Style Links

Year Built 2004
Architect Rick Robbins (2004)

Carts Yes - included in green fee
Clubs No

Dress code Proper golf attire. Blue jeans are not permitted.

• Golf Advisor: Top 25 Value Courses in the U.S. (2015 #20)

Horrible experience

I have golfed West Fork many time in the last 5 years and have noticed a drastic decrease of the course. Before my terrible experience yesterday, the last time I golf here was around a year to year and half ago. At that time the course didn't even have greens. Anyways, they supposedly redid the course but it seems in pretty bad shape for being recently renovated. When I played yesterday my range finder wouldn't work because they didn't change the flags when the changed the holes. Staff was extremely rude and the group golfing behind us literally tee off a few short minutes after we did cause us to have to rush, due to a pushing golf course ranger. For a course that used to be one of my favorite it is now on my least favorite list. I wouldn't recommend wasting your money golfing here

Commented on 03/19/2020

i was there for the final time last Saturday and unfortunately will not be back, we had two people chasing us down on hole one because we had separate carts, this was a 2pm tee off and there were still about fifteen carts available at the club house, but the two carts behind us had individual players with there spouses tagging along, which i thought was against the courses policy.
definitely will not be back, but the cherry for us is we found 240 balls that day.

New Management/owners

I’ve been a visitor to this course for the last 5 years. It’s most certainly had its ups and downs with personal and course management. The new owner has made some significant changes by cutting the deadwood both in the clubhouse and on the course!

Time will tell but I have high hopes for the turn around.

Rude check in person and horrible course

By far the rudest person I've ever come in contact with when you first get there (checking everyone in to pay at the counter). Ridiculous - they need to think about how they want a first impression.

One of the worst layouts I've ever seen for the front 9 - WOW. And on top of that it appears they've given up ever the appearance they are trying to maintain it. Back 9 has some potential and the couple other staff members we spoke with were great - it's just too bad that both items are well after you're so disappointed you spent any time at all coming to this place. We will NEVER GO BACK.

Wouldn’t call it a Country Club

Ehhhhh ok pace of play was so slow and had to wait 7 min per shot. Pretty place but would call it a country club. I would call it a nice golf course in the middle of nowhere.

Better than last time

I think it was June when I last played Westfork and I will say its in better shape than this summer , the greens are better but the fringes are not in good shape, they are bare and sometimes muddy. Glad to see the greens had improved. Teed off at noon and the marshal put a tournament out in front of us after we had started. Ended up having to go around foursome that was pitifully slow. Not happy the course did that after we had teed off???

Really Fun Course

I love playing at West Fork. Wonderful and friendly people playing and the staff is wonderful. There’s not a more kind Marshall than Jerry! Just today, I saw 10 deer. Can’t forget the gator at the end of the 10th green!

Always a Blast

Greens are looking good. All of the high hazards have been trimmed down. Every visit, I meet another wonderful player. Wildlife is awesome.

Took a friend for his first West Fork round

Great time. No slower players in front of us. Good conditions on the course. Greens continue to fill-in and improve. Great sand the couple of times we hit into bunkers. My friend was impressed with the course, scenery, and wildlife playing through.

Commented on 12/09/2019

Thank you for the 4 stars! We're glad you enjoyed your round at West Fork Golf & Country Club. Be sure to come play again soon!

Great Improvements !!

If you played West Fork six months ago come back you will be amazed at the turn around they have made on their greens . West Fork will always be one of the areas most scenic courses with houses only on the last three holes but in addition to that it's great to see it getting back to being my favorite course. It's layout will challenge you but if you play smart you can score well.Everyone that works their is always friendly with a smile and sitting on the deck after a round drinking a beer looking out at the lake is definitely relaxing . As each week has passed they continue to improve . Thank you West Fork !

Commented on 03/19/2020

i was there last week, greens are still terrible, and i cant say much about the staff, very rude people.

Commented on 12/09/2019

Thank you for the wonderful 5-star review! We're happy to hear you recognized all of the improvements we've made and that West Fork is one of your favorite courses. Bring family and friends next time!

Commented on 12/09/2019

Thank you for visiting us at West Fork Golf & Country Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Westfork

I quit playing this course several months ago because of the slow play and conditions. But I’m back, the course is in decent condition now, pace of play great no waiting or hurrying. They had a Marshall today and he was very friendly. I will a regular again. Keep up the good work.
John

Great layout, needs TLC

Westfork is an amazing layout with some challenging holes. Could be a premium course with a little TLC!!!

West Fork golf Day

West Fork has become one of my favorite go to courses, these past few months. I am quite pleased with the progress the new management has made to improve course conditions, the greens are quite improved from the condition they were in a year ago with some deceint putting speed and consistent roll.

Anonymous

Extremely slow play

The pace of play was very slow. It took an hour and ten minutes to play three holes. There were no Marshalls to keep the pace of play moving.

Good greens

Course was in great condition best I've ever seen it

Great pace of play for weekend

Course was in good shape in spite of the recent rains. Greens have really improved and fairways were very playable. Great value for your money...

Commented on 11/15/2019

We're glad you found great value in our golf course! Be sure to come play again soon.

Really Enjoy West Fork

Always fun to play at West Fork. The staff is wonderful and the players are friendly.
Great wildlife during a game of golf. Alligator between the 10th and 11th hole.

Good Day at West Fork

Have played several times since revisiting West Fork and very pleased with the progress of the course condition and greens. I have made this course a regular visit on my playing list.

Valid dates: Apr 04, 2020 - Sep 30, 2020
Here at Coachman's Golf Resort we pride ourselves on the high quality of magnificent golf, superb amenities and outstanding service that we offer our valued customers.