Wolfdancer Golf Club

Year Built 2006

Dress code Proper golf etiquette and attire are required

Dancer Shines

The Wolfdancer shined on this Sunday round. My 2nd time playing the course and it was immaculate. Greens were fast and rolled true to form. Fairways have been over seeded and are coming in nice. A few tee boxes have been played a lot and are heavily sanded but really nitpicking here amongst the nicest courses. The layout, amenities and everything are top notch. Get a parking voucher from the clubhouse so you don’t have to pay for the parking. Just go play and enjoy, so nice to see the Dancer back from what the greens were last year.

I had a great time at Wolfdancer and the staff was nothing but friendly. From the time I pulled in till the time I left they were very accommodating and friendly. The course was in great shape. I think they were overseeding the tee boxes so they had them cut down really low which had pretty much killed the summer grass I am thinking so they could get the winter grass to take but that was only a visual thing as the tee boxes were in great shape and the greens looked and putted very well.

WD Oct 19

Very nice course and facilities. The staff was extremely friendly. I played the mid tees and the course still played long with a couple par fives at 585 &575 yds.
Fairways are wide enough to be forgiving for drives slightly off target.

Only Missing a Windmill and Clown Mouth

They should be ashamed for charging $$$ for this "resort ciurse"

Wolfdancer - WOW

We drove to play Wolfdancer from San Antonio. Great Course. Let's get the negative out of the way. Replay Rate higher than most. Lack food and refreshments was noticeable. Tee Boxes were a little shabby. Now for the good stuff, it was a beautiful course, very challenging layout from the Blue Tees (6800 yards) and it played every bit of it. Greens were well kept, fairways beautiful. We had a 2some in front of us that was playing slow and never let us play thru, we got to the turn and did NOT get anything to eat or drink as we did not want the 3some behind us to play thru. This was a MAJOR mistake for us. After the round we paid for the replay and asked about something to eat and drink. Pro Shop said the station at #1/10 was closed and the cart girl was running. We asked that let her know we were hungry. :) After 5 holes we realized the cart girl was gone so we called the pro shop, they said they were trying to contact her. 2 holes later the Marshal drove up with a sack that had gator-aid, water, chips and candy bars. He said that the Cart girl had left for the day and they brought us the bag and they did not charge us for any of it. THAT is customer service!!! This is a GREAT resort course and well worth the drive.

Cool Name Great Course

Staff met us in parking lot with a cart. Loaded our bags and wiped our clubs. Met us and made sure we got to warm up area after walking us to check in. Brand new golf carts , gps flat screen, complimentary players towels. Marshal met us check in area with ice cold bottles of water for. The on cart cooler already iced up and then gave us a metal club bag tag. service was better than my private country club. The course is very well laid out no houses visible anywhere and open country views, you can barely see other holes and you feel like every hole is private island. With lots of open vistas. Refill water coolers every tee. Wolf dancer and Falconhead my two favorite public courses in Austin but I fell in love with the WOLF!

I really enjoy playing this course. The staff is friendly and course was in really good shape.

Wolfdancer@ golf course

As usual the course and staff exceed my expectations.

Awesome coarse, great people, great challenge!! Will definitely be back soon!!

Tame the wolf

The course quality for the cost is unbeatable in the Austin area. This course has an excellent staff from the pro shop to the greenskeepers. I will be playing here again for sure .

Beautiful course. Great value

Played in the afternoon. Rate was a steal. Beautiful course. Challenging but fair. Favorite course around Austin.

99 degree round

Course is fair with accuracy at a premium into greens. Pace of play was a bit slow due to holiday weekend. Greens rolled good but had been sanded two weeks prior. Sand traps are poorly maintained with weeds, grass and lack of raking. Golfers contribute to the poor maintenance due to their condition. I expected more from a Hyatt Resort course. All can be resolved with attention.

Arizona Advisor

Austin's Bargain Great Course

Our twosome played Saturday morning 8/31/19. While a bit soggy from the pre-dawn summer sprinklers the course was in fine shape. The greens had healed from aerating some two weeks prior and rolled evenly and true. I expect next week they'll be really great. The bunker sand was first rate, thick soft smooth and well maintained. One complaint is that the sides of the bunkers needed work to remove the trailing grasses and some 6" to 10" shoots around the edges.. Just a maintenance oversight perhaps. No rain in the past week so no excuse there. They look ragged and I'm not sure that was the architect's intent. We had to literally step on the ball to find them in the overgrowth. The course layout within the forest is second to none. Can't possibly imagine Barton Creek is better, but I do know that at a third the price I'd choose Wolfdancer everytime over a $300.00 vanity club. Clubhouse staff, shop, restaurant and bar are all very nice and welcoming. 8.5 out of 10 and with a touch more attention to bunker detail and another week of green healing and dare I say they could easily be darn near a 10. Austin's Bargain Great Course.

The difficult cart steering caused extreme back pain

Steering the cart was so hard/problematic that by the 8th hole my back was throbbing and it got progressively worse. By the 10th hole, my back hurt so badly that I was unable to bend over without an extreme amount of pain. Hitting the golf ball became just an afterthought as the pain was too intense. I’ve used may carts in the past and this one was, by far, the worst. Is it a maintenance issue with this club or did I just get a bad vehicle?. The round was not enjoyable!!

Commented on 09/06/2019

These types of reviews are hilarious; did you ask for a different cart? If not, move along

Wolfdancer in late August

The course was in great shape and really have nothing but good things to say about the layout. The pace of play was horrible and on the last Par 5, there were 4 groups on the hole. It was 100 degrees and waiting was not what we wanted to do. We were stacked up on every hole from the 4th hole on.

We love the course but we never saw a Marshall to speed up the pace. I’ll be back when it cools down!

Valid dates: Nov 15, 2019 - May 31, 2020
Conveniently located 20 minutes from the airport, the new We-Ko-Pa Resort & Conference Center features 246 contemporary guestrooms and suites designed with Native American traditions, bold Southwestern cuisine at Ahnala Restaurant, luxurious spa treatments and salon services at the Amethyst Spa and a spacious heated outdoor pool with two whirlpools.
From $1900