.

Response from Dublin Ranch Golf Course on 09/26/2018:
Thank you for playing Dublin Ranch Golf Course! We're thrilled to hear we're one of your favorite courses in the area. We appreciate your kind words regarding the pace of play, friendly staff, and course conditions. Come back soon!

Better than last year

It looks like they’re trying to get Dublin Ranch in better shape, and they are now offering happy hour, and cooking some food outside.

Response from Dublin Ranch Golf Course on 09/21/2018:
Thank you for playing Dublin Ranch Golf Course, Bonnie! We appreciate you taking notice of the efforts we're making to improve our golf course on a daily basis. Come back for another round soon!

Reasonably decent, but not worth a drive

If you live in the area and a fair test of your short game, Dublin Ranch does an adequate job providing that. Green complexes were interesting and varied, although very soft. And the par 3's were of different lengths and forced a variety of tee shots. Tee boxes were in good shape. Pro shop staff was friendly and helpful as was the starter.

My biggest complaint was pace of play. There was a group of 20 (5 foursomes) having some sort of outing and they took forever. We were told they were measuring out (literally with a tape measure) every putt that they had. It was insanity and the marshal didn't address this issue until well on to the back 9. The only other thing I take issue with was the condition of the sand traps. I was fortunate to have only been in the sand once in the round, but trap was full of rock, and the sand was really hard. It's not what I'd expect of an RTJ2 course. Also, the apron in front of the 16th green seems to be devoid of grass. That hole is a short par 4, playing 273 from the whites, and a good drive left a chip 15 yards in front of the green in what I think was intended to be fairway/apron and was only dirt.

On the whole, I wouldn't drive more than a few miles to play here, but if I lived nearby or happened to be back in the area, I would play here again.

Response from Dublin Ranch Golf Course on 09/11/2018:
Thank you for playing Dublin Ranch Golf Course. We appreciate your kind words as well as your feedback. We apologize if the pace of play was slower than normal due to the outing in front of you. Next time you're in the area be sure to stop by for another round.
Response from Dublin Ranch Golf Course on 08/21/2018:
Thank you for the 5 stars! Come back again soon.
Response from Dublin Ranch Golf Course on 08/08/2018:
Thanks for playing Dublin Ranch Golf Course again. We appreciate the 4-star overall rating.

Great course for a quicker 18 holes

Excellent staff. Pace was good and I was able to play the 18 in under 3 hours.

Response from Dublin Ranch Golf Course on 08/08/2018:
Thanks for playing Dublin Ranch Golf Course! We appreciate your 5-star rating and your kind words regarding our staff. Nothing better than playing 18 holes in under 3 hours! Come back soon.

Great course to practice with your irons!

This was my first visit and I plan to return soon! The course is well maintained, with a good variety of distances for all the par 3 holes(11of them!). Great views to boot!

Response from Dublin Ranch Golf Course on 08/08/2018:
Thank you for playing Dublin Ranch Golf Course! We're thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your first visit to our golf course. We look forward to you coming back for another round soon. Be sure to Like us on Facebook for the latest course news and specials.
Response from Dublin Ranch Golf Course on 08/08/2018:
Thank you for the 4-star rating! Come back soon.

Got around quickly on a Saturday afternoon

Played as a single and got around in 2 hours. Of course, it is a par 63 course with 11 par 3's, but still it was great to zip around with no waits on a Saturday.

You can hit driver on the other 7 holes, but for the most part this is a course for practicing your irons and short game.

Greens were in good condition.

I don't think Dublin Ranch is worth full price, but the GolfNow voucher made it reasonable.

Response from Dublin Ranch Golf Course on 07/26/2018:
Thank you for playing Dublin Ranch Golf Course! We're glad to hear you enjoyed our unique layout and great course conditions. Also, nothing better than playing a full round in about 2 hours. Come back soon and be sure to Like us on Facebook for the latest course news and specials.
Response from Dublin Ranch Golf Course on 07/25/2018:
Thanks for the 5 stars! Come back to Dublin Ranch Golf Course again soon.

