Lake Diamond Golf & Country Club
Championship/Gold 72 6650 yards 73.1 139
Middle/Green 72 6174 yards 70.6 134
Forward/Red 72 5135 yards 69.0 120
Scorecard for Lake Diamond
Gold M: 73.1/139 517 333 357 192 566 228 361 390 463 3407 516 352 126 397 341 195 394 396 529 3246 6653
Green M: 70.6/134 W: 71.5/135 489 311 342 159 550 200 330 364 456 3201 470 330 116 365 323 164 355 376 474 2973 6174
White M: 68.6/128 W: 70.0/130 469 294 328 140 532 171 309 323 433 2999 458 315 99 335 294 131 314 350 461 2757 5756
Red W: 69.0/120 430 273 310 124 416 147 277 292 390 2659 416 285 86 326 274 85 298 269 437 2476 5135

Year Built 1998
Fairways 319 Bermuda
Greens TifDwarf Bermuda

Dress code Collared shirt required

Bare Ground

Greens and fairways in decent shape but the rough is well , rough. Hard bare ground or sand with patches of crabgrass. Snack bar/restaurant not worth a look. In fairness I played the fron t nine twice due to being a single and foursomes in front, so I didn't see what is supposed to be the mpre mature back nine. Between holes is a ride through one construction zone after another. There's potential here but for now there are other places way better.

Great golf, poor customer service

This course is in considerably better shape than the last time I played (18 months ago). Tees and greens were on point, fairways were able to take divots. However, Dale in the pro shop almost made us turn around and go to the Shores CC. Had a terrible attitude and was rude. Made me pay w/a card and couldn’t figure out how to split a payment- acted like it was my fault and refused to ask anyone. Horrible attitude. Owners should get some friendly/competent and professional people at the counter, not just rude older guys.

Squirrels

We enjoyed our round of golf but they have to do something about the squirrels. They were coming right up to us almost tripping over them. Very hard to concentrate, they were very aggressive. No sure if we'll come back because of them unless we bring a pellet gun.

This course has lots of dog legs , front is completely different than the back .

I like this course , fairways and greens where in good condition , however the back played really slow , long waits at tees and fairway shots , suspect course put players out on the back which ruined our experience . Will play here again but will voice my concern next time we play there .

Worth your time to see if you like it.

Not a fancy place, and no liquor license, but this course was well worth the money for us. There are some stupid holes, I have no idea how to play the par 5 10th hole, it was one of three holes where I drove it in the fairway and had to hit a 2-iron under the tree in front of me! The greens are very good, with some tricky slopes. The fairways are tiny, people who spray the ball will struggle. Interesting layout, with a lot of doglegs, it just needs a little TLC around the edges of the course. There is construction of houses going on, but it didn't interfere with our play. Play it now while the price is right, if they build all the houses planned, prices will jump way up!

Good course, stacked up play and poor club staff

At times this course gets stacked up with no Rangers to keep pace of play going; hence the staff does nothing to correct this problem. Makes for a horrible day of golf, even if the weather is great.

Great course; but a bad apple turned up in the barrel !!!!

My wife and I finished our front nine and proceeded to the back nine. We had been following the same twosome and waited for them to tee off at the back nine. We know not to push; then a single golfer came down the street in front of us and made his way to the tee box. We asked him, excuse me sir, but we are next. He just waved us off. I asked the twosome in front of us if they were going to play a threesome and they first said no, then they chatted for a bit and said yes. When I called the clubhouse, a ranger showed up and went down to talk to this golfer and then the ranger came back to us and told my wife and I to just relax and not worry about it. I called the clubhouse again about this concern and was told that golfer is an EMPLOYEE of the golf course and that it would be taken care of. The club manager called him and told him to either get off the course or go to another hole. We were just finishing the 13th hole and here comes that EMPLOYEE golfer. He asked me if I had anything against him; which I said no, but that your not suppose to cut in front of other golfers; as we all have to show some patience playing this game. He proceeded to cuss me out 3 times with swear words that I cant type here. Then let me know that he was playing behind us and other people all day long. I asked him does that make you special and give you the right for going around other golfers; for we had been held up for most of the day too. We had a man/wife playing behind us and saw what had happened, and they were upset also. The EMPLOYEE golfer turned his cart around and proceeded to play with the original twosome that we had been behind from the 1st hole. My shock was finding out this fella is an EMPLOYEE of the golf course; and with that said he is doing a FINE job of catering to folks like us who PAY for playing while he takes advantage of his position. The manager of the course told us he would take care of it; but his attitude did not seem that concerning and he never told us that he was sorry about what happened. It ruined our day for golfing!!!! This is the first time in all my many, many years of golfing on many, many golf courses that this kind of situation ever happened. If management on this course cannot handle their employees or manage a course better than what we came across...…..I am speechless.

Narrow fairways

I really enjoyed the back 9, the front 9 had a lot of narrow fairways and dog legs and short greens. I guess once you get used to them they would be alright.

this course has a good layout , lots of doglegs , the front lulls you into a links style course and then the back becomes a target golf course .

Loved playing this course , it was in great shape and is challenging enough . Will play here again for sure !

First time playing here. Great layout. Course conditions above average. 2 very distinct 9's. Will only get better as it grows in.

Doctor's Day need lots of patients!

Played the front 9 in 1 1/2 hrs.l0th hole stacked 5 groups ! Took 1 1/2 hrs to play 3 holes. No ranger. I won't play here during season any more!

Worth the money

Great rate $29. Early afternoon tee time. Played in 3.5 hrs
Excellent fairways & Greens.
Friendly staff.
Beats the $66 I paid to play the Lopez course in The Villages earlier this week.

Great Gem....

This course is a really fun course to play .... There isn't a straight hole on this course o think the greens are superb right now .. I'll tell Y'all its worth the trip.

Lake diamond is great

Best shape I have seen for this course. Will definitely be back again

Valid dates: Jun 18, 2019 - Aug 31, 2019
Fling and Swing! Golf Package for 2, includes 1 round of golf for 2 daily, a resort fee applies, 50 USD resort credit per night.
Sewailo Golf Club Stay & Play Hotel Package