Style Executive

Year Built 1988
Greens Paspalum Grass
Architect Gordon G. Lewis

Challenging Par 3/4 course

Course is in a good shape. Greens are Slow but good.
Enjoyed Planung here.
If you are Not a straight hitter, take enough balls with you as water comes in place on almost all holes

Tight course, good value

Greens were a bit slow but consitent. A very tight course. Some weeds make for rough condtions when hchipping from about a yard from the fringe. Ovearll good condtions. Tee boxes shoukd be be more level.

Bring lots of balls

We've played this course about 5 times so far this year and I keep on getting worse. You have to hit straight if you want to play here. Lots of water and houses to hit. Good deal on Golf Now for $12 net $16 and change after fees. We try to go on Monday's for the Hamburger Special at the club house.

Unfriendly

The employee who answered the phone made it blatantly obvious that they do not appreciate golf now users. Once we arrived there was no doubt who we had talked to because as soon as we advised him who we were he went into jerk mode. Course was ok for the money and if wasn’t for the clerk we would play it again but there is no way I’ll give them another cent of my money.

Is it unreasonable to tee off early when possible?

Have golfed at Sabal Springs many times, and use Golf Now quite frequently. This is the only course that insists you tee off exactly at the paid for tee time, when there are vacant slots for the 30 minutes ahead of the booked time. Not buying the irrational excuse given for such.
This poliicy does not encourage bookings at a course where bookings are needed for cash flow.

A tight executive course, okay conditions. Staff on the desk are appropritely friendly. Small putting grren availbke and a comfotable, cosy bar to enjoy a beverage afterwards.

Great value

I had a great time today and also met some very nice guys. I can recommend this course to anyone who enjoys a challenge.

Avoid - not family friendly

Thanks to Golf Now not telling you in advance, the place does not allow families. Pro Shop guy was nice but wouldn't let us play...So a dad can't take his 10 or 12 year old on a nice day to play golf? Even if your kid is better than most people that probably play that community course? Gimme a break. Not convenient to anything either, avoid!

Difficulty Extremely Easy

Water. water everywhere

The course is in excellent condition, greens and fairways. Almost every hole has water present,either laterally or forced carry. Pick a tee you are comfortable with and good luck keeping your ball out of the water!

Don’t seem to like GolfNow golfers

This is my second time playing this course and similarly to the first time, I was thrown off by the pro shop staff. Got there a little early and checked in. The course was empty and the pair that my partner and I were paired with hadn’t arrived yet. We figured since it was slow we would go ahead. The pro staff employee ran out to stop us saying we had to wait. Ended up getting started about 10 min after our scheduled tee time when the other pair had arrived. Played a slow foursome and didn’t see another group all round.

Great for This Time of Year

We play this course once or twice a year. We always enjoy it. Today was especially nice as it was totally uncrowded (in the afternoon) and the course was in excellent condition. We highly recommend it.

Course in good shape

Played here several times. We arrived 40 minutes early and no one was on the first tee. The pro shop would not let us tee off even though the tee was empty and no one came to play in that 40 minutes we sat and waited for our tee off time ! So this was disappointing for us!!!

Don’t be late!

We were running a little late for our tee time which I understand is not good. We received a phone call from the pro shop looking for us, we explained we were a few miles out. We were given a time limit , as if we weren’t there in 10 min we would not be allowed to tee off. We made it there by our time limit to see that the parking lot was empty. This time of year in Florida, is real slow. I could understand if it was the busy time of year I wouldn’t expect to tee off if we were late but with no one on the course except another pair of golfers. The course was so slow they were watering the greens in the middle of the day, and couldn’t finish a hole because of it. We will really have to consider if we want to go back, as they are not friendly to Giolf Now customers.

Bring ever ball you own!

First, let me say that the staff was excellent and the carts were the most comfortable I've ever ridden in! But unfortunately, not a reason to go back. I did not know this was an "executive" course until I got there. (Kind of like a par 3 on steroids) Tons of water and houses packed around every hole! If you don't hit your ball straight every single time, you are either giving your brand new balls to the turtles and fish or you're waiting for the crash of a window. There is also no 'turn', it is straight 18, you do not end up back at the clubhouse after 9 holes, so go prepared with water, food, etc. Quite frankly good golf balls are too expensive to give them all to one day of play. But if you like a true challenge, this course is for you.

Bang for your buck

If you need a quick round, and the price is right. Look into this course

Test your irons

Got this as a hot deal at a great price. The guy in the pro shop referred to me as the “golf now guy” which I thought was a little strange. Other than that he was nice. The course was in good condition. The fairways are very tight and the course is surrounded by houses. If you don’t hit the green you can have a hard time chipping from the grass. Very challenging! The only problem I had during my round was the greens crew mowing at every hole on the front 9 it felt like. And they wouldn’t stop to allow you to tee off or putt. Could’ve just been bad luck. Will play again.

Poor Customer Service

We are known as "Golf Nowers", so we checked in 24 minutes before our tee time and we were told we were way too early. We would have to wait 15 minutes before they could give us a cart key. We were told we would be paired up with another "Golf Now" twosome. @ minutes before our tee time, the pro shop person told us that his boss was "feeling generous "and let us tee off. No respect for golf now, or just for golfers in general. I played here twice last year and thought they might have been just having an off day in the pro shop, but this has happened twice again this year. I will not be playing here again.... There are too many other courses that treat people with respect.......

We were a foursome of senior ladies out for a fun day of golf. Course is perfect for a friendly game, not too serious. Booked 18 holes, but We quit after 9 holes because it was just too hot and humid. We were very disappointed that we were unable to finish the course. Will definitely play there again.

Fort Myers, Florida
Cape Coral, Florida
Fort Myers, Florida

Valid dates: Oct 10, 2019 - Oct 31, 2019
Golf Package Special for October starts at $199.00 for 1 or 2 golfers, Monday to Thursday. Golf included for each nights stay. Call 520-577-4092 to add additional golfers to the package.