Dublin Ranch Golf Course

Year Built 2004
Architect Robert Trent Jones, Jr. (2004) Donald Knott (2004) Gary Linn (2004)

Commented on 01/23/2020

u296225286, we want to hear more about your experience with us! Please call us at (925) 556-7040. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Commented on 01/23/2020

Hi bleong. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Dublin Ranch Golf Course.

Commented on 01/17/2020

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, KennethCWong. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed from your round with us. Thanks for choosing us!

Great short game prep

I enjoy the views and layout. The course plays short and I tend to use the same 2 or 3 key clubs hitting between 150 and 165 yards. But I always have fun.

Commented on 01/23/2020

Thank you for your review, svshepherd. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Dublin Ranch Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Lovely greens

The greens were in very good condition. However some of the fairways were wet and muddy but that might have been because it was wet and cold in the early morning...
It was crowded so they paired lots of people up and it was slightly slower than usual. My daughter and I played very well and have played there many times. I love the par 3!
They are my favorite parts of the course!

Commented on 01/02/2020

Your feedback is important to us, mpalsson. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Dublin Ranch Golf Course.

Commented on 12/03/2019

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, bleong. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed from your round with us. Thanks for choosing us!

Good little course...could use a lil water on the fairways

Sunday round

Great day playing. Course was in rough shape. A lot of bad fairway lies. Had to move the ball from dirt/mud to grassy patch for a decent shot. I enjoy this course but the fairways gotta get better.

Commented on 12/02/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Dublin Ranch Golf Course. We hope to see you again in the future.

Dublin Ranch Adventure

Fabulous Course, Good Pacing on course, Greens and Fairways in Excellent Shape.

Commented on 12/02/2019

u000005685092, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Dublin Ranch Golf Course.

Commented on 12/02/2019

Thank you for reviewing us. We see you rated the course 3-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve before your next round. Feel free to comment on this review or reach out to the team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Dublin Ranch Golf Course, and we hope to see you again soon.

Surprised they are still in business

The course had maybe 1/3 of it's grass left. Some fairways had a few spots. The greens were fine, maybe a tad slow. This course has a huge task in front of the if they wish to stay in business. Based on current conditions l am not sure they are going to stay in business. I am hoping they can turn things around because it is an entertaining layout.

Commented on 11/02/2019

Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. The current condition is by no means the standard we strive to achieve, and we are working towards getting things up to par. Thank you for playing Dublin Ranch Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Not bad

I live in Pleasanton and this course isn’t far from home. Played there many times and it seems like there is always construction going on the fairways. The greens are nice and semi fast. Wish it was longer but it’s good practice for your short game.

Commented on 10/24/2019

Hi u000007959911. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Dublin Ranch Golf Course.

Dublin Disappointing

The course was in horrible shape. The fairways were covered in sand and mud. The tee boxes we mostly sand and weeds. You need to let your customers know that the course is in horrible condition. I will never play here again. I went to tell the staff after I played and they could care less.

Commented on 10/24/2019

Course is close to home.

The course had been aerated (except the green's), I
assume planning for the winter month's and rainy weather coming soon. The green's were in great shape,
My brother and I like playing this course since it is close to home. The green fee's are reasonable compared to
some of the other golf course's nearby. Also in the new's
letter I receive there was mention that sometime next year Dublin Ranch will be getting new golf cart's.
that will be a nice additon. I recommed this course to anyone that likes a challenge.

Commented on 10/24/2019

Hi jetskijer. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Dublin Ranch Golf Course.

Needs to be taken care of

Course is beautiful. Views are beautiful. Course in poor shape. Needs a lot of repair.

Commented on 10/21/2019

Hi CalPoly! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back!

Commented on 10/07/2019

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, u1773498. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed from your round with us. Thanks for choosing us!

Nice course but could use a marshal to monitor pace of play

The course is a good deal for the price but it is seriously being hurt by the slow pace of play recently. They have 10-20 gaps between tee times but there is always a few groups causing a backup. I have never seen a marshal out there monitoring pace of play. I would golf here more often but i never know if I'll be playing a 2.5hr round or a 4hr round. Sometimes I'm too busy and can't take a chance of having a 4hr round.

Commented on 10/02/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. We take pride in our pace of play and we appreciate your concern. We will continue to monitor the pace of play! Thanks for visiting Dublin Ranch Golf Course. We hope to see you again in the future.

Fun course but.....

This is a fun course, I really enjoy it, great views and great for working with irons. I hate to say, but disappointed in the condition of the fairways. Nothing like hitting a great drive down the middle, and ending up in a big dirt patch... in the fairway. Great staff and friendly,

Commented on 09/30/2019

Hi, Dan9588930. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Dublin Ranch Golf Course. We hope you'll give us another try in the future.

Great Staff!

I was running late (traffic) & called the pro shop and he said don't worry. They got me out there. The starter was unbelievably friendly & helpful (especially since I showed up on the tee late) and paired me up with great twosome. Had an enjoyable time out there!

Commented on 09/13/2019

Your feedback is important to us, t4ski. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We are so glad to hear that our staff was friendly and accommodating! We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Dublin Ranch Golf Course.

Staff were super friendly!

Beautiful day to play! Check in and cart staff were very friendly and accommodating. Greens were a little rough today but that is very unusual for this place. Great place to sharpen your short game with a few long holes to keep you on your toes.

Commented on 09/10/2019

Thank you for your review, Paul6828852. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Dublin Ranch Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Danville, California
Danville, California

Valid dates: Jan 21, 2020 - Jan 31, 2022
Stay at Solitude Inn on the Green and play one of the best course in SE Michigan, Solitude Links Golf Course. Learn more.