Style Links
Tiburón Golf Club - Gold Course

Year Built 1998
Architect Greg Norman (1998)

Caddies Yes

Single Allowed No
Dress code Men: Shirts with collars & sleeves, slacks or Bermuda length shorts; Women: Dresses, skirts, slacks or Bermuda length shorts

Good ay

Course was in great shape. Value tremendous through the GN app

Insufficient Course information

Not have a good time today as 1. The bathroom being locked without any code provided to use; 2. The 10th hole is far away from 9th, and directions to find the hole is not sufficient. sign s

Excellent!

We’ve played Tiboron twice before and drove up from staying at Marco to play again. Gold course is interesting, greens were true and in perfect condition. Played 4 some in under 4 hrs. And if you like to shop, they have one of the best stocked pro shops ever..

Must play when dry

Played the Gold course a week ago and the Black course today. Gold course was soggy on 18 holes and cart path only. The Black Course was wet on half the holes and cart path only. So much for the negative. The course layout is challenging and well maintained, down to the manicured sand traps. Greens were fast today, have recently been punched and sanded.

Beautiful course

I played the Gold course which was in excellent shape and challenging to play. I will recommend playing this golf course to all my friends and family.

Championship Golf at Summer Florida Rates

Played the Gold Course at Tiburón and WOW what a nice place to enjoy the day. The service and staff friendliness was top notch. The range was well layed out. The course layout was interesting with doglegs, long holes (9 & 18), short holes, and nice variety of par 3s. The course challenging but not overly difficult. The pro shop is really nice and the beverage cart was awesome though beer is expensive. Highly recommend to play this course in the summer when rates are affordable.

Not as Challenging as Expected

The course itself was in excellent condition, no bad lies and perfectly rolling greens. However the bunkers were very hard like the pros expect them. They took some getting used to.
I played the 6100 yard Tiburon Tees. I found the course not very challenging as compared to my home course Cedar Hammock in Naples. Our white tees are about the same distance. Tiburon's fairways are very wide with no rough while the greens are not protected well with water and bunkers.
I still enjoyed the course but shouldn't have shot as well as I did (83) with several bad shots. A very forgiving course! If they added rough -- Watch Out!

This course was a lot of fun to play. There is no rough and the fairways blend right into the bunkers and waste areas. It was in fabulous condition, probably since PGA tournament was there a month before. We booked a tee time online for $203 which we thought was a touch high but was the crown jewel of our trip so we’re willing to splurge. The greens had just been sprayed and were noticeably darker than the rest of the course but they still rolled true and were quick. A lot of the fairway landing areas looked big but the slopes, firm conditions, and no rough made the fairways actually play narrower. Very cool design. Waste areas weren’t too difficult to hit out of. The deep sod layered bunkers are definitely to be avoided!! One downside would be the beverage cart prices. Paid $39 for a six pack of beer.

Played the course recently and had a great time on a well manicured course. Very Challenging as to be expected. Recommend to play if in the area. I will be back.

A must do

I played this course during off season. Great value and hardly anyone around. This is a great course is pretty straight forward. If you can play multiple times a person can score well by knowing some of the hidden dangers. The sand traps are beautiful but avoid them at all costs.

Great experience

First time playing here, and will definitely be back. A couple of the bunkers were being rebuilt, but it was a minor inconvenience. Played the black tees, and it was a lot of course. Would probably move up a set next round. Fairways, tees and greens were all in excellent shape. For late June in Florida the heat was manageable, and the twilight rate on Golf Now was definitely worth it.

Must Do!

I try to make it to Naples at least once each year to play some of Naples great courses. Tiburón is a must do every year. Course conditions excellent, the layout, and the price in the summer, especially twilight.

I mean when it starts to rain and you sit in your cart and watch live PGA golf! Can’t beat that!!

Commented on 06/20/2018

Thank you for spending time with us and for leaving such a positive review. What is your favorite memory of your round?

The course with no ruff

This course is on my top5 list for Naples when I come down for vacation, can’t wait to play it Again. I played the hole course if you no what I mean and still came away thinking what a great track.

Commented on 06/20/2018

Greg Norman didn't use rough when he designed The Gold Course. Come back and play the newly remastered Black Course. He did use rough on that layout. We have 36 holes here and look forward to seeing you again soon! Thank you for keeping us top of mind while you are in SW Florida.

First time playing since reconditioning

Have played this course many times since it opened. I was positively impressed by the condition of the greens and course overall after all of the work done this past year, not to mention Hurricane Irma.

Commented on 06/20/2018

Thank you for spending the day with us. Hurricane Irma was hard on us, but we were able to secure the facility and reopen shortly after the storm. Come back and see us soon and thanks again for your support!

Great experience

great course for a great price this time of year. Enjoyable experience

Commented on 08/01/2017

Thank you for spending the day with us and for leaving such a positive review. We are glad you enjoyed the day and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Very playable tour course

After a renovation last summer and fall, the Gold Course at Tiburon, home of the LPGA Championship and Greg Norman's Franklin-Templeton Shootout, is even more fun with new bunkering, new Tif-Eagle greens and general all-around improvements. Easier than the Black Course, there's plenty of room on most holes to hit driver and you can score out here if you play the right tees. The most beautiful enhancement, though, has to be the new Durabunkers, which have synthetic sod walls and give the course a certain Scottish look. The bunkers themselves require far less maintenance, too. As one of the few public options in the area, the Gold is worth checking out, even though it does come at a premium price.

Commented on 03/20/2017

The Gold Course is better than ever, and we are glad you enjoyed your round. Those bunkers are great, and provide a good target on a few holes. We are glad you got the chance to experience the Gold Course, and we look forward to seeing you in Naples again soon.

Valid dates: Dec 05, 2019 - Nov 01, 2020