Type Semi-Private/Resort
Rating N/A
Rolling Greens Resort Executive Golf Course

Year Built 1977

Clubhouse

Crowned greens where a challenge. But other wise nice to play.

Course has alot of potential.

A lot of Par 3s which makes it a good course for those who need to practice using their irons.

Fun course

My wife and I played this course. Small greens and fast. Most greens Are a little elevated and Somewhat crowned. But, a very friendly staff and good practice with your irons. Course was in excellent condition and fun to play. Will play agsin in the future.

ScottyBob

My goodness what a little gem; par 3’s and 4’s in 18 holes of fun. Little different with the turtle mound greens, might need to play a few times to get it right. The staff were so nice explaining the course and the community. The course is very well maintained and is being beatified as we speak. Can’t say enough good things about the place. Will definitely put in my weekly to do list.

Glad I checked it out!

I took my Mom out for some Sunday golf. She enjoys playing a course nearby and the reviews here made us give it a try. For a low handicapper this is a nice practice opportunity, I didn't use a tee so I could simulate shots into the green on most of the holes. The scorecard however was consistently shorter than the real distances - sometimes by nearly 20 yards, so I'm glad I had my rangefinder. The greens are really, really small so it does provide quite the challenge. Some of the par 3's are true tests with distances of 190 (hole 8) and 219 (hole 9) although the scorecard plays them at par 4's. I think the longest hole is 16 which is a derivable par 4 at 278 yards BUT remember this is an older community so don't be a jerk and just hit iron/wedge and don't hurt anybody. The greens were in fantastic shape and overall we had a great time. Tom in the pro-shop was super helpful and friendly. A small note to management; if you don't want cars to pull up near the pro shop front door mark it on the pavement or have a sign of some sort. Newcomers just see big parking lot.

First time playing and will definitely be back course was well maintained staff was super friendly had our cart waiting for us right outside the door this is a executive course par 3's and a few 4's greens were in great shape

Has potential

Played rolling greens for the first time after being a life long resident of my town. The course feels cramped, the greens were in terrible condition and a lady resident told me I had to leave.Granted I just walked on Since the club house was closed but two other residents said I could just play ... but the greens and the lady just ruined it for me.

Good value with GolfNow Hot Deal

As "Executive" in the name implies, this is a short course. Except for a couple of par 4s, this a par 3 course. It was a great place for us to play with our wives who are beginners.

The layout is pretty simple with most holes being straight and short. The tee boxes and fairways were in great shape. The greens were recently aerated and probably need another week or two to recover fully. The greens are all mounded so even if your shot hits the green it may not stay there.

The pace of play was great and the staff was terrific. We'll probably play here again.

Enjoyable time

I had the pleasure of playing here two times. This course is in pristine condition with an updated pro shop facility. Great place to tuneup your short game.

Always a pleasure at this corse it's short and sweet and the shade is a plusssss

Great little course

I gave it 4 stars because it’s just not my kind of course, but it is a great little course. I hit a wedge on most of very nicely maintained tee boxes, onto a small green that is in immaculate condition. Use the practice green before playing. I played 2 balls off 15 of tees and still finished 18 in 2 hours. I recommend playing a round or two here. I’m sure I’ll play the course again.&

Worth The Trip.

I played this course about a month ago with my Brother. I really enjoyed the course and decided to come back again at that time. Today I did come back and was as impressed with the course as I had been the first time. I played single this time but it still as much fun. I had no one behind me and no group in front of me that I was able to catch. So basically I had the place to my self. The greens are a little small but it helps with your accuracy and you at time do need to be accurate. I will play this course again as a single or as a double and I look forward to either.

Excellent Executive Course

This course was an absolute surprise to me it was my 1st time and I could not have been more pleased with the way it was taken care of the pro shop counter people were just friendly. It is an excellent course on working from your 8 iron down the greens were off the charts perfect well kept I was even impressed how well I putted.

Lovely little short corse that is well shaded and well kept. Always fun practicing my irons here and perfect to teach someone to use there irons better. The game goes by very fast but just take your time and it's a blast. If you have never been here give it a shot and I dont think u will be disapointed.

Really enjoyed this course

I didn't know what to expect but this was a nice course. Conditions were good and people were friendly.

Valid dates: Jan 01, 2020 - Dec 31, 2020