Year Built 2004
Architect Robert Trent Jones, Jr. (2004) Donald Knott (2004) Gary Linn (2004)

Great Staff!

I was running late (traffic) & called the pro shop and he said don't worry. They got me out there. The starter was unbelievably friendly & helpful (especially since I showed up on the tee late) and paired me up with great twosome. Had an enjoyable time out there!

Commented On 09/13/2019

Your feedback is important to us, t4ski. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We are so glad to hear that our staff was friendly and accommodating! We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Dublin Ranch Golf Course.

Staff were super friendly!

Beautiful day to play! Check in and cart staff were very friendly and accommodating. Greens were a little rough today but that is very unusual for this place. Great place to sharpen your short game with a few long holes to keep you on your toes.

Commented On 09/10/2019

Thank you for your review, Paul6828852. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Dublin Ranch Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Unexpected Cancellation

I reserved 6:50 AM tee time on 9/2 through Golfnow, but before 30 min of the game, club house called me and said to me that I am not able to play game with this schedule.

If I cancelled this schedule, I should pay the penalty to Golfnow or this Golf club, but what about this guy?

I don't have time to change the schedule because of this unexpected cancellation, and this change totally ruined my schedule.

I am totally unsatisfied with this situation, and this is the worst experience in my San Francisco visiting.

Difficulty Extremely Easy

Great round!!

Overall I rate this course at 4 stars. The front 9 was mostly green, but the back 9 could use a little more watering. Besides the watering aspect, just about everything else regarding the play was a solid 4. All of the staff were polite and accommodating. Definitely a good value for the money. It was a little steep, but it was also 9 am on Labor Day morning.

Commented On 09/18/2019

Thank you for your review, Twidget888. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Dublin Ranch Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented On 08/27/2019

Hi there. We would love to hear more about your positive experience at our course. Please contact us at (925) 556-7040 to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at Dublin Ranch Golf Course!

Group of EIGHT Golfers?!

In all my years of golfing I have never come upon a group of eight golfers together and when I mentioned it to the guy in the golf shop he said “Yeah, I know” as if it was nothing.
The pace of play was horrendously slow.
SLOW.

Out of money?

Hadn't played here for about a year and what a change!

- roughs burned out with patches of weeds
- traps not raked; edges eroding
- tee boxes barren and/or weedy; tee markers broken
- greens plush but NOT mowed (on Saturday morning); very slow
- cart broken; replaced at turn

Disappointing. This use to be a very nice short course.

Great course to work on your iron game

First time playing here. Was surprised to hear that there were 13 Par 3 holes. Had a great round, hats off the the crew, the greens were in amazing shape. The course plays quick and would be good course for a husband/ wife combo. Will definitely play here again.

Commented On 08/26/2019

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, whosford! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

The play has been very slow the last few times I’ve played. A marshal would help a lot.

Commented On 08/19/2019

Hello. Thank you for reviewing the course. We apologize for the delay of play during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We work hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and to best control pace allowing everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We will continue to look for ways to improve. Thank you for playing Dublin Ranch Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Great pace of play

Dublin Ranch is a relatively easy course to get out on. Although it is "only" a par 63, there are several challenging holes due to elevation changes, especially if the wind picks up. Iron play is key on this course due to the many par 3 holes but you can hit a driver on up to 6 holes or simply play a 3 wood or hybrid off the tee on those holes as well. Greens are probably the slowest in the area but are normally in great shape (like everywhere else, people don't fix their ball marks). The best thing is I can usually get all 18 holes in well under 3 hours even when I'm not playing by myself.

Commented On 08/12/2019

Hi T8804582. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We value your feedback and glad you were able to play 18 holes in a timely manner. We look forward to having you back at Dublin Ranch Golf Course!

Dublin Ranch Aug 6th

My wife and I usually enjoy playing here. The course has been in good condition. Pace of play was affected by a group of 4 women that didn’t know that after 10 or 12 shots. It is time to pickup and let the next group play.

Commented On 08/08/2019

Hello. Thank you for reviewing the course. We apologize for the delay of play during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We work hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and to best control pace allowing everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We will continue to look for ways to improve, and we are glad to see you rated the course conditions to be good during your game. Thank you for playing Dublin Ranch Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon.

fun course.. par 3s are challenging

Good course , green were in great condition.. bunkers needed some maintenance.

Commented On 08/01/2019

Hi. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Dublin Ranch Golf Course.

Great value

Dublin Ranch is a great course that tests your iron game, with a few intriguing par 4s and 5s to keep things interesting. The greens are very receptive, the fairways are in good condition, cart paths are immaculate, and the staff is very friendly.

Commented On 07/29/2019

Hi. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Dublin Ranch Golf Course!

Excellent Golf Experience

Jerry checked us at the Pro Shop and he was very
friendly, courteous, and extremely helpful. A very fine start to a very pleasant round of golf. As an average golfer, I found the course challenging, but not to the point of being unpleasant. While the course is shorter with about 10 par 3's, the shorter holes place a premium on accuracy and distance control. Errant shots can be severely punished by bunkers and slippery slopes. You will pretty much get a chance to use most of the clubs in your bag.
I highly recommend this course, and we will be back for sure.

Commented On 07/22/2019

Hello, pogied. We are beyond happy to hear you enjoyed a great day at our course. Positive experiences like yours are what we strive for. We look forward to many good times ahead for you at the course. We will pass on your kind words to Jerry and others responsible so they can continue to help others enjoy great experiences at Dublin Ranch Golf Course.

Great Course and value

Course conditions and staff friendliness are 5 star! Great course to sharpen your iron game but you do get to hit driver a few holes. I love coming here to build my confidence as it’s a pat 65 I think which lets me shoot in the 70’s. If I’m playing well.

Commented On 07/16/2019

Where is hole #10???

I don't understand how the staff expects a first time visitor to this course to know where hole #10 is. You come over the bridge from #9 and there is one sign to go over the bridge but after that there is absolutely no signs. You actually have to guess at the end of the bridge which way to go. The hole is actually across the street! How is someone to know that??? Come on staff get it together. I will never return. When pace of play is important I don't have time to get lost.

Commented On 07/11/2019

Hello u736690907. Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting us!

Great Day for Golf

Course was in tip-top shape and the weather conditions were perfect. Had one gentleman join us(Vic) and all four of us had a good day. I would highly recommend this course to all my friends. BTW, Perry in the club house was an old friend of mine and enjoyed re-connecting with him after so many years.

Commented On 07/09/2019

Hi u689727111. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back!

Commented On 07/02/2019

Hello. Thank you for your 5-star rating! We hope to see you soon at Dublin Ranch Golf Course!

Hole 16 sprinklers

The sprinklers went off on 16 so we had to skip the hole unfortunately.

Commented On 06/17/2019

Hi llegins. We are sorry to hear that the sprinklers went off on hole 16 during your round. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience and will pass along your feedback to the team so that we can make the appropriate changes. We appreciate you providing us with your feedback by leaving us a review. We look forward to having you back again soon!

Commented On 06/10/2019