Type Public/Resort

The Creeks Nine is one of three courses at the Hill Country Golf Club. The courses are situated on over 200 acres of scenic Texas Hill Country, giving them each a beautiful landscape of rolling hills and lush meadows dotted with native oak trees and clear blue lakes. Named after the creeks that meander through the layout, this course demands accuracy with water coming into play on several holes and numerous strategically placed bunkers. There are also wooded ravines and a variety of elevation changes to keep golfers on their toes. Hill Country Golf Club is also home to a driving range and putting green on addition to the three nines.

Hill Country Golf Club

Year Built 2005
Architect Arthur Hills (2005) Chris Wilczynski (2005)

Entertaining Clients 25

Nice round

It was a nice round of golf. Humid and cloudy but it was great! I would go back in a heart beat.

Commented on 02/20/2020

Thank you for your review, GregPDX72. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Hill Country Golf Club - The Oaks Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Beautiful golf

This is a great golf course. I played Creek/ Oak courses and had a wonderful round. It was challenging but not excruciatingly difficult. I would recommend this course to everyone.
Greg M

Commented on 02/20/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Hill Country Golf Club - The Oaks Course. We appreciate your 5-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

great price. course in good condition for the time of year.

Course is in good condition for winter. If you hit it straight and stay stay out of the always nearby trees you’ll do well. Challenging course for sure. Well run and professional course.

Commented on 01/28/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, John8948917! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Hill Country Golf Club - The Oaks Course!

Glad I had a Hot Deal in winter

I enjoyed my round of golf. I’m glad I had a Hot Deal. The course is in winter conditions and not worthy of full price fees at $95. Other than that it was challenging and scenic. Everyone was extremely friendly from the welcome to the waitress.

Commented on 02/04/2020

Thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear you were able to find a hot deal and give us a shot. We hope to see you again for another round soon. Thanks for playing Hill Country Golf Club.

Good course

I enjoyed my round of golf. Some challenging holes. Greens are protected. I’m glad I had a hot rate deal of $28. Even though it is winter, $96 is a bit steep for the condition of the course. Beautiful setting. Everyone very friendly.

Commented on 01/27/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Hill Country Golf Club - The Oaks Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

We play this course when we are in San Antonio. Staff is always friendly and challenging holes make thos course fun.

Commented on 01/24/2020

Great course to play. We played the Creeks & Oaks course and they both were fun to play and I will be back to play here again and play the Lakes course as well. Kudos to the Staff and maintenance guys for maintaining such a nice place for folks to and enjoy such a nice facility.

Commented on 01/24/2020

Thank you for your review, mharston. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Hill Country Golf Club - The Oaks Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Good value if you shop prices

Alot of Texas courses are in pretty rough shape right now due to long-standing drought conditions. Hill Country as let the fairways go dormant, but the greens are in pretty nice shape. There's a nice mix of hole shapes and distances here, making you use most of the clubs in the bag.

No bag boys to take your bag to the carts or clean your clubs, but the carts are newish and the range is in good shape. Very nice clubhouse and staff.

One of my favorite places to play when I can get a good Golfnow rate!

Commented on 01/14/2020

Commented on 01/14/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Hill Country Golf Club - The Oaks Course!

Commented on 01/27/2020

Awesome winter conditions

Course is in great shape.....especially the greens......for late December.

Commented on 01/07/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, ETBass70! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Hill Country Golf Club - The Oaks Course!

Highly Recommended

The course was beautiful but hard. Some holes were well protected by sand traps and water. Greens were very true but also narrow. This was a difficult course where your shots had to be in target to score well. I didn’t play it well for my first time but I do look forward to playing it again soon. The course was in great shape with it being obvious that it was meticulously maintained. It was awesome that range balls were included with the round. Everyone at the course were very helpful and friendly. Highly recommended

Commented on 12/27/2019

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u372400066! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Hill Country Golf Club - The Oaks Course!

Special Golf Sanctuary

6400 yds from the blues. Lots of doglegs, shot makers challenge. I’d highly recommend this course if your a guest at the Hyatt or just out for a great round of golf. The staff is extremely professional and very friendly!

Special Spot

Had the pleasure of playing The Oaks and The Lakes today(27-hole Resort course). The staff is incredibly friendly, and polite! I highly recommend that you play here if you’re attending a conference or other special occasion! Challenging @6400+ yds from the blue tees. Crisp shots are rewarded, greens roll true, stay in the fairway! Trees are NOT friendly.....

Commented on 12/27/2019

Thank you for your review, Edward4402427. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Hill Country Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Friendly staff

Each and every one of the employees we encountered were very friendly and welcoming. They made for an enjoyable day.

A great place to play

Great practice facility. Great course. Friendly people.

Commented on 12/27/2019

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, HondoTx! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Hill Country Golf Club - The Oaks Course!

Great Day

The day ended up being beautiful and the course was in great shape. Even though there were 2 shot gun tourneys in front of us, we were able to play in just over 4 hours. Staff was great .

Never disappoints

Great course and great value. The staff is by far the most friendly and accommodating you can find. Course has 27 holes, so it can be played often without feeling repetitive. It really is a great course, highly recommended.

Commented on 12/09/2019

Thank you for your review! We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Hill Country Golf Club - The Oaks Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 11/26/2019

Valid dates: Mar 06, 2020 - May 06, 2020
Talamore’s Spring Signature Package (2 Nights / 3 Rounds), starting at $325 per person.