Type Public/Resort

The Creeks Nine is one of three courses at the Hill Country Golf Club. The courses are situated on over 200 acres of scenic Texas Hill Country, giving them each a beautiful landscape of rolling hills and lush meadows dotted with native oak trees and clear blue lakes. Named after the creeks that meander through the layout, this course demands accuracy with water coming into play on several holes and numerous strategically placed bunkers. There are also wooded ravines and a variety of elevation changes to keep golfers on their toes. Hill Country Golf Club is also home to a driving range and putting green on addition to the three nines.

Hill Country Golf Club

Year Built 2005
Architect Arthur Hills (2005) Chris Wilczynski (2005)

Entertaining Clients 25

Fun course

Great way to reserve through golf now. Easy check in. Went off early , right on time all the way through . The course is in pretty good shape and not real easy ! Which is what i like ! The staff was very fun and helpful an pleasant ! Not one issue . Perfect golf day

Nice course, could be great

Played after a frost delay which held up play and caused some slow play. Overall, very nice course amenities could be better by having something open for golfers to get coffee or just someplace to sit besides the entryway in the mornings. Course was in good shape, greens were a bit unfair to the average golfer, very firm and fast with pins in very difficult locations. Just not set up to maintain a good pace of play. Hope to play there again under better conditions to give the course a chance to shine.

Beautiful course

The course is beautiful and well maintained. The speed and read on the greens were excellent. I played as a single and partnered up with someone that has played the course before. Which was a plus. Some of the fairways have a creek or dry creek crossing the fairways, which my playing partner(caddy) could coach me. I will definitely play the course again.

Commented on 10/29/2019

Thank you for your review, Tempewhite. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Hill Country Golf Club - The Oaks Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 10/29/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Hill Country Golf Club - The Oaks Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 10/25/2019

Hello, uGDAN3100GD. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Hill Country Golf Club - The Oaks Course!

I was very happy to finally play here . Course was excellent . No complaints about the course. Would have liked to seen something at the turn besides a restaurant that was decent but took 45 min . I like to grab a sandwich and keep going . But now I know . Besides that was a great experience .

Commented on 10/18/2019

Thank you for your review, Seth9624348. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Hill Country Golf Club - The Oaks Course. We also appreciate the review on food and beverage options at the turn, so that we can improve your experience with us in the future. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 10/22/2019

Commented on 09/30/2019

Hello, jpchavez. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Hill Country Golf Club - The Oaks Course!

Beautiful course in perfect condition

Course is in perfect condition. Several short par 4s tempt you with your driver, but laying up in the fairway is the smarter play...love a course that gives you choices and makes you think.

Commented on 09/30/2019

Hello, docwx67. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Hill Country Golf Club - The Oaks Course!

Played the Oaks and then The Lakes. Nice layout and challenging. Course is dry but that is expected. Greens in good shape. Tough to read. Enjoyed my round today. Played in less than 4 hours as a single. Will return

Commented on 09/30/2019

Hi austins23. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Hill Country Golf Club - The Oaks Course!

Challenging holes, but easy to navigate. One of my favorite courses in san antonio.

Commented on 09/18/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Hill Country Golf Club - The Oaks Course. We appreciate your 5-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Hot but bearable

Our threesome played the Oaks and Lakes course. Even though they were somewhat challenging, for a group of inexperienced golfers, we managed quite well. The course is beautiful. We had plenty of water, the cart girl came around just in time, plenty of shade! Awesome course, love it. The deal through Golfnow was sensational, hope to get it again soon!

Commented on 09/18/2019

Commented on 09/12/2019

The course was in great shape Staff was awesome would play here again for sure

Commented on 09/10/2019

Thank you for your review, Jack7637168. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Hill Country Golf Club - The Oaks Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Wonderful Day at Hyatt

Overall condition are excellent fairways cuts beautiful and green rolling true.

Commented on 09/05/2019

Hyatt Hill Country

Course is in really good shape in spite of the heat. Only issue is the green have not filled in yet. They were punched a month ago however continue to be bumpy.

Commented on 08/23/2019

August 14

Starter was able to get me out early and I was close to only person on course. Course is in great shape considering hot weather conditions. Greens hold and roll true. Maintenance staff were out in force upkeeping course. I’ll definitely be back if I’m in the area.

Commented on 08/15/2019

The weather was hot but the course is in great shape. It was a wonderful golf experience.

Commented on 08/06/2019

Hello, thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Hill Country Golf Club - The Oaks Course!

Commented on 08/05/2019

Valid dates: Nov 01, 2019 - Feb 29, 2020
Back at Kiawah Island Golf Resort for a limited time, the Golf or Gourmet Escape is a perfect opportunity to pursue your passion for the game and experience this premier resort's pristine championship courses.