View from a green at The Golf Club at the Resort

The Golf Club at The Resort

Year Built 2003

Walking Allowed No

Course was in good shape considering all the rain we have had the last week. Will be going back to play this course again!

The Resort Golf Club

Even though it was cart path only, I still enjoyed the round. Great course. I love playing there.

Plays Twice a year

Great day of golf overall

Played today during the COVID-19 epidemic it was a beautiful day for golf. The weather had one of the holes flooded that shortened a par 5 to a par 3 but other than that the course was in pretty good condition for the season! Will be back for sure!

Rained out on the last three holes . 2nd time to play this course and worth every penny .. wonderful staff

The Resort 3rd time playing

The course is laid out very well, but can be slightly confusing the 1st time or two. The grass was well manicured and soft. There are some holes where the houses are a bit close, but nothing to worry about. Some of the people that live in the community can be a bit rude and act like they own the place. Slow play was high this day two to a 5some and a 7some of community members.

Commented on 03/18/2020

Hi jdbuckner9. We would love to hear more about your positive experience at our course. Please contact us at (817) 750-2178 to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at The Golf Club at the Resort!

Rude Sixsom

My twosome played behind a sixsom which made the last 4 holes play in just under an hour. We were not invited to play through, this was very rude.....

Commented on 03/18/2020

Hello u000005546999. Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting us!

Commented on 03/06/2020

Hi tstuhler. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing The Golf Club at the Resort.

The Resort

I don’t understand why the course only has 4 stars. It’s a great course. Plenty of challenges for all golfers. They’re Beer Dod is to die for. It had been raining for several days, yet the course was very playable. The bunker sand was nice and soft and no rocks, pebbles or anything else.

Commented on 01/24/2020

fspain, we want to hear more about your experience with us! Please call us at (817) 750-2178. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Commented on 01/24/2020

Thank you for visiting us at The Golf Club at the Resort. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Average

Fairways were terrible. They need to over seed so they grow in. Super narrow course and small greens. Hard for longer hitters to take advantage of their length, but if their fairways grown in fully over the next couple of months it’s a decent track. Greens rolled ok.

Commented on 03/18/2020

Hi u000008194747. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting The Golf Club at the Resort. We hope to see you again in the future.

Great course to play. Some challenging hold, bunkers, and water shots, but as a beginner I still have a great time playing this course.

Commented on 01/03/2020

Hi u574395896. We would love to hear more about your positive experience at our course. Please contact us at (817) 750-2178 to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at The Golf Club at the Resort!

Winter Golf in Texas

Well of course all grass on course in Texas is now dormant
Fairways were little thin
Greens were just ok but a little bumpy
Sand traps were pretty good
Tee boxes were some what dissaponting
Have seen this course in much worse shape
Will probably play again in spring when grass starts growing
It does look like they have spent some money

Commented on 01/03/2020

Hi u6454221. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at The Golf Club at the Resort!

Fun layout and great staff. Greens run smooth and pretty quick. Some narrow fairways that require precision . They need to spend some time/money on sand traps. For the money it's a great value. I'll be back.

Commented on 12/06/2019

Thank you for your review, mkelto1. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at The Golf Club at the Resort. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Challenging course

It's been a while since I played golf on a Sunday morning with my foursome we had a great time the golf course was challenging and it kicked my butt

Commented on 11/15/2019

Hi randymo. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing The Golf Club at the Resort.

Commented on 11/15/2019

Rusty5317, we want to hear more about your experience with us! Please call us at (817) 750-2178. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Sloooow Play!

I have played this course several times over the last 2 years and this by far was the worst. The conditions were just ok, but the pace of play was terrible. The bright spot was the greens were in good shape. I suggest to play, but just in case don’t plan anything important for after the game.

Commented on 10/21/2019

Fun golf course

Unique layout and easy as well as difficult holes . Enjoyed driving around the trails. Will play this course again.

Commented on 10/21/2019

Course is fair for all levels

Course was a little spotty in fairways, but heat is responsible. When I hit the fairway it was playable and very fair. This is a tree lined course and very tight on some holes. Exactly as golf was intended, hit it straight and score low.. Hit it wide and deep grass will swallow your ball. 2 holes killed me 16 and 17. Hit both drives too short and paid the price. Overall, good course to play for 10 and under handicaps.

Commented on 10/04/2019

Great conditions!

Fairways and 2nd cuts were fresh and clean. Greens were not fast but well maintained! Pace of play was perfect. Only knock today was that the staff seemed disinterested except for the one cart girl. She was sweet.

Commented on 09/09/2019

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, Darrell8681108. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round!

Azle, Texas
North Richland Hills, Texas
3.5861941176

Valid dates: Apr 04, 2020 - Sep 30, 2020
Here at Coachman's Golf Resort we pride ourselves on the high quality of magnificent golf, superb amenities and outstanding service that we offer our valued customers.