A view of a well protected hole from the Golf Club at Frisco Lakes.

Frisco Lakes Golf Club

Year Built 2008
Greens Mini-Verde Bermuda Grass
Architect Gary Stephenson (2008)

Dress code Men: Collared shirts, pants, or hemmed shorts are required; Ladies: Collared or sleeved shirt, pants, hemmed shorts or capris are required.

Bar, Grill

Clubhouse, Meeting Facilities, Banquet Facilities

Entertaining Clients 30

Excellent Course

Course in excellent shape. Was a bit soggy from rain the prior day. Cart path only. Would definitely play again. One of the best courses in North Dallas.

New rates overpriced for meh

It’s close to home and the course is well maintained; however, it’s layout and lack of beauty makes this place just meh. I wouldn’t pay more then $50 for a Sat/Sun time at this place. There are many other nicer places within 20 miles between $60-85 that are more fun.

Omaha Golfer

Very nice course!! I was very impressed with the layout.

Commented on 10/14/2020

Thank you for your review, u00000867405. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Frisco Lakes Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Commented on 10/13/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, marapuisite! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Frisco Lakes Golf Club!

Commented on 10/12/2020

Hi u314160084256. We are glad you had a great time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thank you so much for taking the time leave a positive review. Thanks for choosing Frisco Lakes Golf Club!

Commented on 10/07/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Frisco Lakes Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 09/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to rate us, Rob7306715. We look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Frisco Lakes Golf Club thanks you!

Plays Once a year
Commented on 09/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to rate us, u314160831196. We look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Frisco Lakes Golf Club thanks you!

Commented on 09/29/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, mcm6mcm6! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Frisco Lakes Golf Club!

the course was very nice, but i needed to cancel 1 tee time and 2 men were hitting right behind us

while we were finishing up the back nine there were two gentlemen hitting balls on the fair way while were still taking our shots, very rude and had no respect for, i drove over 30 miles to come and play here, and i need one of my tee time's refunded that was paid trough golf now" not the best experience i will tell you that much , can i speak to someone about this ??????/

Commented on 09/22/2020

Hello, coreyz214. Please reach out to GolfNow at 1 (800) 767-3574. Thanks or coming out!

The course was in excellent condition. The pace of play was perfect. The staff was wonderful. The carts did not have GPS on them. The yardage markers were covered up by grass. If we had known we would have purchased a yardage finder from the PGA Superstore.

Commented on 09/21/2020

Hi dennycarlson. Thank you so much for the great rating. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Frisco Lakes Golf Club!

Frisco Lakes

Was pleasantly surprised to see the greens in very good condition after seeing some previous reviews albeit they were very slow. The rest of the course was in less than good condition. The rough appeared to have been left to grow for quite some time as it was very high. Sandtraps had rakes available but were in terrible condition and did not appear to be properly maintained for a peak weekend day. All in all, there are many courses in the area that are in much better condition at equal or lesser rates.

Excellent!!

Service was excellent. Tyler was extremely helpful. This course is my favorite

Commented on 09/24/2020

Hi Mvasqu88. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Frisco Lakes Golf Club!

Very nice Starter

I had a complicated tee time as I could not initially book a 4-some. (Had 2 2-some back to back). The Starter worked everything out and let us start early.
The weather was perfect (little windy)!

I think it may be a little too pricy for a round so may not be able to play here on consistent basis, but good course to go to once in a while.

Commented on 09/09/2020

Hi nishizak. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Frisco Lakes Golf Club.

Worst experience ever, DO NOT PLAY HERE

I took my friends here for a golf outing, and it was probably the worst experience I have had ever.

First the staff checking in, I believe the manager of the club house or main lead on Sunday morning was just rude. He wasn’t very friendly, he didn’t greet pleasantly and he just me me feel like I didn’t belong there. Also during the round we got told to leave Because we joined our groups. We did keep up with the pace, the Marshall said himself we were playing faster as 6 vs a group of 4 in front of us that we were waiting on multiple times.

When the Marshall told us to break up we did, then the club house told the Marshall to kick us off. We called from course to the clubhouse and they wouldn’t answer our calls. We finally drove back to the club house, the same rude gentlemen that definitely lacked customer service and communication skills was there to speak to us. Not one person was in the club house but he stated he was too busy to answer the phone. Then after arguing with the guy and trying to explain to him we did comply he told us to go back and finish our round.

This created groups that we had to cut in front of very angry and we heard lots of foul language towards us from other groups. However, the Marshall and clubhouse did not kick off other groups for this rash behavior towards us. We were a group of south Asians and definitely felt like we treated unequally because of the color of our skin.

At the end of it all it took us over 5 hours to finish our round. I would never ever recommend this course to anyone and I would also tell you that unfair treatment is practiced here at a regular.

Oh and one other thing, we had one of our people in our group drop a phone in the course, when he realized he dropped it on the course he went back to get it. He was met in the middle of the fairway by another group who thought it was ok to curse at him and chase him down threatening to attack him. We told this to the Marshall and he said they are acting rudely with him as well. But the clubhouse thought it was ok to keep them on the course.

Great golf course for everyone

this is one of my favorite golf courses. Good condition and beautiful surroundings. It is well designed golf course for both beginners and advanced players. Always good to go.

Commented on 09/15/2020

Hi jhks1206. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Frisco Lakes Golf Club.

Bring your fishing rod

I guess it is OKAY to fish the ponds here. It used to be not allowed by the course owner. There were a ton of people fishing on every golf course pond

especially fun for ladies!

Frisco lakes golf club is one of my favorite courses.
Hole #7 and #8 are so impressive with beautiful view!
Kind staffs and fun layout.

Commented on 09/15/2020

Hi princekim. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Frisco Lakes Golf Club.

Walking a Hole

I see np need in having to walk one hole. It is difficult for some patrons who are older. This course is in a retirement community so I would think that would be a consideration.

Commented on 09/02/2020

Hi JaJu149. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Frisco Lakes Golf Club.

Poor Value, Frustrating Conditions

Played on Sunday afternoon, $292 total cost for a foursome. Driving range was closed. Chipping green was closed as well. Putting green - tees to putt at, no cups. Course was cart path only, but most fairways were hard and dry. I’m not sure when the last time was that the bunkers had any attention, they were unplayable. The tee boxes hadn’t been mowed in a while. Waited to hit almost every shot, then had group behind hit into us. At fourteenth green, we quit and drove in. There was a six-some on 17 was most likely the reason for the slow play. I’m just sorry that we didn’t leave sooner.

Commented on 08/31/2020

Hello, mikedophied. Thanks for the review. We see you rated the course 1 star. We take single star feedback very seriously at our course, and we always appreciate the feedback. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop.

Frisco, Texas