Holiday Golf Club is a championship course that features challenging greens that were designed to test golfers with even the sharpest short game skills. The fairways are generously sized but they are also bordered by lakes and white sand bunkers fiercely guard the elevated greens. Players should be prepared to use every club in their bag. The golf course is a challenge but it is also fair and enjoyable, which makes it a good test of skill without testing your frustration. Its playability, which is further enhanced with three sets of tees, has made it one of Florida's most popular tracks. Holiday Golf Club also boasts extensive practice facilities that include a par-3, nine-hole course, a lighted driving range, a chipping green, and an expansive putting green.

Holiday Golf Club

Year Built 1964
Greens TifEagle Turf
Architect Jim Dunkerley

Walking Allowed No
Dress code Proper golf attire is required at all times, sleeved & collared shirts for men & women, cutoffs, swimming trunks, gym shorts, short shorts and tank tops are not allowed.

Good deal using GolfNow.

I’ve been vacationing in the area for years and always wanted to play this course, especially since they claim to have best greens on the beach. Most times I’ve been here the greens fees were rather exorbitant so when I saw a deal on GolfNow just after 2pm I decided to give it a try. Paired up with three others which was ok. Staff in pro shop was friendly, starter let a twosome out ahead of us but I think they were members and they moved on by #3. Course was better than I expected but compared to others in the area that also offer online discounts, it’s really nothing to brag about, especially if you’re paying full price. Pace of play was good until we caught up with another foursome on #10 then it was slow going the rest of the way in. Greens and fairways in very good condition. I’d play it again if I could get the same deal.

Surprisingly Good

The course is in good condition and fun to play. The staff in the golf shop were very condescending to the point of being rude and obnoxious.. The staff in the restaurant were great, good food and service great.

“Take Greens and Fairways...leave the rest.”

The course advertises the best greens on the beach, and I will admit that their greens and fairways were in great shape. The setting and areas around the fairways and greens left a lot to be desired for the price tag. Pace of play was good, but I did play in the heat of the day so there wasn’t much of a crowd. The course has a few challenging areas, but could be played by golfers of all ability levels.

Commented on 08/13/2019

Thank you for the 5-star rating and review of us! Please come back again soon!

First timer

Price was good
Course was in good shape for August weather

Holiday Golf Course

Course was in good shape but very wet due to alot of rain this week.
Greens were aerated but putted very true.

Staff was friendly and pace of play was fast.

I played a threesome in 3:10 for 18 holes.

Not bad

Green had been aeration done recently and course wet due to heavy rains but all in all a good day. Staff was friendly and a nice layout. I think the price was a little high for conditions but overall nice course

Pace was slow because they allowed a group of 5 to play ahead of us.

Commented on 08/06/2019

Hi, thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the delay of play during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next game. Please know that we will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Holiday Golf Club - Regulation Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Sandy Greens

I would wait at least one week before playing here because of the sand on the greens.

Commented on 08/05/2019

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Holiday Golf Club - Regulation Course. We hope to see you again in the future.

Could have been better

I paid for an 18 hole game with my teenage children. (Before anyone assumes they are bad, that’s not the case- they are extremely mature children) One whom is on the varsity golf team locally here. When we got to the course, I found out that you can’t play all 18, you can only play 9 holes twice. Why wasn’t I notified of this? I would have only paid for 9 holes. Feel like I wasted a lot of money. 2 of the kids are not trained golfers, so they are a little slower. A team of 2 guys skipped in front of us because we had a 4 top. Totally understandable and we were appreciative of that. The next group behind us was so rude that they complained to the club house and had someone come and tell us to let them skip us?!?! We didn’t even try to hold them back??? We never stopped them. The entire experience was frustrating. The guy who took our reservation wasn’t friendly, but the snack lady at the bar was SUPER nice! I liked her a lot. She was very professional. The course was quite clean, the greens were ok- an unbelievable amount of sand near the holes, but that was expected since we are still recovering from the hurricane. All in all, if they didn’t charge for 18 holes and only have access to 9- I would’ve been ok. They can’t control the rude patrons.

Great greens.

The course was in good condition, greens are fast.

HOT BUT GREAT GOLF

YES IT WAS HOT AND SOME HOLES WINDY. BUT GOLF WAS NTO BACKED UP AND GREAT. GREENS ARE THE BEST IN A FEW MONTHS.

Commented on 07/22/2019

Hi, Randy. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Holiday Golf Club - Regulation Course.

Commented on 07/22/2019

Hello, u4346943. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Holiday Golf Club - Regulation Course!

Pace of play

Sucks being a twosome getting stuck behind 2 3somes and then one adds a 4th on the turn at 10, 4.5hrs to play 18 and I’m average at best so it’s not like I shot a 72...

Commented on 07/18/2019

Hi, u314159418564. Thank you for reviewing the course. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements in pace of play before your next round with us. We are glad to see the rest of your game to be great. Please be assured that we will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Holiday Golf Club - Regulation Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Great layout with excellent greens

Enjoyed playing this course and was teamed up with other guest that had about same handicap It made for a good day Thanks

Commented on 07/18/2019

Hi, we appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Holiday Golf Club - Regulation Course!

Very nice well groomed course

We played Friday before tropical storm Barry was to hit land. Even with the short rain showers the course was well groomed the greens in excellent shape. I would recommend this course if you are looking for a golf course in Panama Beach. Use your military ID.

Commented on 07/08/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Holiday Golf Club - Regulation Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

rainy afternoon

on hole 5 it started raining then by hole 7 it started lighting and we qui so we could live to play anther day. But up till that time it was hot and greens have been sanded and they were fast.

Commented on 07/08/2019

Hi randy. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back!

Excellent Experience

On vacation my friends and I (total 10) played Holiday Golf Course three times in four days. We had an excellent experience. The course was in good shape. The staff was pleasant and professional. Thanks again to the pro (Hank) who was very helpful!! We look forward to returning next summer.

Commented on 07/08/2019

Hi, your feedback is extremely important to us. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience with us. We look forward to having you back at the course again soon! Thanks for choosing Holiday Golf Club - Regulation Course.

3.9182058824