A view of the 1st green with clubhouse in background at Wildhorse Golf Club of Robson Ranch

Wildhorse Golf Club at Robson Ranch

Year Built 2001
Architect Gary Stephenson (2001)

Carts Yes - $19

Golf School Academy Yes - "Dave Bowles Golf School" & "Lone Star Golf Academy"

Credit Cards Accepted Yes
Single Allowed No

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in Texas (2015 #18)

I’ll be back...enjoyed the round

First time at Wildhorse - played west and north. Played alone due to wet conditions from previous night so pro shop gave me a players book...super helpful on the west as it came with advice for each hole in addition to the yardages. North only shows map and yardage...too new for tips I guess. Fairly open course and in great condition and not a bad drive coming from Flower Mound. Will definitely be back.

Finally made it to the North Course

Finally got a chance to try the new north course today and WOW was I impressed. The layout is unlike anything else you’ve seen in DFW. Very unique. Conditions were immaculate. Best value in the area. Always an enjoyable experience at Robson, and the new North Course is a must-try.

Commented on 05/21/2020

Wow! We are so happy you enjoyed your round. We look forward to seeing you again soon @WildhorseRR.

#BeautifulGolfCourses

Course was in amazing shape the day after 5 in of rain. No standing water just played extremely long due to no roll out. Greens were in amazing shape rolled pure.

Commented on 05/18/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. @WildhorseRR thanks you!

My reservation was lost

Confirmed on a Wednesday for Friday 1pm. We showed up to the course and the club house had no clue about our tee time. The Employee’s only solution was to call golf now and get my money back. After showing my displeasure they did Comp us some range balls. I stopped the starter to ask if they ever had a problem with golf now. We were able to join a single because of cancelation. When I called golf now the wait time was 3 hours!! The course players are all old wealth Very grumpy people. EVERYTHING is shut down because of covid. The water at the club house was completely empty. The range baskets were not collected and littered everywhere. No employee seemed to know about the kitchen hours.

Commented on 05/19/2020

Hello. We appreciate you reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the experience you had with your reservation. It sounds like you prepaid for a Hot Deal on GolfNow. When this is the case, no money is paid to the pro-shop, so there is no money that is owed back from the course. We ask that you contact GolfNow customer service at 1 (800) 767-3574 for clarity. Please have your confirmation number handy. Thank you for playing Wildhorse Golf Club at Robson Ranch. We hope to see you again soon.

Texas Advisor

Get out here ASAP

I venture out to West Denton about 2-3x a year. Today I got to play 27 holes at Robson. I started on the new 9 (North). It is wide open, very playable, great bunkers, and the greens were perfect. Nice addition to the 'old' 18. The South and West (the old 18), were also in perfect shape. Great greens, the tee boxes are better than some courses greens right now, and the fairways were lush. Honestly, I wish they had some rough, but this is a semi-private course, so I understand the need for playability above all else. Get out here to play while you can and the conditions are A++. The only minor drawback was they had raised cups - you could not 'make' a putt. Odd that they do it here and nowhere else... but it was still a great day and met quite a few cool folks.

Commented on 05/14/2020

Thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing @WildhorseRR.

Love this facility

27 holes of great golf. Generous fairways but can still be a challenge. On course staff/ambassadors could use a little hospitality training but I do love this place and will continue to go back

Commented on 05/12/2020

We must be slow

Played today with a group of four single digit handicap golfers. The guys behind us live one the course and they hit into us multiple times on the green. After all that they called the clubhouse and said we were impeding play. We finished our round in just over 3.5 hours. We won’t come back.

Commented on 05/11/2020

Hi. Thank you for taking the time to review the course. We take single star feedback very seriously at our course. You are welcome to comment further or reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Wildhorse Golf Club at Robson Ranch.

Great as always

Greens are absolutely perfect right now and the bunkers are very the best I’ve seen all around DFW. Very busy day but was able to finish in about 4 hours flat. For the value, there really isn’t a course around that’s in better shape right now. Still waiting to try the new north course and I’m sure it won’t disappoint. Thanks for the great round!

Commented on 03/16/2020

Hello. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back @WildhorseRR!

Wildhorse

There are 27 holes at this course, the North, the South, and the West. I played the North and South today. Super nice course, nice folks at the clubhouse and on the course. Do not hesitate to play here. I look forward to playing here again.

Commented on 03/12/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Thanks for choosing @WildhorseRR.

Commented on 03/10/2020

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, Joey. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round, and thanks for choosing @WildhorseRR!

Commented on 02/28/2020

Hi. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing @WildhorseRR!

Commented on 01/22/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing @WildhorseRR!

Commented on 01/15/2020

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience @WildhorseRR. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round!

A nice track, very fun.

Wildhorse at Robson Ranch is a nice golf course. Loved the layout, and challenge. Wind was blowing when I played which made it even more difficult but still fun. Greens firm, and in good shape. Pace of play was good, played 18 in about 3.5 hours.

Commented on 01/06/2020

Your feedback is important to us. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again on the course soon! Thanks for choosing @WildhorseRR.

Fun round

Course in great shape- wide fairways but still provided good challenge. Will go back.

Commented on 05/18/2020

Hi. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back @WildhorseRR!

New North 9

The New addition to Robson Ranch was a treat to play. Already being a course that offers different challenges from the Original 18, the North 9 will fit in perfectly.

Commented on 05/14/2020

Your feedback is important to us. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing @WildhorseRR.

Great fun

Course was a fun track, in great shape and staff was extremely friendly. Definitely will go back!

Commented on 05/18/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us again. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. @WildhorseRR thanks you!

Rushed

Guys that live on the course rushed our entire round. Hit into us on two separate holes. At the end of a 3:39 min round told us that they play in 2.5 hours and we needed to stay out of the way. Not a good experience I’ll take my money elsewhere.

Commented on 05/11/2020

Hello. Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Wildhorse Golf Club at Robson Ranch!

WILDHORSE AT ROBSON RANCH

MY SECOND TRIP TO WILDHORSE.I CERTAINLY WILL MAKE THE TRIP BACK! IF YOU WANT TO PLAY A GREAT TRACK AND BE TREATED LIKE ROYALTY,THIS IS THE PLACE TO COME!

Commented on 12/16/2019

Hello. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions and our staff treated you so well. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back @WildhorseRR!

Wildhorse at Robson Ranch

My brother and I make the trip here every December for 2 to 3 rounds of golf. Why? Because it’s a great track in a great community, and we are always treated like royalty here.The staff is most accommodating.

Commented on 12/16/2019

Hello. We are beyond happy to hear you and your brother enjoyed a great day at our course. Positive experiences make lifelong golfers. We look forward to many good times ahead with you both. We will pass on your kind words to those responsible so they can continue to help others enjoy great experiences @WildhorseRR.

Valid dates: May 05, 2020 - Dec 31, 2020