View from a green at The Golf Club at the Resort

Available Sports

Fitness

Anonymous

Good time had by all

2nd time playing this course - much better than the first. Even though it was a busy, beautiful Friday, the pace of play was reasonable. Pricy round though at $48.

Some advice - wear a collared shirt and don't wear jeans. They're trying to keep it real over there, and that's a good thing.

Every employee I encountered was seriously helpful and eager to please. Loved it. Well done, everyone.

SLIM FAIRWAYS. TONS OF GROUPS AND WAITING!

This is my fifth time playing this course. And possibly my last. This course is semi private. The members that live there, can be very rude at times. Every time I have ever been there, there are groups of 5 to 8 people. They always claim to be doing a personal tournament. Whatever that means! The Marshall always takes their side no matter what. I play golf fast, or faster than most. The Marshall said that it is a two hour and 55 minute course at pace of play It is impossible to get out of there at that time.! The back nine of the course is very nice. The front nine is super super tight and has houses on both sides. Sand bunkers need a lot of work, or should just be filled in with grass. Is it worth playing, yes. If you can score it under a hot do you for under $20, by all means do it. But if you have to spend a dime over 35 I would pass!!

In best shape I have seen in a while.

I have played here quite a bit, and usually the greens are not very good. I was impressed that the greens were smooth and relatively quick. Overall the course was in pretty good shape, and is now definitely worth the money I think

Commented on 10/08/2020

Hi jklmdorn. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at The Golf Club at the Resort!

Beautiful but slow

Could have used a Marshall to maintain the pace. Signage needs a lot of work considering there’s a lot of winding through the neighborhood. Bar was pretty good and pro shop guys were super nice and helpful.

Commented on 10/08/2020

Hello, u012310113. Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff. Thanks for visiting The Golf Club at the Resort!

Commented on 10/08/2020

Hi Mmcmas. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at The Golf Club at the Resort!

First time playing the course! Weather was beautiful except for the high wind. Course was in very good shape. Looking forward to playing this course again. Great value for the money.

Commented on 10/05/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, rfreed73! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Fun Day

Except for the wind the day was really great. The temperature was in the low 70s, there was sun with a few clouds, and to our great surprise, very few people out. So the pace of play couldn't have been better for us as seniors, because we were able to take a very leisurely approach. The course was beautiful, marred only by a couple of wet areas in the middle of greens. We play about once a week, and pick this course when possible.

Commented on 10/05/2020

Your feedback is important to us, mcarroll2019. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing The Golf Club at the Resort.

Fun and challenging

This is really a nice course and a great value. The course is challenging with plenty of water and bunkers to test your skills.

It is in a neighborhood, and does frequently back up with slower players, but overall isn’t too bad with that.

Commented on 10/08/2020

u792667787, we want to hear more about your experience with us! Please call us at (817) 750-2178. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Commented on 10/08/2020

Hello, junior2123. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We would love to know how we can earn those last two stars next time! Thanks for playing The Golf Club at the Resort.

Post Aeration

Came back after a month away, since they aerated the greens. The greens are back in good shape. Surprised they did not mow them on a Saturday. Typically this course has faster greens. NOT today. Too furry and it took away from the experience. The other issue here are the sand traps. You have a five star layout, get some real sand in the traps. The sand is clay and gets too hard. This is not acceptable on a course of this caliber. Additionally, we have easy access to finer sands in this area. Spend the money and get decent fine sand in the traps!

Commented on 09/23/2020

We are so happy you enjoyed your round, BillTexasGolf! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 09/23/2020

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, JPGuajardo82. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing The Golf Club at the Resort!

Enjoyed the Course

First time playing here, and I enjoyed it. The course was a little ‘rough’ in the fairways due to the excessive rain we have recently had. The pace of play slowed down on the back nine, but it was all good. Good course, good layout, great staff.

Commented on 09/23/2020

Lance9439484, thank you! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing The Golf Club at the Resort.

Commented on 09/23/2020

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, Greg9666148. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing The Golf Club at the Resort!

Could be great....

Not the first time I've reviewed The Resort - Maybe the staff will read this...

This could be the greatest track in the Fort Worth area, but the greens remain average at best and it doesn't appear there is any watering happening on most of the fairways. There are multiple opportunities for beautiful water features in the ponds, but they remain empty, or only puddled with murky, stinky water.

This isn't my departure from playing the resort, only a heartfelt evaluation of what I wish I would see happening as that course becomes an aged course in the area. The mix of challenging holes and very accessible holes is great; the tee box options allow for wonderful options based on your skill level.

Definitely worth the drive out to Eagle Mtn. Lake if you want a reasonably priced round of golf in a nice, resort style setting.

Commented on 09/14/2020

Hi Gorilla99. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at The Golf Club at the Resort!

Commented on 08/24/2020

Hi rlwilw3! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back!

Great Layout 2

Only issue are the sand traps. Upgrade the sand to finer grade.

Commented on 08/24/2020

Your feedback is important to us, u801618278. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing The Golf Club at the Resort.

The course was in good shape. Only complaint is the tee boxes are dry and hard to get the tee into the ground.

Commented on 08/24/2020

Hi dviska. We would love to hear more about your positive experience at our course. Please contact us at (817) 750-2178 to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at The Golf Club at the Resort!

Commented on 08/24/2020

Thank you for your review, u5172873. We will pass along your experience to our team at The Golf Club at the Resort. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Azle, Texas