A Nice Little Challenge

Had a great round today! Tony, the starter was friendly and very helpful. Course was in good shape. Greens were a bit shaggy, running slow. All in all, a pleasant experience.

Response from Dublin Ranch Golf Course on 07/26/2018:
Thanks for playing Dublin Ranch Golf Course, Joshua. The reason for the slow greens is due to our superintendent growing them out to make sure they don't die for the recent heat wave we have been experiencing. Other than that though we're glad to hear you had a good experience. Come back soon!

Greens were terribly slow and bouncy

This is usually a decent track to go use your irons and enjoy some par 3's,but I took a buddy there today and was embarrassed.Greens were worst I have ever played here,so slow you had to hit it pretty hard or it wouldn't make it to the cup downhill even.And then on top of that the ball bounced everywhere when it was rolling so holing out was pure luck on putts from 4-5 feet.other then that it was ok,fairways had some dry spots but it is summer and overall it was playable.....but the greens are the most important part of this equation so without them only a hole in one would offset that.None the less we got through it and had one of there incredible Tri Tip sandwiches there that was amazing,came with potato salad and watermelon and was excellent for 11.00$

Response from Dublin Ranch Golf Course on 07/23/2018:
Thank you for playing Dublin Ranch Golf Course. We are sorry to hear you were disappointed. The reason for the slow greens is due to our superintendent growing them out to make sure they don't die for the recent heat wave we have been experiencing. Obviously, we take great pride with our greens so protecting them is our number one concern. We hope you'll consider coming back to give us another try in the near future. We promise we won't disappoint!
Response from Dublin Ranch Golf Course on 07/19/2018:
Thanks for playing Dublin Ranch Golf Course again. We're sorry to hear you were disappointed but we appreciate the feedback. Come back and give us another try soon.

Great design, beautiful views

Course is always in great shape. Terrific layout to practice mid and short iron game.

Response from Dublin Ranch Golf Course on 07/19/2018:
Thank you for playing Dublin Ranch Golf Course! We really appreciate your positive feedback about the course conditions and layout. Come back again soon!
Response from Dublin Ranch Golf Course on 07/12/2018:
Thanks for the 5 stars! Come back soon.

Good place to stay sharp

I don’t always have 4-5 hours to play 18 holes. This serves as a great alternative and a great way to stay playing sharp.

Response from Dublin Ranch Golf Course on 07/12/2018:
Thank you for golfing at Dublin Ranch Golf Course, Edwin. We're glad to hear you enjoy our unique layout. Be sure to Like us on Facebook for the latest course news and specials.
Response from Dublin Ranch Golf Course on 07/12/2018:
Thanks for the 4 stars! Come back to Dublin Ranch Golf Course soon.

Fun golf course

I like playing this golf course since it is challenging for me. My friend and I play this course regularly. Sometimes my brother and another friend will also join us. I found a good deal on GolfNow.com to play on the 4th of July. The course was in good condition on that day. For a holiday the pace of play was great. We did not have to wait for group’s ahead of us. The staff is great, I have never had any issues so far at Dublin Ranch GC. I recommend this course to anyone if you live within a 1/2hr drive or so.

Response from Dublin Ranch Golf Course on 07/12/2018:
Thank you so much for your wonderful 5-star review. We appreciate you pointing out how great the pace of play was, especially for a holiday. Thanks for recommending our golf course to others as well. Be sure to Like us on Facebook for the latest course news and specials.

Excellent place to play!

My favorite course! Shorter but challenging. Excellent value.

Response from Dublin Ranch Golf Course on 07/12/2018:
Thank you for playing Dublin Ranch Golf Course, Bobby! We are thrilled to hear we're your favorite golf course. Come back again soon!
Livermore, California